We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Another Rank for the moors

Lets give a nice congratz to a new rank Commander Ittybitty. Congratz on r11 itty.
    One of the fairest players out there

itty bitty hurrah! grats

grats me nublet!

Grats

congratz

Gratz itty, to bad i couldn't be there on murka, because someone *cough cough* did something........ on to R12

~MURKALURK

Self Farming 2.0

Best moment ever in the Moors was RvR, with Carnin in both of them at the same time (Faeniel on freep, Murkatop on creep), self-farming two toons simultaneously. It's no surprise whatsoever to see that freeps find this acceptable, but it was almost shocking to realize that creeps such as Itty were in full endorsement of these actions. After all, it's creeps who come up with the "rules", and them who talk endless s*** about anyone not obeying these social mores...

It was the best moment ever because it proves how full of garbage the people that play here are. For as much QQ as ya'll come up with about fairness and what's right/wrong in the Moors, whenever there is such a faux pas it seems not one of you has a single word to say.

The scenario was basically empirical evidence of the depth of failure of the players of LotRO. As if the forum warriors, social snobs, and ignorant but confident lotro blowhards weren't enough of a sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Irishpubber View Post
    Best moment ever in the Moors was RvR, with Carnin in both of them at the same time (Faeniel on freep, Murkatop on creep), self-farming two toons simultaneously. It's no surprise whatsoever to see that freeps find this acceptable, but it was almost shocking to realize that creeps such as Itty were in full endorsement of these actions. After all, it's creeps who come up with the "rules", and them who talk endless s*** about anyone not obeying these social mores...

It was the best moment ever because it proves how full of garbage the people that play here are. For as much QQ as ya'll come up with about fairness and what's right/wrong in the Moors, whenever there is such a faux pas it seems not one of you has a single word to say.

The scenario was basically empirical evidence of the depth of failure of the players of LotRO. As if the forum warriors, social snobs, and ignorant but confident lotro blowhards weren't enough of a sign.
    Excuse me stout um first off Itty has never and never will endorse farming what so ever and I have not played murkatop or failniel at the same time so that theory is out the window, and for all the creeps who say me, saldrin, and laeron farm. We do not farm you guys are mad cause we rank faster then all of you. I have never farmed because of the consequences that will follow if I do. So please stout keep your comments to yourself, as someone said that's kinda messed up for you to put that on a congratz post. Garbage? Don't even get me started on garbage

We've earned out rank legit our goal is to get at least 10k per day even with zergs going on. Please keep your comments to yourself me myself I earn around 10k per day sometimes more. From killing creeps solo's, duo's groups of creeps. We earn our rank the right way

Quote Originally Posted by Irishpubber View Post
    creeps such as Itty were in full endorsement of these actions.
    Uh. Excuse me? I never have and never will support farming no matter who is doing it. I for one, have never seen Carnin on two toons at once with my own eyes nor has any solid proof been given to me by anyone that anyone on this server farms except that Majorlag guy who openly admitted to it. The he said, she said doesn't fly in court and it doesn't fly with me. Now gratz threads are so pose to be happy things and I believe everyone deserves one for their good work, so thank you for trying to ruin my day by gumming it up with outlandish accusations, the fact that you tried shows that you care.

Anyways thank you to the rest of you for your well wishes and see you in the moors.

Lol Two Wrongs Made a Right

I certainly had the wrong thread entirely, wish I cared.

As for Carnin farming himself, with Itty's approval, that is 100% true. Not sure why he wanted to raid to do it, but cest la vie.

It's also not secret that the owner of Carnin's account, who's main got a name change etc., and is Faelniel in-game, also acquired the account of Murkatop, and has been playing both said accounts. Simultaneously in some cases.

No secret, you've told almost as many people as I have. Pretending it's not real at this point is beyond ignorant.

As far as Itty's endorsement of farming, I did have afterthoughts about the wording of that. I'm aware that, at least publicly, Ittybitty dissuades farming and generally frowns upon it. However, as both the leader of the raid in question, and the most influential name online at the time, it falls upon those broad shoulders to accept credit for the deviance happening under his nose.

However, Murkatop and Faelniel farming each other at the same time wasn't something that didn't happen, and I find it hard to believe that nobody else saw it. Impossible, even. As previously stated, it is far from secret that Faelniel also plays Murkatop. Heck, props to Carnin for being able to dbox like a boss, and really I don't care for bashing him. I care for bashing the creeps who are hypocrites and refuse to outrage when it matters; rather only outrage when it's convenient and sounds noble.

Tbh I don't even care for that much, besides that I need an idle task that I don't take seriously to give myself time to think about my next turn in Civilization.

Also, the epitome of the two-faced nature of Creeps remains my favorite LotRO Moment, no matter what thread it's in.