We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Re: The ShoutOut(tm) Thread

I wanna give a Shoutout to MayApple for his roof I jump on everytime I go to the vendors lol...

I also want to Give a big Shoutout to Kimarusuki, Aeovelle, Cambella, Krackatinni, Damaclies who I had the pleasure of ordering around in my kinship lol! No seriously, most helpful ppl you are ever going to meet!

I would also give a shoutout to Cynnamon (65 minstrel) but I will not, I would rather give her a standing ovation...I am new on this server and she has made me feel most at home! She is always there if you need her for anything (Big or Small) and the generosity...cant even start on that one..wow!

Ok just thought of another...*takes deep breath* Shoutout to (Arinmal/Soulsearch-1) for cracking me up to tears with his rude comments and stupid jokes...(Always good for a French man to learn some English material)

K im done!
    Last edited by UFCfreak; Jan 13 2010 at 04:22 PM.

@ The Godking

There's a new entity in town

Big Shout Out(tm) to Staerek and the Rimsilval kinship for having me along for their BG Raid last night. Had a blast in a wicked smooth run through the 1st lock, and even walked out of there with some shiny new boots.

Thanks!
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#303030] ~- [/COLOR][COLOR=gray][SIZE=1][I]Leader of [/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030]~[/COLOR][SIZE=3] [COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Narn en Uidirith[/B][/COLOR] [/SIZE][COLOR=#303030]~[/COLOR][COLOR=gray][SIZE=1][I]on Elendilmir [/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Olive][B]Belthandir[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030] ~-~-~-~- [/COLOR][COLOR=Olive][B]Tirdoron[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030] ~-~-~-~- [/COLOR][COLOR=Olive][B]Thurgaraf[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030] ~-~-~-~ [/COLOR][COLOR=Olive][B]Mithwindras[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030] ~-~-~- [/COLOR][COLOR=Olive][B]Ringalad[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Gray] 65 Guardian / Armourer[COLOR=#303030] ~-~ [/COLOR]65 Captain / Explorer[COLOR=#303030] ~-~ [/COLOR]65 Burglar / Historian[COLOR=#303030] ~-~ [/COLOR]61 Hunter / Woodsman[COLOR=#303030] ~- [/COLOR]60 Champion / Tinker[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

would like to tank frood from southern defenders for supplying me with a whole armor and jewelery set for no charge, truly great kindness.
    also belgrin (?) for giving me free stuff.
    and lastly feladin for our questing shenanigans .

peredahil.

Thumbs down Shoutout to Devemel - aka The Best Staff-Crafter in Elendilmir

Devemel sent me three (Hand-crafted with all natural, all original life-risking materials gathered throughout Bree-land and elsewhere) (Built to exact height and weight specifications of my character) (Perfectly 50% balanced) Orc-busting Staffs for my Lore-master.

Thank you!

This server needs more ShoutOuts(tm)! None in 2 years? Seriously?

I've got one, a monstrous ShoutOut(tm) to everyone I've ever played with, and hope to play with again starting this weekend.
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#303030] ~- [/COLOR][COLOR=gray][SIZE=1][I]Leader of [/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030]~[/COLOR][SIZE=3] [COLOR=DarkOrange][B]Narn en Uidirith[/B][/COLOR] [/SIZE][COLOR=#303030]~[/COLOR][COLOR=gray][SIZE=1][I]on Elendilmir [/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=Olive][B]Belthandir[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030] ~-~-~-~- [/COLOR][COLOR=Olive][B]Tirdoron[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030] ~-~-~-~- [/COLOR][COLOR=Olive][B]Thurgaraf[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030] ~-~-~-~ [/COLOR][COLOR=Olive][B]Mithwindras[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#303030] ~-~-~- [/COLOR][COLOR=Olive][B]Ringalad[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=Gray] 65 Guardian / Armourer[COLOR=#303030] ~-~ [/COLOR]65 Captain / Explorer[COLOR=#303030] ~-~ [/COLOR]65 Burglar / Historian[COLOR=#303030] ~-~ [/COLOR]61 Hunter / Woodsman[COLOR=#303030] ~- [/COLOR]60 Champion / Tinker[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9