We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 25 of 99

Thread: Nimrodel

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    112

    Thumbs up Nimrodel

    We invite you to join Nimrodel Creepside. Where the Freeps rome wide, in largenumbers of raids at a time. Open Raid, Kin Raids, B*tt Buddy Raids, etc... in form of tactical balls. So we have proof that we have an enourmous amount of E-Penners that think they are all that.

    Our Freeps are calm and passive. They will take the map and paint it blue, like the sky. Doesn't matter, be it Keep, OP and Delv Bosses. They will even paint th grass blue if they where allowed.

    They will then follow to turtle Lugz with an enourmous amount of Freeps, almost enough to give you the outnumber buffs(on some ocasions you will receive it). Wait for creeps till they smash their faces against the walls of Lugz. Only leaving this famous keep to pew pew a bit up until Lugz Hill and run back.

    If creeps log they will comfort them in GLFF with words and ask them to return to the Farm Lands and keep spamming that channel for more creeps to join the Farm Lands. After a good 4 - 8 hours of farming, freeps will start losing numbers and wipe 1 time and log to generously leave the creeps get the comms from flipping the map.

    These are reasons why you should join Nimrodel Creepside community. We have loving freeps with IQ over 9,000! These freeps will make it a fun enviroment to join and play. Don't worry about them saying they will switch servers because the action sucks. It's all just a play to not get you to join our community.

    I am Liutenant Giovy
    and I approve of this Msg.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

  2. #2
    couldn't agree with you more. Pretty sad when a moors kin is constantly in a raid against a couple of un grouped greenies what fun is that when all if not most are packin 1st agers I will give credit to a few freeps out there they don't come out there with the intent to turn everything blue to start the farm fest at grams much respect to them but for the ones always grouped you are all pathetic cowards who need to group in a raid to kill a few creeps.

  3. #3

    word

    word. homie

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Hell
    Posts
    9
    I Agree too, i stay in creepside and see Grish in Ba, is pathetic how group hugged and others only farming the poor greenies and the kin raid is more pathetic (Wgt is now in moors in raid of fails, Alliance of the free people and the Fallen) tell me in the channel when start the freep &&& kicking
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001e4af1/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    78
    I must agree with you , we need more creeps

  6. #6
    its so much the fallen they only group in small fellowships but it is sad that the other have to be elitist fails.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington, DC USA
    Posts
    4,189
    Bark Bark. Welcome to HELLO? Pls. Creep more? Grats on Creeps. Welcome to creeps. Bark. Welcome to bark. HELLO? BARK! creep bark. do you speak creep? grats on speak. Hello?
    Tsaurel/Telae - SVP

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    We invite you to join Nimrodel Creepside. Where the Freeps rome wide, in largenumbers of raids at a time. Open Raid, Kin Raids, B*tt Buddy Raids, etc... in form of tactical balls. So we have proof that we have an enourmous amount of E-Penners that think they are all that.

    Our Freeps are calm and passive. They will take the map and paint it blue, like the sky. Doesn't matter, be it Keep, OP and Delv Bosses. They will even paint th grass blue if they where allowed.

    They will then follow to turtle Lugz with an enourmous amount of Freeps, almost enough to give you the outnumber buffs(on some ocasions you will receive it). Wait for creeps till they smash their faces against the walls of Lugz. Only leaving this famous keep to pew pew a bit up until Lugz Hill and run back.

    If creeps log they will comfort them in GLFF with words and ask them to return to the Farm Lands and keep spamming that channel for more creeps to join the Farm Lands. After a good 4 - 8 hours of farming, freeps will start losing numbers and wipe 1 time and log to generously leave the creeps get the comms from flipping the map.

    These are reasons why you should join Nimrodel Creepside community. We have loving freeps with IQ over 9,000! These freeps will make it a fun enviroment to join and play. Don't worry about them saying they will switch servers because the action sucks. It's all just a play to not get you to join our community.

    I am Liutenant Giovy
    and I approve of this Msg.
    Lol giovy u crack me up man …last night you were on your warg attempting to gank the 3 people we had in lugz we were completely surrounded with creeps pushing front door and u and others camping back door …you then type a message like this in forums lol …then I switch to creepside to talk to tooll and you and group of others flip lc making the map red and then u put in ooc that u just ranked off a quest… kind of hypocritical post as far as raids “IOQ” led creep raid all sat morning and Sunday morning keeping freeps at GV and according to PVP dashboard creeps still have more infamy this month ……..as far asking GLFF I ask all the time for freeps /creeps lately I have been asking for more freeps when it’s a gv camp ……3 yrs ago when BB and SS where here this was a creep dominated server and freeps used to get there azz handed to them for yrs and now the tables turn a bit now the certain creeps are crying ….point is if u don’t like it don’t play or do something about I am sure making this message is going to stop raiding ...please slap your self it will make me feel a lot better
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    244
    lol its never been a creep dominated server, even when we played more and SS was around. A strong creep presence that was efficient and effective, yes. If you wish to see a creep dominated server try hitting up whichever one it was either E or BW.


    edited to get rid of odd/funky broken sigs that they still haven't fixed....

    ~anat

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    244
    oh and elk dear, I find it incredibly hilarious that you are calling any creep post update 10, a faceroller.
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

    "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    oh and elk dear, I find it incredibly hilarious that you are calling any creep post update 10, a faceroller.
    sorry anat for leaving u out you and your spider are facerollers
    I am talking the players play style and there rank as well wich make facerollers
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    244
    the old days as in Windybear or grima raids? or the relatively new old days :P

    and yes, I went with spider for a bit, so I suppose that makes me a faceroller, can't deny that, spiders had more survivabilty
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

    "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    lol its never been a creep dominated server, even when we played more and SS was around. A strong creep presence that was efficient and effective, yes. If you wish to see a creep dominated server try hitting up whichever one it was either E or BW.


    edited to get rid of odd/funky broken sigs that they still haven't fixed....

    ~anat
    hmm not sure about that... maybe u have forgotten the old days perhaps it would be easier if you had a freep out there during those times... no offence anat
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    lol its never been a creep dominated server

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    112
    Some one explain to me how me on my warg versus Elk, Folks and Kumitz inside the quest room of their keep in Lugz a gank? I was there trying to fight all of you 3 for over 2 hours because you wouldn't leave the back door. Dare even sat on his warg just to look at me trying to fight all 3 of you with your NPCs.

    But yea since your IQ is over 9,000, you only count the 1 time i got you all when 7 other creeps decided to flip the map... This is what I mean by Farm Lands, 1 v 3 in their NPCs and then they cry about it.

    I even tried fighting Cumitz out in a 1 v 1 and you can ask Dare how he just blew his horn, popped a bubble, ran and as soon as his 1 bubble ran out he popped his second bubble and kept running to the back door inside the keep.

    The funny part out of all of this is that I actually dropped Cumitz to 200 - 500 moral twice in 2 of those 1 v 3 with NPC. Also dropped you 2 times under 1k in those 1 v 3. Just shows to show that even a noob warg can own you guys inside a keep because you don't know how to play your class or pvp.

    Once a raid baby, always a raid baby.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    Some one explain to me how me on my warg versus Elk, Folks and Kumitz inside the quest room of their keep in Lugz a gank? I was there trying to fight all of you 3 for over 2 hours because you wouldn't leave the back door. Dare even sat on his warg just to look at me trying to fight all 3 of you with your NPCs.

    But yea since your IQ is over 9,000, you only count the 1 time i got you all when 7 other creeps decided to flip the map... This is what I mean by Farm Lands, 1 v 3 in their NPCs and then they cry about it.

    I even tried fighting Cumitz out in a 1 v 1 and you can ask Dare how he just blew his horn, popped a bubble, ran and as soon as his 1 bubble ran out he popped his second bubble and kept running to the back door inside the keep.

    The funny part out of all of this is that I actually dropped Cumitz to 200 - 500 moral twice in 2 of those 1 v 3 with NPC. Also dropped you 2 times under 1k in those 1 v 3. Just shows to show that even a noob warg can own you guys inside a keep because you don't know how to play your class or pvp.

    Once a raid baby, always a raid baby.
    ok Giovy wow !
    I was wondering what murder meant when he said you are bipolar now i know ...1st think about what u said 3 freeps vs 15 held up in a flag room creeps coming in front door and creeps camping back door u wanted action so came in flag room to fight your are not bright of course your going to melt next u think u brought me down your mistaken i came out of back door with 3/4 of heath gone already then you jump me i kite and let the other freeps blow u up ouch fail! how u call me a raid baby when you were with raid group last night failure! if i choose to be in a group because of fail warg packs ganking me then and being the squishy class then yes i am raid baby .....well at least i didnt steal from a friend use his account create a spider "pucio"then farm the s&it out it and blame him and yes i am talking about pitifto and yes i know what happened shall i bring the sh*t storm 5 month ago in the forums aww yes i remember that ouch that one stings!!! hungry for more remember when my son smoked u in 1v1 13yr old kid hunter beat u on your cappy and then u say not fair he used a stun to start out lmao! then u start trashing him because you lost .... and please please please 1v1 me on your warg so we can end this stupidity remember i said 1v1 failure
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter76 View Post
    Lol giovy u crack me up man …last night you were on your warg attempting to gank the 3 people we had in lugz we were completely surrounded with creeps pushing front door and u and others camping back door …you then type a message like this in forums lol …then I switch to creepside to talk to tooll and you and group of others flip lc making the map red and then u put in ooc that u just ranked off a quest… kind of hypocritical post as far as raids “IOQ” led creep raid all sat morning and Sunday morning keeping freeps at GV and according to PVP dashboard creeps still have more infamy this month ……..as far asking GLFF I ask all the time for freeps /creeps lately I have been asking for more freeps when it’s a gv camp ……3 yrs ago when BB and SS where here this was a creep dominated server and freeps used to get there azz handed to them for yrs and now the tables turn a bit now the certain creeps are crying ….point is if u don’t like it don’t play or do something about I am sure making this message is going to stop raiding ...please slap your self it will make me feel a lot better
    Freeps used to get wiped all the time yes, but there was resistance and successful one at best. Certain creeps are crying?

    For your enlightenment, the majority of creep population are pleading for balance restoration just like it was in RoR. It was good just prior to U10, I liked it. Plenty of incentive to raid, group and do the crazy stuff because creeps had a slight upper hand which gave freeps the challenge many desire when out there.

    For your information, I ran a group of 3 the last time I was out, Elk. Greenwen and Gromkir formed a raid because myself,brunholt and that noob defiler shattap grouped up. I'm sorry, but that's pathetic. If you can't handle three solid creeps with identical numbers, you're doing something wrong and should /delete.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Freeps used to get wiped all the time yes, but there was resistance and successful one at best. Certain creeps are crying?

    For your enlightenment, the majority of creep population are pleading for balance restoration just like it was in RoR. It was good just prior to U10, I liked it. Plenty of incentive to raid, group and do the crazy stuff because creeps had a slight upper hand which gave freeps the challenge many desire when out there.

    For your information, I ran a group of 3 the last time I was out, Elk. Greenwen and Gromkir formed a raid because myself,brunholt and that noob defiler shattap grouped up. I'm sorry, but that's pathetic. If you can't handle three solid creeps with identical numbers, you're doing something wrong and should /delete.
    ahh volo still crying and not doing anything about it?
    and for the record i dont remember this going down that way but if say so
    and wow volo you have changed a lot over the years
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter76 View Post
    ahh volo still crying and not doing anything about it?
    and for the record i dont remember this going down that way but if say so
    and wow volo you have changed a lot over the years
    I've done a lot of things for the server. People can attest to that.

    You need to play creepside to see how biased you are with freep goggles.

    I've played freep long enough, perhaps even longer than 95% of current freep population, to know what I'm saying.

    Just because I disagree with you, you make an assumption that I've changed over the years? man, your psychological analysis needs major polishing.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    285
    I think someone said it best when they said "raid babies will be raid babies". It's not that bad a thing overall. The only real disappoinment is the number of people on this server that show up for the farmfest then log or flip as soon as there's any challenge. You people genuinely disgust me, but to each his own.

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    I've done a lot of things for the server. People can attest to that.

    You need to play creepside to see how biased you are with freep goggles.

    I've played freep long enough, perhaps even longer than 95% of current freep population, to know what I'm saying.

    Just because I disagree with you, you make an assumption that I've changed over the years? man, your psychological analysis needs major polishing.
    I really didn't want to start quoting from the past but i will u if ya want ..that's what i meant
    but you forget honor and glory days when u were just a rank 9 ...I guess but what ever so you think u have played longer so your opinion is right on really ...

    your still stuck on the past and want it back to old ways and u cant move forward that people move on and the game changes if dont like it dont play volo cause you wont change anything in the forums ...just your tampon
    [FONT=lucida grande][B][COLOR=#FF0000][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FF0000][FONT=lucida grande][B]YOLO HUNTER !!! Officer Riddles in the dark ....Best REAL hunter on server[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#37404e][FONT=lucida grande]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    You need to play creepside to see how biased you are with freep goggles.
    ^^This^^ It works the other way too. For instance I found that champs might actually need to pop a bubble or more if they are unable to stay at the magical 3.6m to 4.2m range against reavers with impale. I still get a chuckle out of the ones that die after several bubbles and dire need. I shouldn't make too much fun though, I doubt my champ is quality enough anymore to be any better.
    Kilgeli- r10
    I'm going all Willynilli and whatnot.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload