We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

My character of the profile...

So, when I created my account, I played with a Hobbit named Glaplegar and all, I made this forum account with him as my character of the profile, ok...
    Now I have returned to play after a long time, deleted the Hobbit and created a Man called Gaeros, same server and all (Dwarrowdelf) but... Glaplegar still as my character in the account, and I see no way to change it.
    So, what can I do now, if I want Gaeros as my character on the profile?

Quote Originally Posted by Glaplegar View Post
    So, when I created my account, I played with a Hobbit named Glaplegar and all, I made this forum account with him as my character of the profile, ok...
    Now I have returned to play after a long time, deleted the Hobbit and created a Man called Gaeros, same server and all (Dwarrowdelf) but... Glaplegar still as my character in the account, and I see no way to change it.
    So, what can I do now, if I want Gaeros as my character on the profile?
    http://my.lotro.com/home/profile/

Select what characters should be public. It can take a bit for a new character to show up. For me, this doesn't work at all, it just shows the first character on the list, regardless of what boxes I have checked. You might be luckier!

Note that this place will get some sort of update (from Dev Tracker): http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...32#post6821432
    this most likely means that the profile will be handled in a different way.

Oh, thank you! Just the old one is showing yet, but I'll wait!

Problem solved! Like... from nowhere, but solved. Thanks for the help ><