We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Best relics for Hunter DPS?

And I suppose Burg/Warden DPS as well...

I am wondering if these 3 relics are the best for DPS (and does it make sense to use them on both your weapon and class item).
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Reli..._Three_Hunters
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Reli...m_of_Dexterity
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Reli...hite_Mountains

If there is a better option, please let me know. Does the devaste magnitude from two of those setting properly stack, or do you not get the effect from two?

Yeah, those are the best.

Consider True Gem of the Rising Moon for some vitality & more fate too.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

I use those 3 Relics on my Hunter's Bow, too.
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Loriandrel 85 Elf Hunter[/COLOR]--[/B][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Loriandra 85 Woman Champion[/COLOR][/B][B]--[/B][B][COLOR=#ffd700]Lorrawyn 68 Elf Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/B][B]--
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]Lorrell 55 Woman Warden [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Lorieth 53 Woman Lore-master[/COLOR]--[COLOR=#008000]Lorifindel 33 Elf Guardian---[/COLOR]Dwarrowdelf[/B]

Due to the fate changes, for my new burglar dagger I decided to go with:
    True Setting of the Long Winter
    True Gem of the Rising Moon
    True Rune of the White Mountains

I think I'd use the same for a Hunter.

do -5% attack duration have any "quickening" effect on bow inductions ?

Not on inductions, only on the post-attack delay. Which helps get off the next skill faster, though if you're alternating inductions and Fast skills like a pro, the Fast skill is already ignoring the post-attack delay of the previous skill.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

Well in the heat of the battles i wont always act as a "pro" but i still leave -5% attack duration to melee fighters like champs and burglar.

As i understand from reading elsewhere theres better choices for hunters than the white mountain relic.

something i could not find, but are the relics you put on your mainhand also applicable for your bow? so a bonus of +7.5% devastating attack become then +15% bonus? (i'm doubting between + health or +dps for my bow... )

so i do have two different li's, do the bonusses stack or can i better add health or other relics on my mainhand (as a buffstick since i never am in melee attack)
    Last edited by Flixxer; Jul 04 2013 at 05:22 AM.
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54