We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Small update RE: Forums & Lotteries

I'm in between meetings about the new lottery system and wanted to give you a quick heads up on a couple of things.

As most of you have seen, the revamp is now slated for early July, after the US July 4 holiday.
    Lotteries will be part of this new site, I just sat down and filled up two pages of legal pad with the dev team about new things, missing things, and bugs in the system they're working on. Now I'm off to another meeting about the lottery.

In the middle of all this I managed to get someone to kick the character data update tools. So you should be seeing your character data update over the next few days. Which means I can throw some lotteries up for this weekend without too many bad things happening... I hope.

Gracias danke merci thanks tackar!

Thanks, Sapience.

Thank you Sapience!

WOOTS! Thank you Sapience for working so hard to keep things moving, on track and focused. I am looking forward to the new forums and to see what the new lottery will look like.

High fives!!!
    Whoever says “I” creates the “you.” Such is the trap of every conscience. The “I” signifies both solitude and rejection of solitude. Words name things and then replace them. Whoever says tomorrow, denies it. Tomorrow exists only for him who does not seek it. And yesterday? Yesterday is Kolvillàg: a name to forget, a word already forgotten.

The Oath: A Novel by Elie Wiesel

Maybe the thing needs to be kicked again. The Level 85 one for a symbol should be Tarnished and not Worn right? Not that I'm being picky or anything.

Thanks for the info

Yeah the lotteries are up but the level 85 lottery for the symbol of the elder king has the worn symbol not the tarnished symbol :/
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000072b33/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks!

Woo-Whoo!! We can haz cheezesymbolz!!!?<(lol - I kidzz)

Seriously though... Plus Repz to you Sapience 4 kick-startin it all up again. (wonder what your rep count would currently be if it actually counted...)

Grimsin's Riders

Thanks Sapience!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!

You da man Sapience! Thanks for the lottery and a darn good one at that

/e raises the whole bottle of champagne to toast Sapience's determination with the lottery

Thank you, Sapience, but just so you know, my Darrowdelf characters are not showing up. Not a really big deal for me, but others who play on Darrowdelf more often might have issues with this if their characters aren't showing up. All my Firefoot ones appeared fine and at the correct levels.
    Lethareth, the Celebratory

Thanks Sapience, ya might wanna have someone give another kick and probably a love tap with a pipe wrench too. BW still hasn't updated, although Elendilmir has.

Thanks Sapience! I was happy to see the Lotteries back again

/* the hobbit happy lottery dance */