We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Third Marshal Welthrop!!!!

Gratz on Rank 12 Welthy!! By far the best hunter on DD and a fun guy to group with! Now go get your reaver to bunny ears >;3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21601000014268c/signature.png]Gartharg[/charsig]

Congrats man, well deserved. Definitely the best Hunter out there. Now stop killing me and be my pocket Reaver!
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

Grats Welth!! Come get rank 12 on your reaver now.
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

Gratz welth..you kick some butt out there..lets see how long it lasts until you get nerfed and have to use what they called skill to kick butt....LOL jkjk and quit using light oils they hurt my eyes!

Goodluck on r13!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

gratz on 12 man!
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

In comparison with the current Freeps, by far the best Freep out there, not just hunter. It Seems like you are the only one that still remembers how to solo.

That Atador/Welthrop duo yesterday however, *cough* hurt a little bit, I mean is not like I wanted to hang you guys at Orc Camp or anything... :P

A well deserved Gratz!

P.S.
    Speaking of stalking (in previous thread), I sometimes sit there and observe you soloing croobs. I'm pretty sure if you started spam tracking, my name would pop up there every time.

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

Give me r12 welthrop KB!!!
    Officially, Exclusively, Playstyles, Connvicted, Kickkback, Yoloswagkingg.

Gratz Welthy! Shame you didn't do it on Tril first...
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

Gratz noob
    sorry I wasnt there to see it, hopefully I'll be back pocket healing you in no time
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

Gratz Welthy! Welcome to purple ranks! Top hunter on the server and a cool guy, look forward to more duos in the future! Well deserved rank!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000039335/signature.png]Atador[/charsig]

Proud member of Ainur, Best kin on Dwarro always.

Don't know you to well But earned allot of respect from me when I was solo doing quests, you started your attack and stopped when you realized my R6 wasn't even a challenge. Knew I had no chance against you, heck your first shot almost took me out LOL. Thanks for that, and congratz on your R12 rank.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000102db0/signature.png]Akzab[/charsig]

gz nub

pst
    ur nub
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

Grats Welth
    [center][b]BRANDYWINE[/b]
    [color=hotpink]Deetour r12 WL. Iorynn-1 r13 drunk Warg.[/color] [color=lightblue]Zeyrah r10 lag RK.[/color] {[color=hotpink]Victorious Secret.[/color] [color=lightblue]Skill and Valour.[/color]}
    [/center]

Grats, Welthy! Now I can Sprint the other direction even faster...

(Or, on the rare occasion I decide to hunter, I can hide behind you, right? :P)
    -Shaeri, Ripskin- I'll tell you my alts someday. ;)

gratz welth, you fail. L2Xunnang. no qq.

nuff said ~Brom <insert name that involves calling me a failure even tho I farm u all im best r10 cappy on server no qq>
    Bromton [Rank 10 Captain] | Notbromton [Rank 7 Freever] | Starscreem [Rank 8 WL]