We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Stunned before Coda...

Hello. I have noticed this problem mainly in the moors. If I am stunned right as I use my coda it will wipe all ballads/anthems but it will not produce healing or damage and it will not persist. So when this happens, depending on what stance I am in, I lose a big heal or big damage which can make or break a fight. I bugged it but I wondered if anyone else has encountered this problem or has a solution for it.
    Last edited by alpha1445; Jun 22 2013 at 10:20 PM.
    Jeridz l Rank 9 l Minstrel l Apex l Elendilmir

There are MANY skills throughout all of the LOTRO classes this happens to. If you are stunned just as a skill is fired off, it goes on cooldown without the effect. It's not just a Minstrel problem, it seems to be how the fighting mechanics of the game works.

Sorry.
    Narlinde, level 100 Minstrel, Rank 11, Member of Trucido ~ Windfola

Mhm. There were many 1v1s on my server the other day and I got to test this extensively and the best solution I found was to simply wait untill you know their stun is on cd. But other than that I found no other solutions.
    Jeridz l Rank 9 l Minstrel l Apex l Elendilmir