We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nimrodel

Thumbs up Nimrodel

We invite you to join Nimrodel Creepside. Where the Freeps rome wide, in largenumbers of raids at a time. Open Raid, Kin Raids, B*tt Buddy Raids, etc... in form of tactical balls. So we have proof that we have an enourmous amount of E-Penners that think they are all that.

Our Freeps are calm and passive. They will take the map and paint it blue, like the sky. Doesn't matter, be it Keep, OP and Delv Bosses. They will even paint th grass blue if they where allowed.

They will then follow to turtle Lugz with an enourmous amount of Freeps, almost enough to give you the outnumber buffs(on some ocasions you will receive it). Wait for creeps till they smash their faces against the walls of Lugz. Only leaving this famous keep to pew pew a bit up until Lugz Hill and run back.

If creeps log they will comfort them in GLFF with words and ask them to return to the Farm Lands and keep spamming that channel for more creeps to join the Farm Lands. After a good 4 - 8 hours of farming, freeps will start losing numbers and wipe 1 time and log to generously leave the creeps get the comms from flipping the map.

These are reasons why you should join Nimrodel Creepside community. We have loving freeps with IQ over 9,000! These freeps will make it a fun enviroment to join and play. Don't worry about them saying they will switch servers because the action sucks. It's all just a play to not get you to join our community.

I am Liutenant Giovy
    and I approve of this Msg.

couldn't agree with you more. Pretty sad when a moors kin is constantly in a raid against a couple of un grouped greenies what fun is that when all if not most are packin 1st agers I will give credit to a few freeps out there they don't come out there with the intent to turn everything blue to start the farm fest at grams much respect to them but for the ones always grouped you are all pathetic cowards who need to group in a raid to kill a few creeps.

word

word. homie

I Agree too, i stay in creepside and see Grish in Ba, is pathetic how group hugged and others only farming the poor greenies and the kin raid is more pathetic (Wgt is now in moors in raid of fails, Alliance of the free people and the Fallen) tell me in the channel when start the freep &&& kicking

I must agree with you , we need more creeps

its so much the fallen they only group in small fellowships but it is sad that the other have to be elitist fails.

Bark Bark. Welcome to HELLO? Pls. Creep more? Grats on Creeps. Welcome to creeps. Bark. Welcome to bark. HELLO? BARK! creep bark. do you speak creep? grats on speak. Hello?

its whatever, easy pickings from players whose active response to actual pvp is backpedal and die. i always wonder if their s key is extra worn
    "death is nothing to us, for when we are.. death has not come. And when death has finally come, we are not"
    R7 Spider/R11 Reaver - R13/R11 Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    We invite you to join Nimrodel Creepside. Where the Freeps rome wide, in largenumbers of raids at a time. Open Raid, Kin Raids, B*tt Buddy Raids, etc... in form of tactical balls. So we have proof that we have an enourmous amount of E-Penners that think they are all that.

Our Freeps are calm and passive. They will take the map and paint it blue, like the sky. Doesn't matter, be it Keep, OP and Delv Bosses. They will even paint th grass blue if they where allowed.

They will then follow to turtle Lugz with an enourmous amount of Freeps, almost enough to give you the outnumber buffs(on some ocasions you will receive it). Wait for creeps till they smash their faces against the walls of Lugz. Only leaving this famous keep to pew pew a bit up until Lugz Hill and run back.

If creeps log they will comfort them in GLFF with words and ask them to return to the Farm Lands and keep spamming that channel for more creeps to join the Farm Lands. After a good 4 - 8 hours of farming, freeps will start losing numbers and wipe 1 time and log to generously leave the creeps get the comms from flipping the map.

These are reasons why you should join Nimrodel Creepside community. We have loving freeps with IQ over 9,000! These freeps will make it a fun enviroment to join and play. Don't worry about them saying they will switch servers because the action sucks. It's all just a play to not get you to join our community.

I am Liutenant Giovy
    and I approve of this Msg.
    Lol giovy u crack me up man …last night you were on your warg attempting to gank the 3 people we had in lugz we were completely surrounded with creeps pushing front door and u and others camping back door …you then type a message like this in forums lol …then I switch to creepside to talk to tooll and you and group of others flip lc making the map red and then u put in ooc that u just ranked off a quest… kind of hypocritical post as far as raids “IOQ” led creep raid all sat morning and Sunday morning keeping freeps at GV and according to PVP dashboard creeps still have more infamy this month ……..as far asking GLFF I ask all the time for freeps /creeps lately I have been asking for more freeps when it’s a gv camp ……3 yrs ago when BB and SS where here this was a creep dominated server and freeps used to get there azz handed to them for yrs and now the tables turn a bit now the certain creeps are crying ….point is if u don’t like it don’t play or do something about I am sure making this message is going to stop raiding ...please slap your self it will make me feel a lot better

lol its never been a creep dominated server, even when we played more and SS was around. A strong creep presence that was efficient and effective, yes. If you wish to see a creep dominated server try hitting up whichever one it was either E or BW.

edited to get rid of odd/funky broken sigs that they still haven't fixed....

~anat

oh and elk dear, I find it incredibly hilarious that you are calling any creep post update 10, a faceroller.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonescraper79 View Post
    lol its never been a creep dominated server, even when we played more and SS was around. A strong creep presence that was efficient and effective, yes. If you wish to see a creep dominated server try hitting up whichever one it was either E or BW.

edited to get rid of odd/funky broken sigs that they still haven't fixed....

~anat
    hmm not sure about that... maybe u have forgotten the old days perhaps it would be easier if you had a freep out there during those times... no offence anat

oh and elk dear, I find it incredibly hilarious that you are calling any creep post update 10, a faceroller.
    sorry anat for leaving u out you and your spider are facerollers
    I am talking the players play style and there rank as well wich make facerollers

the old days as in Windybear or grima raids? or the relatively new old days :P

and yes, I went with spider for a bit, so I suppose that makes me a faceroller, can't deny that, spiders had more survivabilty

lol its never been a creep dominated server

Some one explain to me how me on my warg versus Elk, Folks and Kumitz inside the quest room of their keep in Lugz a gank? I was there trying to fight all of you 3 for over 2 hours because you wouldn't leave the back door. Dare even sat on his warg just to look at me trying to fight all 3 of you with your NPCs.

But yea since your IQ is over 9,000, you only count the 1 time i got you all when 7 other creeps decided to flip the map... This is what I mean by Farm Lands, 1 v 3 in their NPCs and then they cry about it.

I even tried fighting Cumitz out in a 1 v 1 and you can ask Dare how he just blew his horn, popped a bubble, ran and as soon as his 1 bubble ran out he popped his second bubble and kept running to the back door inside the keep.

The funny part out of all of this is that I actually dropped Cumitz to 200 - 500 moral twice in 2 of those 1 v 3 with NPC. Also dropped you 2 times under 1k in those 1 v 3. Just shows to show that even a noob warg can own you guys inside a keep because you don't know how to play your class or pvp.

Once a raid baby, always a raid baby.

Well let me start this off with "The Fallen" up until recently we had a totale of 4 active members so how are we raiding up im a lil confused by that i guess we are ok but compareing the 4 of us to a 12 man dam thanks alot..and for creeps being dominated the Fallen has switched to creeps to help many of times even when the creeps are being butt &&&&& we still try to fight with them.....as for the server i havent been playing that long but i know from many ppl that this use to be a creep dominated server as of late no and most of the highier ranks have left or stopped playing mostly greenies atm the opnes that do come out put up a hellva good fight when they do come out.......I try to solo 95% of the time unless my kinnies are out but when i get ganked over and over bc creeps know im solo starts to make me want to join groups but again only at the most 6 ppl not 12.....i know the state of the moors suk atm but it has sucked for both sides since the beginning not saying that one side hasnt had it worse than the other but both sides have suffered......as for the whole raid of kins just bc ur kin is big doesnt mean u need to be grouped all the time if u have 12 players on and there isnt many creeps divide and conquer do 4 groups of 3 or 2 groups of 6 and split the fights up as for creeps dont complain about the way freeps play when and if u were given the chance to raid and wipe the freeps most of u would be right there doing the same (Been done b4). Well like i said i havent played long and my opinion may not mean &&&& but i just wanted to put that out there....Thanks for ur time hope to see u all out ther creep or freep..

~Shwasted~

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhunter76 View Post
    “Boneyard” is turning out to be an awesome tribe a bunch of facerollers
    UMADBRO is starting to come out again and quite a few BBrs are playing luz and blackbone Wardowg and killdozer play a lot and oh yea they are all in the big raids as well
    Volo be a part of solution come out !
    Are you kidding me sorry for UMADBRO people but they are just recruiting everyone they can so its not like BB or SS use to be find any organisation on creepside right now there none and after that you guys raid against a few creeps and say that you guys are so good Dude remember back in the day how you was complaining when you was getting zerg by BB and SS in ec . Sorry mate i barely see you solo as well you are always the first one to ask for a group. Next time think about it before you talk or at least play creep side once.

“Boneyard” is turning out to be an awesome tribe a bunch of facerollers
    UMADBRO is starting to come out again and quite a few BBrs are playing luz and blackbone Wardowg and killdozer play a lot and oh yea they are all in the big raids as well
    Volo be a part of solution come out !
    Skewed analysis of numbers. Based on the current data and several secondary sources, I can honestly conclude that you are under influence of Grimamath Institute of Counting.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Fallen: Atleast I didn''t say anything for them cause I know they rarely raid. They have their own 4 - 5 man group always.

As for those that say theirs leadership or theres a fighting chance for creeps... that so funny. Creepside is lacking players so bad I've gotten invited twice to one of those "BB group raids" you say. That is a lot to say coming from me that even I preffer the old EC BB, SS and UMADBRO zergs. Even with all of us grouping together it takes us a long time before we can kill atleast half of the freeps or even some. The only time we wipe freeps is when half of them are afk or not putting attention at all.

Example Celtia went afk not a week ago in grams for like 3 min and we couldn't even kill her afk until the raid left her to die so they could reset us.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    Some one explain to me how me on my warg versus Elk, Folks and Kumitz inside the quest room of their keep in Lugz a gank? I was there trying to fight all of you 3 for over 2 hours because you wouldn't leave the back door. Dare even sat on his warg just to look at me trying to fight all 3 of you with your NPCs.

But yea since your IQ is over 9,000, you only count the 1 time i got you all when 7 other creeps decided to flip the map... This is what I mean by Farm Lands, 1 v 3 in their NPCs and then they cry about it.

I even tried fighting Cumitz out in a 1 v 1 and you can ask Dare how he just blew his horn, popped a bubble, ran and as soon as his 1 bubble ran out he popped his second bubble and kept running to the back door inside the keep.

The funny part out of all of this is that I actually dropped Cumitz to 200 - 500 moral twice in 2 of those 1 v 3 with NPC. Also dropped you 2 times under 1k in those 1 v 3. Just shows to show that even a noob warg can own you guys inside a keep because you don't know how to play your class or pvp.

Once a raid baby, always a raid baby.
    ok Giovy wow !
    I was wondering what murder meant when he said you are bipolar now i know ...1st think about what u said 3 freeps vs 15 held up in a flag room creeps coming in front door and creeps camping back door u wanted action so came in flag room to fight your are not bright of course your going to melt next u think u brought me down your mistaken i came out of back door with 3/4 of heath gone already then you jump me i kite and let the other freeps blow u up ouch fail! how u call me a raid baby when you were with raid group last night failure! if i choose to be in a group because of fail warg packs ganking me then and being the squishy class then yes i am raid baby .....well at least i didnt steal from a friend use his account create a spider "pucio"then farm the s&it out it and blame him and yes i am talking about pitifto and yes i know what happened shall i bring the sh*t storm 5 month ago in the forums aww yes i remember that ouch that one stings!!! hungry for more remember when my son smoked u in 1v1 13yr old kid hunter beat u on your cappy and then u say not fair he used a stun to start out lmao! then u start trashing him because you lost .... and please please please 1v1 me on your warg so we can end this stupidity remember i said 1v1 failure

Lol giovy u crack me up man …last night you were on your warg attempting to gank the 3 people we had in lugz we were completely surrounded with creeps pushing front door and u and others camping back door …you then type a message like this in forums lol …then I switch to creepside to talk to tooll and you and group of others flip lc making the map red and then u put in ooc that u just ranked off a quest… kind of hypocritical post as far as raids “IOQ” led creep raid all sat morning and Sunday morning keeping freeps at GV and according to PVP dashboard creeps still have more infamy this month ……..as far asking GLFF I ask all the time for freeps /creeps lately I have been asking for more freeps when it’s a gv camp ……3 yrs ago when BB and SS where here this was a creep dominated server and freeps used to get there azz handed to them for yrs and now the tables turn a bit now the certain creeps are crying ….point is if u don’t like it don’t play or do something about I am sure making this message is going to stop raiding ...please slap your self it will make me feel a lot better
    Freeps used to get wiped all the time yes, but there was resistance and successful one at best. Certain creeps are crying?

For your enlightenment, the majority of creep population are pleading for balance restoration just like it was in RoR. It was good just prior to U10, I liked it. Plenty of incentive to raid, group and do the crazy stuff because creeps had a slight upper hand which gave freeps the challenge many desire when out there.

For your information, I ran a group of 3 the last time I was out, Elk. Greenwen and Gromkir formed a raid because myself,brunholt and that noob defiler shattap grouped up. I'm sorry, but that's pathetic. If you can't handle three solid creeps with identical numbers, you're doing something wrong and should /delete.

Quote Originally Posted by Carelluin View Post
    Are you kidding me sorry for UMADBRO people but they are just recruiting everyone they can so its not like BB or SS use to be find any organisation on creepside right now there none and after that you guys raid against a few creeps and say that you guys are so good Dude remember back in the day how you was complaining when you was getting zerg by BB and SS in ec . Sorry mate i barely see you solo as well you are always the first one to ask for a group. Next time think about it before you talk or at least play creep side once.
    ok esfiel last sat morning u and toq were ganking people out gv ....every time you on your war leader you are in a group u are never solo but thats your class so i get it ...so why are you talking &&&& about me when all u do is group on creepside i think its real funny all the &&&& u talk about BB and when checkmate wiped BB you remeber your post in the fourms call them fails lol go and look at it its still there ....and here you are healing wardawg, killdozer,luz and blackbone that cracks me dude you are not loyal your a follower and you wonder why you were booted from checkmate! then you beg madhy to take you back wow esfiel ....you have my permission to be shut up now

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Freeps used to get wiped all the time yes, but there was resistance and successful one at best. Certain creeps are crying?

For your enlightenment, the majority of creep population are pleading for balance restoration just like it was in RoR. It was good just prior to U10, I liked it. Plenty of incentive to raid, group and do the crazy stuff because creeps had a slight upper hand which gave freeps the challenge many desire when out there.

For your information, I ran a group of 3 the last time I was out, Elk. Greenwen and Gromkir formed a raid because myself,brunholt and that noob defiler shattap grouped up. I'm sorry, but that's pathetic. If you can't handle three solid creeps with identical numbers, you're doing something wrong and should /delete.
    ahh volo still crying and not doing anything about it?
    and for the record i dont remember this going down that way but if say so
    and wow volo you have changed a lot over the years

ahh volo still crying and not doing anything about it?
    and for the record i dont remember this going down that way but if say so
    and wow volo you have changed a lot over the years
    I've done a lot of things for the server. People can attest to that.

You need to play creepside to see how biased you are with freep goggles.

I've played freep long enough, perhaps even longer than 95% of current freep population, to know what I'm saying.

Just because I disagree with you, you make an assumption that I've changed over the years? man, your psychological analysis needs major polishing.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast