We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nimrodel

Lets all discuss what a noob Cynfor is . . . its a much better topic
    Cynfor Rank 12 Burglar - We Got This
    Narkhloket Rank 7 Warleader/Narkhburzakh Rank 8 Reaver/Narkhluk Rank 7 Warg - Face First
    Brandywine - Narkh Rank 11 Blackarrow & Wramble r7 Reaver/ Cynfail Rank 8 Warden
    I'm one of those scrubs who went to Brandywine and then came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Oket View Post
    Lets all discuss what a noob Cynfor is . . . its a much better topic
    This thread should be renamed to spill your rage out!
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

i wounder if the thread will get deleted
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001c49a3/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    R.I.P Esfiel(Rank13) (Promotion Rank 7) BA(rank8) Spider(rank8) Coq(rank9)

Quote Originally Posted by Carelluin View Post
    i wounder if the thread will get deleted
    If Elk continues his rant, I'm sure it's heading in that direction!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    LOL, heya Gungus!! Yes, I am still Glad the Usurper!!!
    This thread needs some Oafah+ Grima combo!

Lets all talk about how I "exploit" by resetting the cool down on long cool down skills! :O
    [color=lightblue]Magikx[/color]

Ahli, you get +rep for your 4th legendary. I got a Dusk not long ago! Cool, huh? I know the rep on here means a lot to you so hereyougo.

....and you mean a lot to me. ./wink

As for the rest of this...I don't even know where to begin to comment, so I don't think I will. But it has been a while since there's been forum action, and here it is. It's good for us. Gets secrets out, some venting, etc. Okay, maybe it's not good, but try to think of it that way.

Finally, agreed with Volo. Some Anirien and Oafah talk is needed. Maybe throw in some Slither, Urukind and Butta as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    oh the emotions!

I feel left out that no one is insulting me. Do me next!
    YOU SUCK

There you go.

Grima of Oafah were the best Freep RL's in the history of the game, nay, ANY game.

Slither was the most unselfish PvPer on the server and always the voice of truth and justice on the forums.

Butta was always so laid back, never heard him say a bad thing about anyone, and never, EVER 2 boxed.

Windy was the most loyal of Freeps and even when he went Creepside, that Mini of his on his 2nd acct. was just there to see if anyone knew who his Warg was....really!

I just threw up a little in my mouth.......
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Lol, what's good Kil. I see you've been rocking on that reaver =)
    There's too many Willy's running around, I can't keep them straight. Willynilli, Wetwilly, Willywonka, Slickwilly, WillyECoyote. All I can remember is that I usually end up as a bloodstain in the grass.
    Gungus - Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ysnpwhite View Post
    I want some hate for me, please? Can I be hated on too? Someone told me volo was bashing me in creep OOC a few weeks ago, where's some of that.
    If you keep killing my noob BA, it's the Focus Buff of Shame for you!
    Gungus - Captain

Grima of Oafah were the best Freep RL's in the history of the game, nay, ANY game.

Slither was the most unselfish PvPer on the server and always the voice of truth and justice on the forums.

Butta was always so laid back, never heard him say a bad thing about anyone, and never, EVER 2 boxed.

Windy was the most loyal of Freeps and even when he went Creepside, that Mini of his on his 2nd acct. was just there to see if anyone knew who his Warg was....really!

I just threw up a little in my mouth.......
    The good times, indeed!

Oh, you all who saw my itty bitty comment. Brotein Shake on my tab?

The grind wasn't that bad. Most of it is money gated, so no need for raid competent guilds, killing baddies in pvp, dailies etc. I just alt+tab playing the market + doing homework >.>

I am nowhere near the craziest of all people though. This guy claims he has 10
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000006044d/signature.png]Ahli[/charsig]

Personally, from what I've seen in my past few nights, of playing creepside on my r9 audacity warg, is that the current freeps out in moors are just plain terrible. Here I am solo playing, defeating, and getting away during the current state of affairs of freep strength done right (yet nobody is doing it right).

Imo, keep on raiding to roflstomp the creeps because you all know you really can't do anything else but faceroll.
    Willdin (Burg) Lvl 85, Ashaburn (Guard) Lvl 85, Bendderr (Champion) Lvl 85, Adanarr (Captain) Lvl 85

Quote Originally Posted by dafroisweet View Post
    Remember all the BS excuses/sob stories he came up with to deny who he was and stay in the kin? That was a fun week.

And wow 3 pages of this and no lock yet?
    Nimrodel's forums where dead for a while so they probably haven't even payed attention.

PS: All you old timers shush, I want to see Elk rage more. I just got a bunch of tells from different people that raid in the moors because I supposedly "insulted them". My wild guess is Elk went raging to all his raid baby buddies about me. You can ask Dare the walls of text sent to me...

Followed by Kumitz raging in GLFF and saying that just cause he got a high rank in 2 months he knows more about moors and PvP than everyone. Then cry when Grish told him to 1 v 1 me and the rules where to do it without CD, like the old 1 v 1s where done.

Sometimes I wish all the old players came back just to kill them again and again... like today.
    (Thanks to all those that logged just to faceplant Kumitz, he was crying in GLFF for help for a good 30 - 40 min)
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

And here I was thinking that no one went on the forums!

I was enjoying the mudslinging up until the middle of page 2. It's one thing going after Elk, it's a completely different thing attacking his kid. Seriously, where do some of you draw the line? Pathetic.

And Shwasted, wouldn't pay much attention to the farming accusation, most of us know you wouldn't do that.

~ Wargarine
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000005ab08/signature.png]Wargarine[/charsig]

so, lets see:

*missed insults: Metre you have a nasty big bald spot and are missing a couple legs, just saying,,,,,
    Magikx you have rust on your daggers,,,,fail damn burg!

*old peeps talks: Slither once was afk in good ole lug rez a waiting on his cd's when the keep flipped and omg he raged so much we had to calm him down ALOT in order to raid the rift later that night. I do miss his forum fights though, such good grammar and punctuation! Grima once told me how pretty his spider skin was, and it made him think of honey and kids. (very disturbing)

*Spidey &&& no legendary? for gods sake wth are you DOING there then??? gawd.

Glad to see our forums getting some action, sad to see it resort to nasty names and picking on family though, &&& my friends we have always been a bit classier than that!
    [center][color=blue]Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade[/color][/center]
    [center][color=green]Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis [/color][/center]

[center][color=gold] "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"[/color][/center]

I think I am not old enough on the server how this much hatred started. Just WOW guys! Take it easy Yes, there are players playing only one side but most of us play both freep and creep. If pvp is getting ruined, we are doing it. Some flips to winning side to ezmode, some flips to losing side for challenge. It is a personal decision and you have to deal with it. "I am the best, everyone else sucks" kind of arrogance and "You are nothing but a raid-baby, you suck" kind of personal accusations are not going to help you balance pvp. Turbine is not helping this out neither. We are ruining it and it looks like we will continue to do so.

Sorry for looking like lecturing you but almost all the posts here are giving me the right. I was going to remain silent as always but couldn't stop myself saying my opinion this time. And it's ok if you disagree. I wouldn't take it down to personal level.

~HATUN

IMO the problems in pvp, and the game itself narrow down to this-

The game clearly appears to be dying, not just from hearsay, but actual proof. This with our small server being as small as it has always been, losing people bring the few still here even closer together, and we dont all get along.

In time I feel LoTRO trend graph will sadly be comparable to that of myspace.

Guess we can only hope on the best dev team around to bring it back!
    Will Helms Deep do it? Heh.... Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo21 View Post
    And here I was thinking that no one went on the forums!

I was enjoying the mudslinging up until the middle of page 2. It's one thing going after Elk, it's a completely different thing attacking his kid. Seriously, where do some of you draw the line? Pathetic.

And Shwasted, wouldn't pay much attention to the farming accusation, most of us know you wouldn't do that.

~ Wargarine
    I don't mind attacking the kid because , in fact, he has a trashier mouth than his father. It all runs well in a family. Keep on huntin'

Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    Nimrodel's forums where dead for a while so they probably haven't even payed attention.

PS: All you old timers shush, I want to see Elk rage more. I just got a bunch of tells from different people that raid in the moors because I supposedly "insulted them". My wild guess is Elk went raging to all his raid baby buddies about me. You can ask Dare the walls of text sent to me...

Followed by Kumitz raging in GLFF and saying that just cause he got a high rank in 2 months he knows more about moors and PvP than everyone. Then cry when Grish told him to 1 v 1 me and the rules where to do it without CD, like the old 1 v 1s where done.

Sometimes I wish all the old players came back just to kill them again and again... like today.
    (Thanks to all those that logged just to faceplant Kumitz, he was crying in GLFF for help for a good 30 - 40 min)
    Lol cowards. Could never settle their own battles without a raid. Grima's legacy continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post

Sometimes I wish all the old players came back just to kill them again and again...
    As I asked you last night, Gio, do not involve me in this. I did not tell Kumitz to 1v1 you, he asked you to to prove something.

I was simply stating the proper 1v1 etiquette. What appalled me was that some older players would not even honor it. It has been around in the game for far longer than I have and it was taught to me and I abide by it. No freep should need every CD to beat a creep in a 1v1 and that is due to the balance issues in the moors.

As for the old players coming back, good luck lol. I doubt Dafro and most of BB will want to come back to this.

Thanks for those last few 1v1s we had, again, Dafro. Those will probably be the only proper 1v1s we ever see for a long time.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i801.photobucket.com/albums/yy295/Mythdude2/Valiava_zpscdc8da36.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="#FFF0F5"]<<<<<Self-Made Signature>>>>>[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#FFA07A"]<<<Ask For One And I Can Make You One>>>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

I really don't like raiding , but i really enjoyed Oafah's raids and same with Butta's Craids

That's what we all need right now.

Anyway, to chime in. Nice to see lots of old faces posting, such as Spidey and Alhi! (which btw man, get a hold of me next time you're on lotro). Concerning the state of Nimrodel, tis interesting to say the least. I won't say I know all the details, since I'm solo like 95% of the time. Definitely there is a decline, and I hope things can shape up for a better community. Its like I've always said, one of the key issues to fix things I believe is respect for both sides.

Eodread, Earendel, Isilmacil - Horizon
    Thattickles, Thangorodread - Table Smashers

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    IMO the problems in pvp, and the game itself narrow down to this-

The game clearly appears to be dying, not just from hearsay, but actual proof. This with our small server being as small as it has always been, losing people bring the few still here even closer together, and we dont all get along.

In time I feel LoTRO trend graph will sadly be comparable to that of myspace.

Guess we can only hope on the best dev team around to bring it back!
    Will Helms Deep do it? Heh.... Time will tell.
    Poor lotro

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast