We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Mended and The Worthy! Withywindle!!!

The Mended and The Worthy: Welcome!

Hello, My name is Mel , and I am the Leader of this Fairly new kinship founded in June of 2013 , on the Withywindle Server.

This kin was founded on the hardworking backs of the people of Middle Earth, with a cause for Healing and the Greater Good. In high hopes of saving Middle Earth we banded together in a flurry of Magic, Arrows, and Blades! Cutting down the enemies, burried within the Evil. We are of the Free People, we need to come together and Mend this confrontation and become Worthy Allies to ALL of Middle Earth! Whether you Be a hobbit, a Dwarf, Man or even one of the Elves. We welcome you with open arms and a pint of ale, or if you are a hobbit, a half pint!

Curious?
    Please come see the website and see more for what we are about!

Here is our website
    http://themendedforums-lotro.guildlaunch.com/
    [I][SIZE=2][/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman]Gimli (Jumping and straining to see): "What’s happening out there?"
    Legolas: "Shall I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box? "[/FONT][/I]

Disbanded
    [I][SIZE=2][/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman]Gimli (Jumping and straining to see): "What’s happening out there?"
    Legolas: "Shall I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box? "[/FONT][/I]