We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

red pass instance bug?

I recently started the instance ''Red pass'' (book 2 chapter 15, solo). At some point of the quest, after i speak with Dannasen, I have to find and defeat Neven. Even though I encounter many doors, I can't open any of them (''you have not the permission to do that''). I seem to have stuck. This is a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Boziks View Post
    I recently started the instance ''Red pass'' (book 2 chapter 15, solo). At some point of the quest, after i speak with Dannasen, I have to find and defeat Neven. Even though I encounter many doors, I can't open any of them (''you have not the permission to do that''). I seem to have stuck. This is a bug? Or am I doing something wrong? :/
    You should not need to pass through any door to find Neven. Just go a bit north from Dannasen and then you should see Neven on your right-hand side inside the ruins you are passing by. (If you go a long time without finding Neven, you have gone too far - he is fairly close.)

theres also a invisble wall that wills stop you from going past neven if you run im to this turn around and go to the gate to your left.

Ok guys, the problem has been solved! thank you for your help!