We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

HiPS doesn't seem to work right

I have been playing a burg off and on again for about a year now, and this is the first time I've noticed that HiPS doesn't seem to be shedding threat the way it is supposed to.

Here is what I mean:

Recently a friend of mine and I were facing the Red Fang Behemoth in Taur Orthon ( Forochel starting region for those of you unfamiliar with the region ), And the fight started to go badly for us, i hit HiPS , while he took off the other way and instead of the warg going for him (RK, so heal on the go), it kept coming after me.

Has anyone been noticing this at all ?

yes. I have problem in Ettenmoors but only when im in mischief. I hit it but im back up in less then 1s.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

[center]Z fanboi[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Madmanthief View Post
    I have been playing a burg off and on again for about a year now, and this is the first time I've noticed that HiPS doesn't seem to be shedding threat the way it is supposed to.

Here is what I mean:

Recently a friend of mine and I were facing the Red Fang Behemoth in Taur Orthon ( Forochel starting region for those of you unfamiliar with the region ), And the fight started to go badly for us, i hit HiPS , while he took off the other way and instead of the warg going for him (RK, so heal on the go), it kept coming after me.

Has anyone been noticing this at all ?
    If it happens only in that fight, its not a problem of HiPS, but in the mob probably. Some mobs pick their targets based on different rules, do random target attacks or have completely random aggro. In mischief stance hips used to get you out of combet only for a few secs but it still wiped your aggro.
    Naius - Burglar of Withywindle
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-uYwngjXZI[/url]