We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Congratulations Spear Wardens!!!

Congratulations on finally going Spear! Took you guys long enough to come out of your shell and trait the right way. Perks to Baffled who was/is the original Spear Warden. If you guys would, please allow me a small amount of time for humor for being hazed by my fellow Wardens for traiting Spear and then finding almost ALL of the them are traited Spear when I came back to play on various toons. To me it is just funny that I was the only one trying to get the rest of you going Spear and you guys wouldn't make the switch. Perks again to Aspida who tried it for a bit.

Am I trying to cause drama? Am I trying to get myself attention? I can see how you can say that. Truth is is that I simply couldn't care anymore. So if you see my Warg, Hiddenfiend, charging at you in a group, you have nothing to fear because, as my new last says: Zergmemoreplease!!! And for those people who really do zerg or are raid babies. Is it your desire just to have a pretty symbol next to your character portrait that you won't even challenge yourself to try to earn something?

It's safe to assume that my PvP'ing fighting days are over on any toon on this server.
    I've put this off for far too long. I'm going now. I bid you all (some of you) a very fond farewell. Good-bye.

~Eared
    Last edited by themannweb; Jun 16 2013 at 08:23 PM.

Inspired to go spear line by Lumaz.

Been spear line since rank 0.

Don't heal or DC in 1v1s.

Quote Originally Posted by themannweb View Post
    Congratulations on finally going Spear! Took you guys long enough to come out of your shell and trait the right way. Perks to Baffled who was/is the original Spear Warden. If you guys would, please allow me a small amount of time for humor for being hazed by my fellow Wardens for traiting Spear and then finding almost ALL of the them are traited Spear when I came back to play on various toons. To me it is just funny that I was the only one trying to get the rest of you going Spear and you guys wouldn't make the switch. Perks again to Aspida who tried it for a bit.

Am I trying to cause drama? Am I trying to get myself attention? I can see how you can say that. Truth is is that I simply couldn't care anymore. So if you see my Warg, Hiddenfiend, charging at you in a group, you have nothing to fear because, as my new last says: Zergmemoreplease!!! And for those people who really do zerg or are raid babies. Is it your desire just to have a pretty symbol next to your character portrait that you won't even challenge yourself to try to earn something?

It's safe to assume that my PvP'ing fighting days are over on any toon on this server.
    I've put this off for far too long. I'm going now. I bid you all (some of you) a very fond farewell. Good-bye.

~Eared
    WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! I was the first spear warden, just baffled played the spear warden better at the time!! Zannah was just EZ mode even way back then.

oh! oh! can this finally be a good time for me to claim to be the first ettenmoors gambler burglar on this server?!!?! plz!plz?!?

I swear to god the only thing worse than the drama on this server is the lag. Really just amazes me that some of you feel the need to post this kind of &&&&. All you had to do was stop playing and not type a word about it. Its a game, nothing you do or accomplish means absolutely anything. Grow up.

And yes, I realise my hypocrisy by even responding.
    -Retired- 5/19/2013

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e215000000104eb4/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Took you guys long enough to come out of your shell and trait the right way.
    ~Eared
    There isn't anything wrong with shield or for that matter fist.

Quote Originally Posted by Ostev View Post
    Its a game, nothing you do or accomplish means absolutely anything. Grow up.
    Yes, it's a game...that's online. Since when has one's online behavior been an accurate representation of the person behind the keyboard? Part of the reason people behave like they do on the web is because of the anonymity of it all. Because you see me as an immature little &&&&& on an internet game, does that really mean I'm an immature little &&&&& in real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Ostev View Post
    oh! oh! can this finally be a good time for me to claim to be the first ettenmoors gambler burglar on this server?!!?! plz!plz?!?

I swear to god the only thing worse than the drama on this server is the lag. Really just amazes me that some of you feel the need to post this kind of &&&&. All you had to do was stop playing and not type a word about it. Its a game, nothing you do or accomplish means absolutely anything. Grow up.

And yes, I realise my hypocrisy by even responding.
    sorry bud, should have played before danigar. that guy gots you beat since... oh since the beggining of the server.

*should have played before twostep, danigar, and roland to be precise, not sure how roland rolled but i do remember them being amongst some of the first burgs out in the moors on this server.

Thumbs up

! And for those people who really do zerg or are raid babies. Is it your desire just to have a pretty symbol next to your character portrait that you won't even challenge yourself to try to earn something?

~Eared
    Well said.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e21500000010f300/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

make a post about traiting green line for all we care. fact is you still play a warden. most hilarious topic - who traits what when. like LOL
    does not really matter what you trait now does it. shield is better for me, i maybe can get away then
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Quote Originally Posted by Nyahh View Post
    Well said.

Thank you, Saff. More and more people rank up the easy way and don't try to challenge themselves and get better.

Wink

Omg, Eared is still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Anurr View Post
    Omg, Eared is still alive?
    Nope. A person impersonating my person is trying to imitate my person. I of course take this personally and will deal with this person who's personally messing with the wrong person.

Nope. A person impersonating my person is trying to imitate my person. I of course take this personally and will deal with this person who's personally messing with the wrong person.
    Hehe, I knew it!
    Hydrogen
    Nitrogenn
    Hydronakh

Quote Originally Posted by Isylum View Post
    WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! I was the first spear warden, just baffled played the spear warden better at the time!! Zannah was just EZ mode even way back then.
    Hey, don't forget about me! Sure, I never got past level 61, but when we were duoing with our wardens in the Moors at level 40-45, that was awesome. Got a surprising amount of kills by ourselves.

That 45 minute fight we had with a rank 0 warg on in between Grams and Lugz was the best fight I have ever had.

I even soloed a BA who wouldn't mouse turn. Hit me with one skill and one auto-attack and almost killed me with those, but I prevailed. Spear has always been and will always be the best trait line! Woop!

Wardens are nuts on any traitline now though.

Haven't always liked what Zannah does but he's the original Warden on this server, it seems. The one person who always knows exactly which direction I'm heading when I Disappear. Darn you!
    [center]"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is."

"It doesn't matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.[/center]

Been going spear in the moors since I first went out there last summer. The only time I went blue line was when I was too lazy to retrait, or for like a week after a 4 month hiatus and I forgot how to moors. People just always assume blue/shield. And besides, does it matter? Who cares if people want to trait blue. Why wouldn't you go out there in your most survivable build? Yeah, you won't get as many kills but if that's your play style then by all means. Just have fun guys, it's only a game. Who cares what other people do.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G6DCUm0.jpg?2[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]GLADDEN[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Achaius - R13 Warden; Ilrohil - R8 Champion; Ritthir - R6 Captain; Bradai - R4 Burglar[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by CantankerousTim View Post
    Hey, don't forget about me! Sure, I never got past level 61, but when we were duoing with our wardens in the Moors at level 40-45, that was awesome. Got a surprising amount of kills by ourselves.

That 45 minute fight we had with a rank 0 warg on in between Grams and Lugz was the best fight I have ever had.

I even soloed a BA who wouldn't mouse turn. Hit me with one skill and one auto-attack and almost killed me with those, but I prevailed. Spear has always been and will always be the best trait line! Woop!

Wardens are nuts on any traitline now though.

Haven't always liked what Zannah does but he's the original Warden on this server, it seems. The one person who always knows exactly which direction I'm heading when I Disappear. Darn you!

Quote Originally Posted by Isylum View Post
    sorry bud, should have played before danigar. that guy gots you beat since... oh since the beggining of the server.

*should have played before twostep, danigar, and roland to be precise, not sure how roland rolled but i do remember them being amongst some of the first burgs out in the moors on this server.

I have the tiniest inkling of a feeling that Ostev was being sarcastic.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit