We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Meneldor, Protectors Of The Arkenstone Looking for new members

Protectors Of The Arkenstone, Is looking for Motivated Players willing to build a Kinship from ground up. Minimum Age is 16 as wells as level. Premium and VIP Status is desired. This is a kin formed for Peps with Crafting alts. That enjoy Teaching New Players and New Players willing to learn Crafting and group play.

One of my goals of the kin is to get a group of players to much of the passed over content and raids. Players who enjoy to make alts to to try other classes and races

Please feel free to Apply on our web site http://protectorsofthearkenstone.shivtr.com

Our Motto here is Give a man a fish feed him for a day, Teach him to fish an feed him for a life time. Free to play will are welcome but please try to get the content when u can. Must not be easily offended by adult humor. The first 20 to join will get officer status after 1 week and must log at least 1 time per week to retain officer status.

Members must also be able to use Voice chat at least to hear. The goal of this kin is create a tight nit group for instances and enjoy doing Raids at all levels and working on Meta deeds. Players with a bit of knowledge of lore would be real nice bonus. Please send in game email to Rocbourn or Lorimlorn, Hegir, Romina,Razelas, Nevie or Tokidoki. Or Pst if you see us in game. Best time to reach me is 5pm central time to 6 am

-
    Last edited by Fearless.one; Jul 20 2013 at 11:08 PM.
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

Wink u.u

Hi
    my name is paul, i'm 23 yo,
    i'm looking for Kinship (in Meneldor server)
    my pg is Morir captain lvl 18 (human), i speak italian and english (sometimes, when i'm drunk russian too :P)
    first experience in lotronline, i've played for years to lineageII:P
    waiting for answer here in pm, i work the entire morning until 1630 zulu i also send 2 mails in game

Hi Paul send a mail to Nivie in game if you can't get in touch with me. He should be able to help u out too. I hope u find use we would be glad to have you
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Morir View Post
    Hi
    my name is paul, i'm 23 yo,
    i'm looking for Kinship (in Meneldor server)
    my pg is Morir captain lvl 18 (human), i speak italian and english (sometimes, when i'm drunk russian too :P)
    first experience in lotronline, i've played for years to lineageII:P
    waiting for answer here in pm, i work the entire morning until 1630 zulu i also send 2 mails in game
    If You could give me a time when you might be on it would help I was doing a lot of server hopping during the treasure hunt event and also had to get my lotto winnings on a bunch of my toons across the servers this should settle down in a day and get back to normal once i get everything cleaned up

I am not sure what 1630 zulu is?

We have our web site up and running now so please check us out http://protectorsofthearkenstone.shivtr.com/ and apply now if your interested