We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: More slots?

More slots?

I think some players that like to specialize/optimize are having problems with the current 10 LI slot scheme. For instance, I have 8 slots occupied with FAs on my Champion (DW PvE weapon, 2H PvE weapon, AoE weapon, PvP weapon, PvE class item, AoE class item, PvP class item, Bridle), and this is not enough, as I have no slots for tanking LIs--given that I have to reserve at least 1 slot for leveling LIs to harvest Relics/Shards.

Could we get 2 extra slots? I am sure I am not the only min-maxer having trouble with the current 10 slot scheme.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001feb60/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Remove Maxed LI

I'd like the ability to remove Maxed LIs from the setup. Keep them as point set and locked items but remove them from the slots where they are only taking up space. They arent accumulating any more xp so why cant we move them out. Or if this is not feasable, can we at least have the ability to move your active LIs into other slots. I try to keep my Maxed axctive items in the first two slots, but I recently upgraded and now I have 2 fresh starts, two maxed, another fresh, my maxed bridle, and 2 more starter. Let me move my maxed into the first 3 slots, then tag my starters to the end. Is this possible???

Quote Originally Posted by plapete30 View Post
    ...Or if this is not feasable, can we at least have the ability to move your active LIs into other slots. I try to keep my Maxed axctive items in the first two slots, but I recently upgraded and now I have 2 fresh starts, two maxed, another fresh, my maxed bridle, and 2 more starter. Let me move my maxed into the first 3 slots, then tag my starters to the end. Is this possible???
    Since introduction of legendary item system it has always been possible to change the order of the weapons/items in legendary item panel. Simply grab the items in bags/inventory and let them fall in the 'new' slot you want to have it in legendary item panel. They'll then switch places. Nothing gets destroyed or removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Erastholin View Post
    Since introduction of legendary item system it has always been possible to change the order of the weapons/items in legendary item panel. Simply grab the items in bags/inventory and let them fall in the 'new' slot you want to have it in legendary item panel. They'll then switch places. Nothing gets destroyed or removed.

So I've been banging my head on the table... for nothing?