We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Favorite Crickhollow Moment

Just asking what your favorite memory was of all the time you've been creeping/freeping.

In my short time here, my favorite would have to be the 20min continuous fight at y-roads where Merlin was leading a small raid of ~9 and Guido was leading a craid of about 11. The fight lasted at least 3-4min before anyone could get a kill. The freeps who died ran back from Lugz rezz and the creeps either got rezzed by the WL or ran back from grams. Even though the freeps wiped, we got maybe a dozen kills which included Guido at least twice.

Quite a long time ago when I was rank 3 maybe 4 before RoI level cap was 65 and the best gear was still Helegrod. A small group of Creeps were defending TR for hours. It was Sharknah - BA, Epopdead - Defiler, maybe 1 other and me. The freep group kept trying to kill the Tyrant and we would kill their heals and they would wipe or jump out of the keep. During a period when they were dead and had to ride from GV. I took a bio break and came back to find my corpse being jumped and Pope yelling "No potty breaks!!! You made us lose TR etc...." It was hilarious

Had a lot of funny moments here.
    The best one is the fight with my wl and 6 or 7 wargs against a fraid that was doing Gary. We wiped them and took the buff - the reason for that is that some of them fell into the lava and we could finish the rest lol. (Wargleader + Wargpack ftw!)

Probably defending TA with 6 ppl when charm had 9 guys to flip it back when he was still here.

Quite a struggle that day was

Nothing will ever beat the pre RoI days with our tight servers PvMP community. Going out where kins and tribes had massive feuds and just wanted to fight forever until they proved who was better. Those who were not around during that time, probably a good thing or you wouldn't make it through and been like many others who left because it was to hard and the server was strong. I guess this is a rant from somebody who knew what it was like to play and to feel the glory of winning because of skill mattered. I will probably never see any of you again and that does not matter to me. Only thing i am missing is friends that I am playing with now.

RIP Crickhollow holder of best memorys but yet unable to form new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Straego View Post
    Nothing will ever beat the pre RoI days
    Well, one thing happened later, during early Rise of Freaver: the moment when you were stuck, hanging on interior wall of Lugz like a painting, after lucky troll punt.

Then, of course, creeps arrived and appreciated modern art... for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Ferthcott View Post
    Well, one thing happened later, during early Rise of Freaver: the moment when you were stuck, hanging on interior wall of Lugz like a painting, after lucky troll punt.

Then, of course, creeps arrived and appreciated modern art... for a while

I meant "creeps" literally, not figuratively

But heck, still glad you have found that picture

30+ freeps vs 30+ creeps (pre-rohan, very early Isen) creeps led by Freepointhreat, and I led freeps, 6 hour fights at the hill where new lug rez is, fights lasted all day and non-stop. Consider that there were no OP bonuses, infamy bonuses, or even audacity yet. Everyone earned 10-16k infamy/renown that day. And I mean everyone.

The Krool raids. Guy made the place fun. Laying traps to ambush freeps from, like inside Moo Moo corpses, from lieing down in the water, trapped in little crevices after a big fall. And the constant good humoured stream of insults and encouragement that he used to spurt.

Best fight was a major lag fest, in the little room next to the OR entrance. No idea of the numbers, I just remember playing the old warg and spamming buttons while the freeps many many many champs that played at level 65 kept running into that tight little spot and AoEing like there was not tomorrow.

A lot of great fights, had some fun leading during this current expansion. Was very challenging during u9 which made it more worth it when we earned some wins. I do miss the old 1v1 days when I could hardly get a kill. Trying for hours and hours until I finally started learning how to play.

I miss chiron flipping freepside after a good day of fighting to troll all the freeps in glff. Level 17 Pigeon was way cooler than level capped pigeon.

I recall one day that the map was 100% blue... All the keeps, all the OPs, even both relics were freep controlled. After an afternoon of flipping stuff with next to no resistance, the freeps all left the moors, leaving literally six solitary creeps. After spending some time QQing to one another over OOC, we decided to group up and actually do something. We hit OR for our relic, but ended up slotting an afk greenie who promptly returned to his/her keyboard and apparently alerted all of freepside. By the time we had grabbed the relic, the Outnumbered Buff was on. Long story short, the endeavor ended with Nalshi rushing the relic into DG in the face of a 15+ man fraid and succeeding. Just to show that we could, the six of us went back for the other relic and duplicated the feat. Of course, after that we spent the rest of the time getting our arses handed to us on silver platters, but it was totally worth it IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHobbit View Post
    I recall one day that the map was 100% blue... All the keeps, all the OPs, even both relics were freep controlled. After an afternoon of flipping stuff with next to no resistance, the freeps all left the moors, leaving literally six solitary creeps. After spending some time QQing to one another over OOC, we decided to group up and actually do something. We hit OR for our relic, but ended up slotting an afk greenie who promptly returned to his/her keyboard and apparently alerted all of freepside. By the time we had grabbed the relic, the Outnumbered Buff was on. Long story short, the endeavor ended with Nalshi rushing the relic into DG in the face of a 15+ man fraid and succeeding. Just to show that we could, the six of us went back for the other relic and duplicated the feat. Of course, after that we spent the rest of the time getting our arses handed to us on silver platters, but it was totally worth it IMHO.
    haha i remember that relic buff is OP.

That one time a big bunch of freeps were hanging in front of GV and then someone's lynx did some funny business and then suddenly everyone was dead. Shot in the back by Coldfells soldiers, those damn traitors
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    That one time a big bunch of freeps were hanging in front of GV and then someone's lynx did some funny business and then suddenly everyone was dead. Shot in the back by Coldfells soldiers, those damn traitors

Quote Originally Posted by Nifroth View Post
    I have seen the opposite happening too.

It's not really funny to watch 10+ people die in a second
    Last edited by Rashy; Jun 20 2013 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpon View Post
    30+ freeps vs 30+ creeps (pre-rohan, very early Isen) creeps led by Freepointhreat, and I led freeps, 6 hour fights at the hill where new lug rez is, fights lasted all day and non-stop. Consider that there were no OP bonuses, infamy bonuses, or even audacity yet. Everyone earned 10-16k infamy/renown that day. And I mean everyone.
    I ranked Herja that day! Had my wrists sooo painful that I had to take a forced break... crazy crazy stuff!

But my best memories are from when I was a greenie cappy getting out there, level 65... didn't knew scheisse about the game, go figure PvP... but had some very nice moments learning and getting all the love a cappy could get in the Moors after a long shortage of cappies out there. =)

Love you all.

Miss Cornea's raids and Donutiel's.

Oh I forgot about Donut, was a fun gun for sure.

favorite moment, is when i log off.