We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

anyone else loose the my lotro tab on the radar?

mine has been gone for over a month and was wondering if there was a way to open it using the kb. any help please? thanks for any info.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by VxdragonXV View Post
    mine has been gone for over a month and was wondering if there was a way to open it using the kb. any help please? thanks for any info.
    It was removed in Update 11 as the features it links to are being discontinued.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    It was removed in Update 11 as the features it links to are being discontinued.
    Thank you for the information Sapience it's always great to have players like you that help out everyone so much.

The main reason i was asking was my charactor information (ex. level changes, deeds and quest completion) has not updated after the tab was taken out. I have tried logging in and out of lotro and still no change. any suggestions? thanks again for your help and fast responce.

The main reason i was asking was my charactor information (ex. level changes, deeds and quest completion) has not updated after the tab was taken out. I have tried logging in and out of lotro and still no change. any suggestions? thanks again for your help and fast responce.
    The updates are not longer being done because the information that you are viewing is going to be removed.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    The updates are not longer being done because the information that you are viewing is going to be removed.
    thanks for the info Yula_the_Mighty they removing the site or is there going to be a site revamp? Sorry for the dumb questions but i can't find anything in the release updates about the changes they are doing only the in game changes. Again thank you for the info.

Thank you for the information Sapience it's always great to have players like you that help out everyone so much.
    Lol player? Sapience isn't a player (well yes he does play but ..), he's Turbines Community Manager for LOTRO LOL.
    [I][URL="http://www.swgrp.co.uk/main/socks/"]Wet Socks & Two Smoking Hobits: the mad ramblings of Handee Pokits[/URL][/I]

thanks for the info Yula_the_Mighty they removing the site or is there going to be a site revamp? Sorry for the dumb questions but i can't find anything in the release updates about the changes they are doing only the in game changes. Again thank you for the info.
    Try reading the thread entitled something like "Important changes coming to the LOTRO Forums and MyLOTRO" , you can't miss it it's stuck to the top of the forum section of the forum dediated to the website and forums etc, lots of info there abou thte changes coming up for the community website..
    Last edited by Edrogar; Jun 21 2013 at 11:06 AM.
    [I][URL="http://www.swgrp.co.uk/main/socks/"]Wet Socks & Two Smoking Hobits: the mad ramblings of Handee Pokits[/URL][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Edrogar View Post
    Try reading the thread entitled something like "Important changes coming to the LOTRO Forums and MyLOTRO" , you can't miss it it's stuck to the top of the forum section of the forum dediated to the website and forums etc, lots of info there abou thte changes coming up for the community website..
    Thanks Edrogar for the information i will start checking it for information.

Quote Originally Posted by Edrogar View Post
    Lol player? Sapience isn't a player (well yes he does play but ..), he's Turbines Community Manager for LOTRO LOL.
    Lol i know who he is and as this is a player based web site chances are they are players as well. I was making a general statement on how the players in this game are great in the fact that alot of them take time to help others. Things you dont see much anymore. take care and hope to see you in the game