We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Saying bye bye

Saying bye bye

For those that care....I will be leaving the game. After 6 years its time to leave it, I am a solo PVP´er at heart and I played on many servers, and through the years I putted up with alot stuff that turbine and other players threw at me....just this expansion has been the deal breaker for me zerg here zerg there few to none solos.....

/ rant off :P....Friends and Foes I will miss you all. I will log on once in a blue moon just to see whazzup but I will not be actively playing this game anymore. Sniffers and Outlaws I will miss you lot the most D: its was you guys that made me log in, you guys are awesome, funny, friendly and helpfull I could not have wished for a better tribe and kin. Sayonara and all the best wishes.

- Lubshag/Creepyhealer/Gasluk/Ashwic/Lindiron

PS. if you are interested in other games I play...send a forum PM
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Take Care Lubi! You shall be missed!
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Lubbi, check your mail here.

xx Jo
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000df027/signature.png]Jotar[/charsig]
    Medicate me, so I die happy. Money is no cure, but sickness so pure.

sad to see my recruiter leave, thnx for inviting me in this awesome kin.. have still lots of fun and hope to see you around, gl in the rest of your rl and gaming life...
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

I did not know you long, but thanks for the brief time you played with me. In the time i have played Lotro no one made such a good first impression.
    You, among a few other, shown me that not all creeps are creeps.

I hope you come back, like me, when Helms deep comes out.
    Take care....... and happy hunting
    [CENTER][URL="http://postimage.org/"][IMG]http://s5.postimg.org/oiz5srzbr/download_1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[COLOR=#ffffff][I][B]Only fools and dead men never change their mind[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

sad to hear that lub well if its for your better hope you find something more intresting in ur life!!!was always fun to group and have those tribe chats with ya!!just log from time to time and say a hi to us ;p take care we lubs you
    Killed by Death

But lubby youre my favorite creep I'm gonna miss you lub and our 1v1s. You were always lots of fun to fight and talk to.

Take care and one day come back to us
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000001f419/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Nonononono
    Don't leave Lindi. D:

Anyway,
    You are awesome, and it's really sad to see you go. I wish you all the best out there in the real world. IM me whenever you drop by. Always nice chatting with you. <3

Btw, Fav Lindi quote:
    Ashwic tells you, 'O.o a wild ona appeared'
    Ashwic tells you, '*throws pokeball*'

-Ona
    Last edited by MonkeyMe; Jun 18 2013 at 08:11 PM.

Retired
    Ona -> Confetti - r8 Burglar // Funfetti - r7 Mini (Execution - Gladden)
    Demodex - r8 Warg // Bonana Split - r11 WL(Brandywine)

Good bye Lindiron, it is truly sad to see you leave (knowing your non pvmp side). You were a great friend to have around.
    Oh, "And find your own hilarious death!"

~Kaelalas

You were one of the good ones...come back and visit us soon
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150100000805f7/signature.png]Malgil[/charsig]

Lubby no!

Lubby x( The moors will never be the same. Please check the mail like Jo said before you leave! But if you don't get the chance, bye lubby, wel miss you.

Unhappy

I will miss you Lubly <3

Good friend, and always positive no matter how much zerging she went through.

Send me a tell before you leave

~Phoenix

"Thinking you can do something is confidence; doing something is competence"
    Bannerman, r11 War-Leader/
    Ryzer, r13 Captain/ Ryzur, Minstrel.
    Skill and Valour/Divide Et Impera, Landroval. .

Will miss you lubby <3

take care
    Wanna taste my shield??

Unhappy lubbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy!!!!

lubby noooo!!
    check your mail... i hope you dont gonne leave the sniffers.. we need you to sniff around...
    the situation of imladris isnt getting better, but we need you... we need you for the fun we had..
    imladris :Bobirinio Def R12, Lykaki Warg R11, Araxnh Weaver r10, Kagkouras Reaver r7, Toksoths BA r7, Bobiras LM R7 landroval: Aelaera Mini R12 , Bobirios Warden R8, Ellhnofreneia weaver r9 Snowbourne: Bobirios Warleader R8

Quote Originally Posted by eleanora123 View Post
    For those that care....I will be leaving the game. After 6 years its time to leave it, I am a solo PVP´er at heart and I played on many servers, and through the years I putted up with alot stuff that turbine and other players threw at me....just this expansion has been the deal breaker for me zerg here zerg there few to none solos.....

/ rant off :P....Friends and Foes I will miss you all. I will log on once in a blue moon just to see whazzup but I will not be actively playing this game anymore. Sniffers and Outlaws I will miss you lot the most D: its was you guys that made me log in, you guys are awesome, funny, friendly and helpfull I could not have wished for a better tribe and kin. Sayonara and all the best wishes.

- Lubshag/Creepyhealer/Gasluk/Ashwic/Lindiron

PS. if you are interested in other games I play...send a forum PM

AHHH y u leaving lubbynub?! D:

this makes me very sad indeed :c

I hope you do come back soon, Creeperside wont be the same without you nor will freepside :c
    I wish you all the best for the future and hope you haven't forgotten my defiles of all of your toons from my reaver o.o

you will be missed rather a lot on imladris, just make sure you visit D:

Much love <3

Nargnub/Deityy

ps: check yo' PM's c:
    Last edited by SirTomato; Jun 19 2013 at 03:00 PM.

Miss you so much Lubby <3 one of my favourite creeps, sorry we haven't talked in a long while

Its so hard to leave lol

After many pleas from both creeps and freeps to stay I have decided this... I will continue playing untill I have gotten my legit slayer of light title. Why do you still care for getting legit slayer of light? well its always have been my goal and ever since that stupid kb deed change I have kept track of my legit kbs... (I need 3.064 legit kbs so come on freepsies :P). Also I lub me some spars so If you see me solo and you like spars, too then lets get it on :P.....so basically friends and foes dry up your tears because I have decided to keep on harassing you all for now .

ps. I will also continue playing GW2 Gunnars Hold server so come and visit me :P

pps. when I am not forced to group up and done with daillies you can find me for spars at old plains OP so if you want spars be sure to check that spot regularly lol
    Last edited by eleanora123; Jun 23 2013 at 08:12 AM.
    R14 Defiler Ezmoding, R12 warleader Hydraah, R11 reaver Lubshag, R11 warg Landvaettir, R15 hunter Pewpewboom,
    R10 guardian Baforin, R9 hunter Baflo, R9 captain Adalwic
    https://www.youtube.com/catch?v=670if6Etx0o

Im glad to see someone sticking things out if only for a little bit. This server itself has gotten pathetic....and not because of the players. The players here and great and most every one of you is fun to play with. Its the general numbers on this server that are making it almost impossible for it to survive. Its insane to be in the moors and not see another player for 2-3 hours at a time and its been happening a lot lately with a lot of the casual players quitting. Its almost impossible to pick up a decent raid nowadays.....the moors is 3/4 dead most of the time if not fully dead. I wish turbine could do something about this situation but in the short term we as players have to come up with something so its not a fricken barren wasteland for the players.
    Heinous (Pwnography), Mastadan (Noob), Pwnographic (Squishy), Proctologist (Just ugh)
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/vlwfkQq.jpg[/img]

(Brionac) Masta, hope to see ya around again sometime. Always a layed back player. =)