We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Finally access to Greater Erebor sets. Where to begin?

I have finally finished T2 Erebor Raids Deed. Which Greater Erebor sets do you think i should build first, and why.

I have a few pieces of Erebor leader that i use for tank duty, but both Erebor Healer and Erebor Charge have some yummy Might/fate/crit that could improve my damage output mounted. What combination of gear are you using for tank duty? What would you suggest for soloing and mounted combat that is not the old school Hytbold healer + perseverance combo?

If i had access to it, id probably want the two set bonus for power return from PA and DB. seems like that would fit MY playstyle. i use two gold pieces, shoulders and legs. i would probably keep those going, especially the legs. then fill out with a second 2piece bonus i like, maybe defeat CD.
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

I have gone the route i said above and am using two peices... well, of the regular, i havent beat all the t2 raids yet.

gives me a second way to hit crit-cap and lets me play with my cape and jewlery a bit to adjust other stats.
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

Quote Originally Posted by SapienChavez View Post
    If i had access to it, id probably want the two set bonus for power return from PA and DB. seems like that would fit MY playstyle. i use two gold pieces, shoulders and legs. i would probably keep those going, especially the legs. then fill out with a second 2piece bonus i like, maybe defeat CD.
    Indeed, that's the only somewhat useful bonus, the others are rubbish IMO, at least when compared to previous sets.

I had run a dozen sword halls T2C using 4 Greater Erebor Charge-GEC + 2 Perseverance. its a completely different fight. While using GEC allows me to run without NfW slotted, i can not spam VS, and have to save VS for the hardest part of the fight. Still having 17% finesse increases your DPS a lot, not to mention having 2300+ might and capped critical. It allow faster runs, but not easier runs. Soloing crafting instances is much faster, but mounted combat does not gets much better, because hytbold healer has more tactical mastery.
    Greater Erebor Leader-GEL on the other hand is one of the best tank sets out there.