We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

A price on there heads missing

I had just completed the quest Falsters request but after that, no quest from him showed up and there was no ring around his head. (I'm a level 19 hunter)

help please

thanks

It appears you are referencing obsolete information; that quest no longer exists. The quest you did is the only one Falster has. The other quest you are looking for is now a bounty quest available from another character (Gadaric Munce).

thank you so much, do you know what quest you do to continue with the story?

If you mean the Epic questline, it is difficult to tell where to go next without knowing where you have last been. If you've just been sent to the Lone-Lands by the questline, your first stop is ranger Candaith camping to the west of Weathertop.

thanks again, but i had just finished the taking over wethertop, and candaith gave me the quest to talk to people in the forsaken inn

You've ran into the level requirement limits there. The continuation of the epic would be available from Munce at the Inn, but it is designated as L25 quest, and I recall the bestowal level range is five, so you need to be at least L20 to receive it.

It will also jump further, because the next step in the chain is designated as L27 quest. Your best bet is to do the quests at the Inn and level a bit. If you do progress through the normal quests in Lone Lands, you should be at levels that give you a fighting chance one Radagast in the Epic Quest sends you to kill mobs that are closer to level 30.

thank you so much, you are absolutely amazing