We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Creep wishlist for class ideas

I would love to hear people idea for the monster they play out in the moors pls have expernice on the class u talk about.

I play a war-leader out in the moors and would love to have some changes done to the war-leader. It really bland playing a war-leader when it comes to support. Their a total of 6 support.
    1 imposing presence(which is also a buff from a BA i know right cool thing that two class have the same buff really shows turbine creativity) does 10% power and heath increase.
    The next one is aura of command and aura of protection u can only use one at a time.

2 Aura of command does 25% melee damage increase and -10% attack speed(sounds op but it not really the 25% more like 10% i really don't know how the damage system work for creep but i know that no way it gives 25% increase and the -10% attack speed makes reaver hit slower yep one more silly bug)Maybe a way to make aura of commander a more useful buff is to just make it do the acutely 25% damage increase.
    3 Aura of protection does 5% more moral and a armor increase somewhere around 1490, it a great skill if i want to live .5sec longer.Maybe a way to make it more useful is to have -15% damage incoming and 10% incoming healing.
    4 Is purge cost 2k moral and removes all cc effects and slows enhance version is 3sec immuntly to everything.I would love to have the old version one that gave 10 sec immuntly and rather then costing 2k moral maybe could just give us a group bubble of 5k.
    5 The last support are the flags. Point deffence which is the mitigation one it alright as it is,and command post that gives off 10% damage increase (which just like aura of commander it doesn't really give off 10% but more like 5%) just make it where it gives the right amount of damage increase.

We have to two debuffs which i don't really mind i don't want to debuff or(dps i dont want to dps at all i don't even mind if the wl dps got nerf if i can just have more heals and support and if u need to nerf us somemore i don't mind losing power i dont even use 1k of my power in most fight so having 5k power is useless)Anyways their are two debbufs which are aslo flags(cool more flags) they are in good shape so no QQ about them.

The way war-leader heals is just genesis u have to do 180 degree turn shout at a opponent and hope u crit( just incase u brainless freeps don't know when war-leader crit they get a buff call power of fear that makes have no induction for heals which their are 4 heals that must use induction which is y brawler is my healing stance commander is a fail stance even a guard can break all my induction so brawler more shouts means more heals)Maybe if make commander a better stance make it give a stun and dase immuntly and induction can not break.Brawler is alright as it is.

Also i have favorites on who i like to spam bubble on and if i could just single buff my one and only Cheifoak i would be a happy camper.

1 (yeah just going to ripe off the cappy) A skill call blood brother heals your blood brother 500 heal every 5secs and 1200 crit ratting

2 Have a skill call Hit UM HARD (Amitaon would be a whip that hits your toggle blood brother)For 15 seconds 30% of mitigation are ignore.1min cd

3 Also have a skill call eye of Mordor, everything that is around your blood brother will recive 20% incoming damage.Is a toggle skill.

4 Then maybe a heal for 1500 every one second for 5 secs applys to to both the blood brothers.cd is 5 mins

A wl is suppose to be a scary mofo and shouldn't die to easy maybe a 3min skill call darkness armor( yeah im real original when it come to names) that gives the wl -20% incoming damage for 30 secs.

Yeah pretty much all my ideas for a my wl pls give feedback this thread is pretty much just a wishlist for the hopes of all creeps to acutely get some love.P.S i know my spelling is wrong so don't grammar quis me .

Gods before anything please just add another short cooldown heal to the War-leader, 3-5s CD, heals for roughly 1.5k unbuffed, 1.5s induction, 80 approx power cost.

THEN look at adding other auras and buffs and stuff.

This is a great idea for a thread, especially since the freep classes are being revamped.

My own (admittedly brief) thoughts on some additions for wargs:

The warg is currently a little too squishy and Shadow stance doesn't provide enough burst dps to compensate for that. Either give Shadow wargs a bit of a boost in survivability or keep the survivability low, but inject some more burst dps into Shadow stance.

Flayer stance suffers from the same issue: it doesn't do what it is supposed to do well enough. If Flayer stance is supposed to be a survivability stance then make it a bit tougher (even if that means lowering damage output a bit). This could be achieved through giving Flayer wargs both more survivability and access to mor eimpactful debuffs.

The class and racial traits need a bit of an overhaul imho. Some are not so much useless as they are completely useless and boring to boot. For example, Pack Elder gives a relatively minor boost to Physical Mitigation. It's pretty much bunk. Those sort of traits should be reworked into something that is genuinely desirable to slot.

One last quick point: make stealth a more active part of combat. By that I mean that rather than stealth simply being a case of sneaking around the map make it so that it is an integral part of warg combat. It is a class defining ability after all. What I am not asking for here before some get their knickers twisted is for wargs to have unbreakable stealth; Disappear on a 3sec cooldown or any nonsense like that. Rather I am looking to be able to use stealth in a more pro-active manner.
    [URL="http://theartofwarg.com/"]@theartofwarg[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarg View Post
    This is a great idea for a thread, especially since the freep classes are being revamped.

My own (admittedly brief) thoughts on some additions for wargs:

The warg is currently a little too squishy and Shadow stance doesn't provide enough burst dps to compensate for that. Either give Shadow wargs a bit of a boost in survivability or keep the survivability low, but inject some more burst dps into Shadow stance.

Flayer stance suffers from the same issue: it doesn't do what it is supposed to do well enough. If Flayer stance is supposed to be a survivability stance then make it a bit tougher (even if that means lowering damage output a bit). This could be achieved through giving Flayer wargs both more survivability and access to mor eimpactful debuffs.

The class and racial traits need a bit of an overhaul imho. Some are not so much useless as they are completely useless and boring to boot. For example, Pack Elder gives a relatively minor boost to Physical Mitigation. It's pretty much bunk. Those sort of traits should be reworked into something that is genuinely desirable to slot.

One last quick point: make stealth a more active part of combat. By that I mean that rather than stealth simply being a case of sneaking around the map make it so that it is an integral part of warg combat. It is a class defining ability after all. What I am not asking for here before some get their knickers twisted is for wargs to have unbreakable stealth; Disappear on a 3sec cooldown or any nonsense like that. Rather I am looking to be able to use stealth in a more pro-active manner.
    Better give more dps in shadow else it will turn into 2nd flayer stance if they increase survivability - which is pretty useless now as dont have enough survivability and heal is low and bubble is just absurdous - 500dmg(1auto crit). Giving more dps is fine not like now the freep jsut waits for the stun to finish and then turns and blows the warg, as once he's out cant do much more damage. Also adding 100% crit chance from stealth will make wargs use other that pounce to start combat. And piercing claws boost will be fine - its just funny against 15k champ i do around 750 damage - i better spam claws they do more. Something around 15% will make it useful for what its meant to be to hit high-health heavy-armoured freeps. Oh and last to give some love to dots - 200dot isnt serious when warden can do 800+ dot
    Last edited by XPICTO; Jun 22 2013 at 11:46 AM.

Spidery Things

Spidery Things:

First, fix the web the earth bug.

Second, we need

Right now, there is ZERO reason to ever unslot several traits:

Improved tainted kiss
    Improved Piercing attack
    Armor boost
    Health boost
    *Hatchling Trait of choice*
    Improved paralytic venom

This leaves most spider builds only a single slot to play with, with some debate as to using improved trapdoor sanctuary or swiftweave.

It feels like we have absolutely no customization options in our builds. The Armor and health boost trait are required ann boring. Making the hatchling useful absorbs a slot. The other "must slot" traits are MUCH better than the remaining options. We have no viable group support build. The usefulness of our support traits really needs a boost.

I want to see spider's group support abilities work better in larger fights. We're really not firing on all cylinders in large fights right now.

1. In the current meta environment free peoples have access to too much debuff curing. I think that steelweave webs should make our two web based wound debuffs incurable (Clinging web/Entangling web). These simply roll right off our targets on live due to Both main healers having a self (or for the RK targetable) Debuff cure over time effect (Minstrel requires healing pvp set).

2. I want a way to increase the grace period on roots, tied to a class trait.

3. Regeneration. Worst class based trait in the game. 120 ICMR is terrible. It was terrible at level 60, which was the last time this value scaled. No one who understands the game bothers to slot this!
    Last edited by Sezneg; Jun 22 2013 at 11:49 AM.
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

If I were to name three things that I feel the WL class seriously needs, these would be my choices:

1. An instant, medium-strength, low power cost heal that requires no trait and can be used on self.
    2. A single-target, powerful melee attack (capable of hitting at least 800 on a full audacity freep with good gear, without a crit).
    3. Some form of single-target debuff to incoming healing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWarg View Post
    This sounds very fun. In the implementation; however, I think it should be A) limited frequency/duration and B) complex. Perhaps have skills or combinations of skills that give temporary stealth. For example, Crippling Bite+Pounce+Eye Rake gives 3 seconds of unbreakable stealth; or another skill "Stalking" that gives 5 seconds of breakable stealth on a 30 second cooldown.
    Perhaps this same logic of stealth could be applied to movement as well. Instead of 20s of Sprint on a 5/3 minute cool down, we could have a Sprint pool, where we can Sprint for a total of 20 seconds every 5/3 minutes, but if we choose can sprint for 2 seconds, then go back to normal, then sprint 5 seconds, then normal, et cetera. In this way, Sprint is a consumable toggle; allowing for more dynamic, regular, and interesting use. I also think that Sprint should not automatically give 200% run speed; rather, it simply multiplies current speed by 2. As in, if a Guardian has staggered a warg (-25%), and the warg Sprints, the warg will Sprint at 150% of base run speed (75x2).

However, despite the (I think) wonderful gameplay that could result, some freep classes might need abilities to counter these improvements. On a class per class basis:
    Hunter: Perhaps gain a sprint toggle similar to the Warg's.
    Champion: Perhaps gain an AoE "Roar" which forces enemies out of stealth (20 meter diameter). 45s cooldown.
    Warden: Has enough DoTs.
    Guardian: An AoE "Roar"; smaller area (15m), but 30s cooldown.
    Captain: An AoE "Roar"; huge area (30m), but 1 min cooldown.
    Burglar: Has enough CC.
    LM: Has enough CC.
    Minstrel: A potent 5 second slow (-75%).

Black Arrow

Show No mercy!
    Fast
    Ranged skill

When your target has less than a
    half of their health you unleash an extremely
    damaging arrow with high critical chance.

1,970 Common Damage

-50% incoming healing modifier
    Duration: 15s

Cost: 125 power

Cooldown: 30s

BA is in need of a healing debuff as much as any other creep class.That healing modifier will ovewrite the reaver version debuff and vice versa
    Also BA in in need for the skills cooldowns...really... Im without skills most of the time in long fights and i scathe freeps with strong pull...
    Last edited by Tangaar; Jun 23 2013 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolaaronvon View Post
    which is y brawler is my healing stance .
    Found your problem

Reaver: Already in a good place, don't break anything. Maybe a stun attached to Severing Strike, which isn't particularly useful at the moment, and a buff to Upper Hand.

Having thought a bit more about this I wanted to go into a wee bit more detail.

Stances

Boost the two stances to allow them to fulfil their roles. Shadow stance is squishy, but currently doesn't have enough damage output to compensate for that. Damage output needs to go up a fair bit, perhaps through use of crit damage?

Similarly Flayer stance lacks proper dps, but the survivability and debuff potency are too low to compensate. Survivability needs to go up, probably through some combination of a morale buff, boost to the bubble, and increased mitigations and crit defence. In addition I suggest increasing potency of Flayer debuffs to help with survivability.

Flayer's Brute Bonus system also needs a boost. I suggest increasing base proc chance for Brute Bonuses from 5% to 20% with a further increase to 50% when using the Brute skill. I also suggest increasing potency of Brute Bonus effects to recognise that proc chance is not guaranteed.

Traits

There are a few traits that are never really unspotted e.g. Enhanced Skill: Stealth & Shadow Fang. This reduces choice in builds. Could these traits please be made passives and replaced with new traits?

I suggest rolling traits with stat bonuses together where sensible to reduce bloat and allow for more interesting/impactful traits to be introduced. For example, Pack Alpha already groups offensive stat boosts together in one trait. The same could be done for defensive stat boosts.

Not all traits are useful in all stances e.g. Element of Surprise is useless when using Flayer stance. Please give such traits two separate bonuses that are tied to each stance to ensure they are always useful.
    [URL="http://theartofwarg.com/"]@theartofwarg[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Tarenius View Post
    Reaver: Already in a good place, don't break anything. Maybe a stun attached to Severing Strike, which isn't particularly useful at the moment, and a buff to Upper Hand.
    Tbh i would like a small runspeed skill on reaver in combat..
    Or make Charge! useable in combat but to use it in combat to sacrifice 10% of max morale

Quote Originally Posted by Tangaar View Post
    Tbh i would like a small runspeed skill on reaver in combat..
    Or make Charge! useable in combat but to use it in combat to sacrifice 10% of max morale
    Blade toss & resilience works pretty well for counteracting kiting, but I wouldn't object to some small speed boost. Not IC charge though, that would be far too powerful without a much longer cooldown.

Blade toss & resilience works pretty well for counteracting kiting, but I wouldn't object to some small speed boost. Not IC charge though, that would be far too powerful without a much longer cooldown.
    And what will happen when you miss with the blade toss and resilience decides to not remove the slow which tend to happen every now and then?

Reavers are practically inferior in every area if it would be compared to current champions, i would not give reavers the champion survivability but i would definitely give them longer attack range for melee skills + some sort of in combat sprint which is something that champions alredy have though.

I think it would be easier to figure out after HD is out, if the planned changes for freep classes makes significant balance results in the moors.

Haha all of these posts have to do with making the certain class you play op haha reavers are op as it is compared to other creeps and war leaders heals are pretty bad to.
    Granted not as bad as the freep classes but still.
    Anyway my changes would be for warg.
    First shadow stance is in a good spot were good as it is the only think you may be thinking of Mr. Warg is out dpsing the healers which doesn't happen for any creep so healing is in a whole other section that needs to be worked on.
    Think about fighting hunters we can slaughter them in shadow because we have enough dps but when fighting wardens, Minies and such then shadow should need a boost but there self heals just need to be nerfed.
    Flayer does suck i remember when you had to use it for guards, wardens, ect but now it is pretty much worthless.
    Why would you ever use flayer?
    In shadow you do better vs freeps then in flayer. Flayer needs a major change and they need to find out what the purpose for it is for instance if its for cc then give us more cc but whatever it is needs to be found and made better cuz it sucks.
    Another thing is balance which does suck but you have to remember to keep in mind that you have to create something that depends on rank but doesn't depend on rank so much that when a r5 defiler sees a rank 7 minie there just like aaaa no use i will die because hes higher rank it cant be like that but then again rank should count for something i just think its to much right now.
    I know off topic another thing is the only problem with balance really right now is rank affects us/freeps to much and self heals and bubbles including minies, wardens, champs, ect.
    Idea for changing wardens is boost there base dps and completely not allow determination in moors.
    Back to warg would be another thing which is howl of the unnerving. Definition: skill that freaks out the people on horses but really doesn't do &&&&.
    I think it should be the same range as it is and does not break stealth but is just a single target and give the target a -20% incoming and outgoing healing debuff. Now this could be useful in times like these. Unless your nerfing freep heals then thats ok but still that skill sucks.
    Another thing is all the silences we have which = 2 but heres the thing i have no clue if that skill even does &&&& to any of my targets like ive heard to do it to minies and lms and rks and stuff but noobs dont know what that does! give us some more directions on that one or something.
    Another thing is right now in moors healing i feel is main problem.
    For instance most freep classes have a heal they can keep spamming like wardens champs minies ect all have heals i mean heck i think guards have some to i see green stuff coming from beneath them so it must be idk but my point is even the freeps with the crappiest dps there is can still beat us because we have nothing to sustain are self's! minies dont do good dps but can out heal/bubble/any other &&&& skill freeps have us so how are we sposed to make it past them?
    Even though there dps sucks they just keep chippin away at are health that we have nothing to replenish with but a pot and thats it.
    Granted we have hips but i dont want to cower out I want to fight! but i cant do that if by the time im dead the minie/warden/champ/lm/ect. still has full health like its &&&&!
    If your really going to do that then give us a spamming heal which i dont like the idea of but when you see a mini and warden or whatever i jump because i like the challenge i expect to hips after because i know i cant do anything. Anway just my thoughts im kind of raging so i have no clue what i just wrote and i see red everywhere and was typing fast and its late so i probably screwed up but stick with me here. Please leave comments. BACON FTW

Defiler...

My god where do i even begin?

1) First off the heals. Utterly Atrocious.
    - Terribly Long cooldowns.
    Reduce the cooldowns to better help the class keep up with their freep healer counterparts. Or give us a trait that does just that. It's pretty much our only job after all.

-Unfair powercosts (coupled with HORRIFIC icpr).
    194 power to use a skill with next to little ability to recoup power is DEATH in long fights. Something i notice that all but the most careless freeps do not seem to suffer from. (Do NOT give me the Flies argument. They no longer do ANYTHING)

-Too much time between pulses.
    Our HoTs just take too long to heal properly. LM's have better HoTs.

-Not enough bulk heals
    We have one single bulk heal. It has a long induction and a wickedly long cooldown.

-Inductions, Inductions, Inductions
    Both (creep) healing classes have far too many, FAR too many, for a class whom's inductions are nearly impossible to miss. Reduce our inductions or take away the blasted green ring at our feet that screams INTERRUPT ME!!! Or give freeps similar rings so we can use interrupts too (not to mention increase their inductions to reasonable reaction time for interrupts).

-You call that a bubble?
    It's not. It's Shieldwall on a player with no armour. Except we cant move. If you wanted to give defiler a bubble skill then scale the healing to intelligent levels or give it a damage reduction say 50%?

-Bugged
    Defilers are experiencing two strange bugs atm. One is with our Fungal Spores, in which it either crits and crits every pulse or doesn't crit at all. And the second seems to be a bug with our audacity. it just sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

2) Secondary role. Debuffer. Needs an update.

-Will no longer adds power
    So why are all of the old -Will debuffs still -Tactical Mastery debuffs? Please change them back.

-Loooooooooooong inductions
    I can understand rooting us in place like you do with loremaster debuffs but the induction is just unnecessary. Sure the LM debuff suffers from its animation but unlike the LM debuff, ours can be interrupted especially on 2s inductions. Fights are far too dynamic to have to sit rooted in place using long inductions on highly interruptable skills.

-only +5% inc damage?
    Burgs get +8%, stackable and spamable. This needs an update. Oh and may i mention, INDUCTIONS.

-Only half a minute.
    Most of our debuffs have a 30s duration. With such a long induction i would expect atleast a 1min duration.

-Cant heal debuffs.
    How is it Loremasters can heal wounds and diseases, Hunters and Burgs can heal poisons, Captains can heal fear, and Minstrels and Runekeepers can heal anything aswell as guardians can heal their own wounds and Champions their own fears (and god knows what a Warden can do), but neither of the main HEALING classes, let alone any other class, can heal their own debuff effects? Why? Why why why WHY?

3) DPS

I could go on and on and on and on......But i've all but given up on the class.
    Defilers are in desperate need of love.
    By and far the worst class in the game at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Exion_Blade View Post
    Defiler...

My god where do i even begin?
    Took the words out of my mouth and ideas from my mind. Exactly what needs to be done.

Defiler feels like a Class that was purely shoved in the game to fill the gap of Healing and debuffing on creepside during MOM/SOM. 2 expansions on and we're still a class thats a rough diamond.

Stances need to be sorted. A debuffing and Healing stance would make the world of good. Speciality is something defilers work with now and to improve that would make them a great class.

I'm not going to go into issues on Debuffing and healing because Exion hit the bullseye with an exocet missile but our DPS is truly non-existant. Sure some classes are more traditionally attrition based but when a 1v1 takes me on average 3+ minutes theres something wrong.Inductions are horrible too. Easily kited/interrupt around.

If theres anything I'd like to add is to sort the white elephant that is Plague of Flies. You boost it it becomes OP, you reduce it and you've made it nerfed. At the moment its somewhat nerfed. Induction and minimal power-drain ,unless you have the rank 14(!) trait.

- Terribly Long cooldowns.
    Reduce the cooldowns to better help the class keep up with their freep healer counterparts. Or give us a trait that does just that. It's pretty much our only job after all.
    Apart from Fungal Bloom and maybe Fell Restoration Cooldowns are fine

Fungal Bloom as our main heal needs to be improved to be equally useful as the 2 instant heals (those are fine). Instead of ticking every 5s for 30s macking it tick every 3s for 18s would be better. Also no Cooldown (every healing class should have an induction heal without a Cooldown)

-Unfair powercosts (coupled with HORRIFIC icpr).
    194 power to use a skill with next to little ability to recoup power is DEATH in long fights. Something i notice that all but the most careless freeps do not seem to suffer from. (Do NOT give me the Flies argument. They no longer do ANYTHING)
    100% signed - lower costs along with more max power and icpr are a must

-Too much time between pulses.
    Our HoTs just take too long to heal properly. LM's have better HoTs.
    Again, the instants are fine. Instant heals should be weaker than induction heals, that's the cost for having no induction. The real problem is Fungal Bloom, the induction heal, which is really underused

-Not enough bulk heals
    We have one single bulk heal. It has a long induction and a wickedly long cooldown.
    It's basicly a weaker version of Epic for the Ages. Same induction, twice the Cooldown, heals less and has no group heal attached

Something needs to be done to it, maybe lower the Cooldown to 20s and let it clear all debuffs

-Inductions, Inductions, Inductions
    Both (creep) healing classes have far too many, FAR too many, for a class whom's inductions are nearly impossible to miss. Reduce our inductions or take away the blasted green ring at our feet that screams INTERRUPT ME!!! Or give freeps similar rings so we can use interrupts too (not to mention increase their inductions to reasonable reaction time for interrupts).
    Inductions are the same:
    Mending Vers 2s vs Fungal Bloom 2s
    EftA 2,5s vs Fell Restoration 2,5s
    Efflorescence 2s Induction vs Rousing Words 6,5s Channel

Also all Runekeeper Skills have really unique animations that scream "interupt me" too

Just pointing that out, as someone who has a direct comparison

-You call that a bubble?
    It's not. It's Shieldwall on a player with no armour. Except we cant move. If you wanted to give defiler a bubble skill then scale the healing to intelligent levels or give it a damage reduction say 50%?
    The skills simply sucks, and needs a complete revamp - to easy interupted, a healer who's not healing is worthless and often the target is dead before the bubble hits

-Will no longer adds power
    So why are all of the old -Will debuffs still -Tactical Mastery debuffs? Please change them back.
    Signed

-Loooooooooooong inductions
    I can understand rooting us in place like you do with loremaster debuffs but the induction is just unnecessary. Sure the LM debuff suffers from its animation but unlike the LM debuff, ours can be interrupted especially on 2s inductions. Fights are far too dynamic to have to sit rooted in place using long inductions on highly interruptable skills.
    Make Fast Lob reduce Curse inductions by 2s maybe?

-Only half a minute.
    Most of our debuffs have a 30s duration. With such a long induction i would expect atleast a 1min duration.
    Nobody bought that R14 trait (-15% curse power cost) from the store, right? How about letting it increase the duration by 30s

-Cant heal debuffs.
    How is it Loremasters can heal wounds and diseases, Hunters and Burgs can heal poisons, Captains can heal fear, and Minstrels and Runekeepers can heal anything aswell as guardians can heal their own wounds and Champions their own fears (and god knows what a Warden can do), but neither of the main HEALING classes, let alone any other class, can heal their own debuff effects? Why? Why why why WHY?
    Signed, debuff removal for Creeps

3) DPS

I could go on and on and on and on......But i've all but given up on the class.
    Defilers are in desperate need of love.
    By and far the worst class in the game at the moment.
    While I haven't given up on decent healing and debuffing, I'd be surprised if we actually got a decent DPS stance

Concerning Defiler healing in general I think the real problem is induction knockback, Fungal Bloom (which is as mentioned worthless) and emergency skills

For other classes, I'd suggest for Spiders to get a "Stun Immunity removal" like a Corruption removal on a ~45s CD, that one stun on the LM can be crucial

Weaver

1. in syctode brood your hatchling has toxic silk, instead of slowing it down 10% maybe 30%
    2.another bleed, lms and wardens got more then us.
    3.poison spray could use alittle more range.
    4.fix the hatchling so he don't look weird when it runs.
    5.toxin could use slightly more drain
    6.venoumis haze could use a smaller cooldown, and instead of reducing range it could cause a short disarm or silence
    7. make it so hatchling is invisible in lie in wait, I always get noticed because of my pet.
    8.web the earth could use a longer duration, and maybe a debuff like lms tar

And lastly and most importantly, the ability to climb towers and mountains
    Last edited by kiiper13; Jul 03 2013 at 12:45 AM.

Yes! I'd definitely love to have a stun for reaver. I swear we're the only class out of the 15 freep and creep class that doesn't have a stun/daze. Also I'd like a bit better self heal...something like the champ's bracing attack would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by kiiper13 View Post
    Weaver

1. in syctode brood your hatchling has toxic silk, instead of slowing it down 10% maybe 30%
    Is Scytode brood even fixed on live, haven't used it since Rohan, when it still bugged

2.another bleed, lms and wardens got more then us.
    3x Stacking Tainted Kiss
    Virulent Poison consumes Tainted Kiss - which increases it's damage by 20/40/60% and makes it ignore 10/20/30% of target's Migitations

3.poison spray could use alittle more range.
    +

5.toxin could use slightly more drain
    I'd rather have a better power restore mechanics - being out of power is stupid for both sides

6.venoumis haze could use a smaller cooldown, and instead of reducing range it could cause a short disarm or silence
    NOOO current Venomous Haze is great, I agree with the lower CD though, like 45s, but the range reduction is great against Healers - a rooted Healer with 15m skill range is a major advantage for a CRaid

7. make it so hatchling is invisible in lie in wait, I always get noticed because of my pet.
    +

8.web the earth could use a longer duration, and maybe a debuff like lms tar
    Web the Earth could be FIXED - and have a acid migitation debuff attached - but fixing it is much more important

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    Is Scytode brood even fixed on live, haven't used it since Rohan, when it still bugged
    It's fixed and pretty good. The pet puts out about 200-250 DPS depending on the target's tactical mitigations. The short duration slow with the tail end root effect is excellent. This is my full time pet now for solo to small group action. It dies a bit too quickly in my opinion (it needs morale/mits scaled to the increases freeps have had in damage since U10), but other than that it is a fantastic pet option.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris91 View Post
    The rest of this post
    Pretty well spot on, as per the usual with this user.

NEVER! Venomous haze is one of our most useful skills in group fights; the ability to reduce the range of RK bubble to 15m instantly, combined with our ability to hinder the RKs ability to close range to their target (web the earth/fear/web) is an EXTREMELY useful ability in the context of well coordinated group play. It can practically guarantee a kill when used properly. Venomous is a unique and fun skill that encourages players to experiment and figure out the uses. It's one of my favorite skills.[/quote]

And lastly and most importantly, the ability to climb towers and mountains
    Will never happen. Hilarious idea with terrible game balance issues.

Quote Originally Posted by wretchesandkings View Post
    Yes! I'd definitely love to have a stun for reaver. I swear we're the only class out of the 15 freep and creep class that doesn't have a stun/daze. Also I'd like a bit better self heal...something like the champ's bracing attack would be nice.
    Short term weak crowd control in the hands of DPS classes only serves to ruin longer term powerful crowd control effects due to diminished returns. It's bad enough with headshot and shield bash spam already providing freeps with DR and red dot stun immunity that interferes with my smothering web, latent poison and improved daze effects... all of which are longer duration stuns.

You'd be amazed at how many times a freep actually survives BECAUSE the BA/WL had to use their 1.5 second (due to audacity) stun in the place of my longer stun. Or worse overrides my improved daze (with 5 seconds of grace period to damage) with a .7 second stun (due to audacity and DR). It drives me up the walls.

So please, no &&&&&& reaver stun mmmkay?
    [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4553/73i4.jpg[/img]

Even my Signature is trolling!

Quote Originally Posted by Sezneg View Post
    Short term weak crowd control in the hands of DPS classes only serves to ruin longer term powerful crowd control effects due to diminished returns. It's bad enough with headshot and shield bash spam already providing freeps with DR and red dot stun immunity that interferes with my smothering web, latent poison and improved daze effects... all of which are longer duration stuns.

You'd be amazed at how many times a freep actually survives BECAUSE the BA/WL had to use their 1.5 second (due to audacity) stun in the place of my longer stun. Or worse overrides my improved daze (with 5 seconds of grace period to damage) with a .7 second stun (due to audacity and DR). It drives me up the walls.

So please, no &&&&&& reaver stun mmmkay?
    I've said it elsewhere. The DR reset needs to be extended from 20s to 30s.

With audacity, even for CC classes, Crowd Control use has been made into a group function, if you're having a problem with people 'wasting' stuns in a group, it is a coordination issue. Every freep group already has it, since every freep class has at least one stun. root, daze, or fear available to them.

How about a 5s fear (pre-aud): Misbegotten Breath, 4 targets, 5m radius, 1-2 min cd.

More practically, how about reworking blade-toss and the class trait for it? Blade-toss would always give the 10s slow, but with the class trait it would give a short duration root (5s), instantly broken by direct damage, and a duration on the slow increased to 20s. Reavers lack a viable way to close the gap on a fleeing/kiting opponent as blade-tosses short duration slow isn't always enough to cover lost ground if the Reaver is also slowed.

it used to work fairly well, but now with the brands on such short CD's and being able to get relentlessly CC'd through resilience (unless it's traited for the whopping 5s immunity) it's not really as reliable as it used to be.

a speed boost that helps to close distance to targets but not so great that it can be abused to run in the opposite direction as many are so fond of doing would be ideal. probably 15-20% for a short duration on a 1-2m cd would be neato.

personally I think reavers are in a pretty good place, their only issue currently is that they're so painfully easy to perma greybar and kite that you could probably quite literally perpetually keep them at a distance barring acts of god or swarms of spiders deadset on equal amounts of greybar to the opposition

which is just as bad. the DR reset change was a major step back.
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion