We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Post The Usefulness or mainly Disadvantages of Improve story of Courage????

What the Skills claims to do , so all readers have a reference point:
    15m Range
    Radius: 10m
    Induction: 3s
    Your inspirational spirit can dispel and protect against fear afflicting yourself and others nearby

My claim is : How an it remove fears away if it doesn't work when feared or silenced ???? This is mostly a disadvantage when you are in moors . If this worked like the description stated minis could have other opportunity of removing this effects than only depend on pots , even more helpful if you are one of those that dedicate to providing heals in raids or groups. Maybe I'm misguided , or wrong or maybe I just don’t know that this is how this skills works in moors. I WILL like to know about this from those of you that have more knowledge in such topics.
    One of the reasons that made me write this down was because of the Burg alt I decided to roll . He as a skills that can remove the stuns that actually works ( find footing ) that made me sad about the usefulness of Improve Story of Courage .

Fell free to expose and discuss this topic . Experience mini replies of their own though and experience are welcome! Just here to learn
    Ascension-Arkenstone :
    Third Marshal Finarfintook Minstrel
    Fire Rk Finarjul r10 & Finwetook r7 burg
    Creeps: Finsnightmare r8 defiler/ Finscreep r5 rvr

I agree its annoying. But its the same for all classes. My Captain can't remove fear with Muster Courage either, when silenced. These skills are made to remove fear from others, and to boost resists against fear, not to break out of silence in PvM. Guessing its the same for RK to.

At least Minstrels have Cry of the Chorus to use, if silenced in a critical situation. That and the 4 piece bonus from PvM set, that removes debuffs with SoS. Some classes only have pots.

On a side note, how would creeps kill us Minstrels in Moors if we got yet another tool to break out of silence, with only a 45 sec cooldown? As long as we can self heal we can tank several monster players (if similar rank). When you can heal something like 2-3k+ heals per second, you have to be silenced or cc-ed to die.

Between the normal fear pot, the moors fear pot and CotC, I never had any problems with fear on my mini. In fact, I hardly ever use that skill because of the long induction. The few exceptions are in BfE t2c, Saruman t2c and places like that.
    "Heroes get remembered but Legends never die."

SnH Landroval