We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't get item from TFIF lottery

One of the items from the TFIF lottery can't be removed from the mail. Anyone else having a problem?

Yeah, I wondered what the heck is up with those, too.
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Loriandrel 85 Elf Hunter[/COLOR]--[/B][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Loriandra 85 Woman Champion[/COLOR][/B][B]--[/B][B][COLOR=#ffd700]Lorrawyn 68 Elf Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/B][B]--
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]Lorrell 55 Woman Warden [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Lorieth 53 Woman Lore-master[/COLOR]--[COLOR=#008000]Lorifindel 33 Elf Guardian---[/COLOR]Dwarrowdelf[/B]

Yeppers. all of my characters that won couldn't detach the one item.

Same. It's hilarious because it says you can't detach the item, then try to delete and it says that you can't delete, you have to detach the item first. It's a catch 22. LOL

I am having the same experience. On a lark, I checked the Tavern in Forlaw for a drunk, no luck in correcting the situation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Methoriel View Post
    Same. It's hilarious because it says you can't detach the item, then try to delete and it says that you can't delete, you have to detach the item first. It's a catch 22. LOL
    This is the norm when a quest-item gets mistakenly attached. Open the mail to start the clock, then wait 2 days for the mail to expire.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Yep, same thing for me.

Had the same thing happen, and decided to see what the forum said about it.

Glad to see I'm not alone, at least.
    (I should probably change this to a real sig now, but I'm busy playing LotRO.)

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha42 View Post
    One of the items from the TFIF lottery can't be removed from the mail. Anyone else having a problem?
    Yep ... add me to the list ... same problem & the same exact item.

Putting out another name for the 'people having issues with the item' list.

Glad I'm not the only one. I was very confused.

Unhappy Same here

Unable to get item. Same message. I imagine the mail will expire before they fix it though....

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    There is nothing to fix. It's a quest item that was put in by mistake. As per the long standing lottery FAQ...

A word about Lottery Support
    Lotteries are considered BETA and are not supported by in game GMs, Tech Support, or Customer Service. Do not contact them as they will be unable to assist you with any lottery related issues. Items lost, misdirected or sent to ineligible characters cannot be replaced, restored, or moved to other characters.

Second star to the right and straight until morning... til you reach Neverland...

Wink

Due to a severe watering down of said Beer, The Shire Postmaster has confiscated as much as possible. He refuses to allow the delivery of such a subpar drink.
    !<3?!Wargs Rule!!?<3! But only because we have no playable feline races.
    ???s6u!?? 3?!?o?@? ?w ?o m3? @ 3?@ 3s3??
    *s6u!s* ¡?w ?o ?s3!6?@M pu@ 's3ss3??s!w-3?ol 's3s?l3?

Founder & Altoholic: playing wargies and loremistresses since 2006 SoA beta.*Jingle Jangle!*
    A "lifetime" of play on: Elendilmir (RIP), Crick, Landy, & more.

yep same here on 4 accounts in this house but at least it was just the beer I just toss that out anyway so no great loss. It really great the lotto is back. I like the lotto much better then the Hobbit gift that stuff just fills my bank up and you can at least sell the lotto stuff if you don't need or want it.

Thanks to whoever got the lotto back up and running and fixing the web site not updating, well except Brandywine but it was a great start. I can live with the stuck beer NP