We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

T2CM Raid - Friday 9/19/2014

As it stands, the first raid will be Friday, 9/19/2014, starting at 8:30 eastern. Be online at 8:15 eastern for invites.

We will start with Disease/Poison T2CM. If we fail the CM in Poison due to a mistake on platforms, we will finish and move on. If we complete those two in a timely fashion, BG will be the next target. This should be a good night to get a feel for the group and understand everyone's raiding background and experience. For this first run, I will take leadership until I can identify those in the group I can count on to share leadership with. I won't make that decision until I have seen everyone's knowledge of strategies and raid awareness.

Currently, the roster looks something like:
    Confirmed:
    - Cronosir, Guardian (Tank)
    - Jinsei, Minstrel (Healer)
    - Lenoas, Loremaster (Support/DPS)
    - Barasborn, Captain (Support Red Line)
    - Ariathir, Hunter (DPS)
    - Connomir, Warden (DPS)
    - Cirrus, Warden (DPS)
    - Dlorik, Guardian (DPS/Backup Tank)
    - Alphbork, Guardian (DPS)

Tentative:
    - Ravinus, Captain (Tank/Support) Has not given confirmation for the date and time of the run
    - Brinuw, Captain (Blue) Note: I am worried this toon is undergeared, but we will see
    - Necrolagniatic, Loremaster (DPS) Note: I am also concerned if you are not running an essence gear that you have the defenses needed, but we will see

Late Backups: (I know they will come late and they can replace someone if needed late in the raid)
    - Ilwyn, Runekeeper (Healer)
    - Woot, Guardian (Tank)

Currently, we still need:
    - A main healer (RK or Mini). This is a MUST.
    - A second tank if Ravi cannot make it
    - One more dos or a solid support class (I will probably pull this from the tentative list)

Please remember the requirements for these raids (https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...s-for-T2-Raids). I will obviously not be as stringent on some things this raid as I will in subsequent ones, but do your very best to come prepared. Make sure you have hope, scrolls, food, consumables, etc.

If you would like to sign up, please do so below in a reply.

I look forward to a fun night of challenging content for a change. Keep gearing, crafting, and getting prepared.

Thanks,
    Ari
    Last edited by kballard; Sep 18 2014 at 01:55 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000218d74/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by kballard View Post
    - Necrolagniatic, Loremaster (DPS) Note: I am also concerned if you are not running an essence gear that you have the defenses needed, but we will see

Ari
    Not sure what you mean by this? I have essence gear?

Count me in if you still need a healer
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot