We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nimrodel

I think someone said it best when they said "raid babies will be raid babies". It's not that bad a thing overall. The only real disappoinment is the number of people on this server that show up for the farmfest then log or flip as soon as there's any challenge. You people genuinely disgust me, but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    I've done a lot of things for the server. People can attest to that.

You need to play creepside to see how biased you are with freep goggles.

I've played freep long enough, perhaps even longer than 95% of current freep population, to know what I'm saying.

Just because I disagree with you, you make an assumption that I've changed over the years? man, your psychological analysis needs major polishing.
    I really didn't want to start quoting from the past but i will u if ya want ..that's what i meant
    but you forget honor and glory days when u were just a rank 9 ...I guess but what ever so you think u have played longer so your opinion is right on really ...

your still stuck on the past and want it back to old ways and u cant move forward that people move on and the game changes if dont like it dont play volo cause you wont change anything in the forums ...just your tampon

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter76 View Post
    ok esfiel last sat morning u and toq were ganking people out gv ....every time you on your war leader you are in a group u are never solo but thats your class so i get it ...so why are you talking &&&& about me when all u do is group on creepside i think its real funny all the &&&& u talk about BB and when checkmate wiped BB you remeber your post in the fourms call them fails lol go and look at it its still there ....and here you are healing wardawg, killdozer,luz and blackbone that cracks me dude you are not loyal your a follower and you wonder why you were booted from checkmate! then you beg madhy to take you back wow esfiel ....you have my permission to be shut up now
    LOL im a WL and im not suposed to heal lol and im out of group alot of time i just group when its needed cuz you guys raid all the time dont forget that there healing tap so need to group anymore and just saying i freaking solo most of the time on all my creep i can admit that sometimes i duo whit volo or toq and other few people but sorry if i cant play my creep that does dps anymore anyway im sure you would love to get a taste of my reaver again. Talk stuff that you dont know about is not for you.

Thought I would pop back into a dying games forums just to point out a few things:

Moors is moors, you are all as bad as each other when it comes down to it.
    Hillbillys will be hillbillys (just incase that one inbred brain cell didn't catch it, that's you Elk)
    Talking rubbish on the forums ain't going to solve the problem, as neither side cares what the action is like anymore, just rank.

Ok, job done, enjoy your dying game some more people.

Once again our best PvP is on the forums.

Gio is this what happens when your IQ reaches over 9000?

I really didn't want to start quoting from the past but i will u if ya want ..that's what i meant
    but you forget honor and glory days when u were just a rank 9 ...I guess but what ever so you think u have played longer so your opinion is right on really ...

your still stuck on the past and want it back to old ways and u cant move forward that people move on and the game changes if dont like it dont play volo cause you wont change anything in the forums ...just your tampon
    I really have a hard time understanding what you're trying to say. All I see is you're trying to talk trash like a hillbilly. I have yet to insult you during the discussion but you keep refraining to calling names and such nonsense.

I loved the old days because there were more people, community was rock solid and none of the current &&&&. Don't worry, I can move on and adapt to any trash that Turbine throws in this game, always have.

Don't lecture me, pup. Save it for your students (not sure if you're still teaching) and your sons.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

You need to play creepside to see how biased you are with freep goggles.
    ^^This^^ It works the other way too. For instance I found that champs might actually need to pop a bubble or more if they are unable to stay at the magical 3.6m to 4.2m range against reavers with impale. I still get a chuckle out of the ones that die after several bubbles and dire need. I shouldn't make too much fun though, I doubt my champ is quality enough anymore to be any better.

Elk you made my day just reading this forum post

Quote Originally Posted by bigbobdole View Post
    ^^This^^ It works the other way too. For instance I found that champs might actually need to pop a bubble or more if they are unable to stay at the magical 3.6m to 4.2m range against reavers with impale. I still get a chuckle out of the ones that die after several bubbles and dire need. I shouldn't make too much fun though, I doubt my champ is quality enough anymore to be any better.
    Lol, what's good Kil. I see you've been rocking on that reaver =)

oh the emotions!

I feel left out that no one is insulting me. Do me next!

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    oh the emotions!

Can I do you next?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    Can I do you next?
    Hey, get in line

lol elk you mad bro yeah your mad relax dude your a grown man getting mad over a video game how sad is that

I'm working on my 4th legendary in GW2 guys.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000006044d/signature.png]Ahli[/charsig]

OMG esfiel ok farmer old Namaste days you and a few others i know got caught farming as i remember u were farming your creep having a freep jump off cliff in the moors and then tagging them before they hit the ground ...why cant i talk about greenween u gave her your account information and told her to level your toons and do your daily's damn esfiel do u want me to keep going ?
    Lol you dont know anything about this story dude you cant really involved into this and yes i farmed on my ba 50k that day but that was it btw do you want me to talk about you farming according to dufrid he told em that you farmed your rank 11 so stop saying &&&&

Quote Originally Posted by Leksi View Post
    oh the emotions!

OHAI there faceroller!

Hey, experience > youthfulness. I can vouch =)

lol Volo no all people of the Fallen, Only shwasted farming now with Yido, stay in in Bdoor of Tr and lugz or in Quest zone

Lol i agree whit spidey big time

Tadam!

Wow, lol. I haven't seen this much drama on the PvMP forums in like 3 expansions. I want some hate for me, please? Can I be hated on too? Someone told me volo was bashing me in creep OOC a few weeks ago, where's some of that!?

And Ahli you are seriously working on your 4th legendary? o.O That blows my mind a bit, the grind for those is worse than anything in any other game I've ever played, and just for a cosmetic. That said I would love to have an Eternity for my Warrior.
    [color=lightblue]Magikx[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by gungus_coyote View Post
    I take offence to this Spidey. I challenge you to a duel. It shall be pistols at ten paces. Shall we say at dawn in the field where the old Plains OP once stood. And you only get 1 pistol. One for each of your 8 legs would be a shotgun

And you really need to change your sig to Glad the Usurper! Or have you been usurped back?
    LOL, heya Gungus!! Yes, I am still Glad the Usurper!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

wat lol, this start how a Pvmp thread now i need my popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Keisuke View Post
    wat lol, this start how a Pvmp thread now i need my popcorn
    Keep the bashing and drama somewhat within the forum guidelines. This makes for a juicy forum pvp thread!

Just sayin, as I type the creeps have freeps out numbered at least 2:1 with 15 on track inside ta and only 8 freeps at the river crossing. And no that's not grima math, it doesn't count the burrowed spiders or the defiler I just sent to the rez. xD

Edit: I see you Giovy... O.O
    Last edited by ysnpwhite; Jun 18 2013 at 10:18 PM.
    [color=lightblue]Magikx[/color]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast