We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who do you think of...

when you think of a certain class? Who first comes to mind?
    Who are the people on our close-knit server that have made the most positive contribution to each class?
    Consider how long they have been playing, how many expansions they've played through...
    These people will never be forgotten!
    Try to limit each class to one person only!

Here's my list! I'm sure all lists will be different, try not to only put your friends

Freeps:

Burglar: Xuneng (fastest toon on server to rank 13)
    Captain: Presdas (played thru every expansion on Dwarrow)
    Champion: Karoc (by far the best pvp champ ever on Dwarrow)
    Hunter: Atador (iconic hunter)
    Guardian: Agtug (same as Presdas/great tank/iconic)
    Lore-master: Nelgor (same as Presdas)
    Minstrel: Doomsie (best minstrel Dwarrow has ever seen!)
    RK: Viduo (great raid lead in pve and pvp/awesome solo player)
    Warden: Jak (same as Presdas/great tank and dps in moors and pve)

Creeps:

BlackArrow: Luggy (great soloer/played all expansions)
    Defiler: Scalpel (same as Luggy/heals out of groups)
    Reaver: Rayzr (same as Luggy)
    Warleader: Shapcidrat (iconic/amazing raid lead)
    Weaver: Iliketurtles (fast ranker/pvp genious)
    Warg: Iorynn (iconic/played thru all expansions/unique play style)
    Lavsnack (drove fear into freeps/prominent in the 65 era)

So... who do you think of in pve or pvp?
    Interested to see the lists!
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 105 Burglar
    Zepph - 105 Hunter
    R.I.P. Dwarrowdelf. Currently on Landroval
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

burg- jakespeed/ohpra
    champ- illthalion>all(hope I spelt it right)/drakkarmyst
    captain- presdas
    loremaster- sno/guido
    hunter- welthrop/navgul/meldreth
    minstrel- luncheboxe
    guardian- puffzor
    warden- jak/thalendrin
    rk- ilthel

ba- luggy
    spider- biological
    defiler- healree
    warg- ssuperburz
    WL- snagglepuss/crygin
    reaver- render/aces

no qq

The Cycle of the Creep Dictates...

Not saying this was meant to be one, but I do not support best of all time threads. I'm sure the players who are always mentioned in this type of threads where the best of their time when they played those classes. However, most do not play anymore, therefore acknowledging them as best of all time is a lie. On top of that, things change, classes change, and stats change. What a class could do ages ago cannot be compared to what it can do now. Besides a few who deserve a mention, most that will be, are over-rated. This type of threads are mostly biased as to what player is the most anciently popular. Therefore the names I have chosen where chosen for a reason, for some action this people have completed that stood out to me.

Freep Worthy List-

Hipster: Xuneng (China-man cannot be stopped!) Kill after kill after kill...after kill.
    Sycarius, as a gambler was the most annoying obstacle one could encounter.

Captain: Bromton, who has surpassed my expectations of a Cappy's dps.

Champion: Aktis and Karoc. Need I say more?

Hunter: Zulubeast, the first hunter I noticed could stand a chance against wargs in melee range and not just sat there in panic.
    Atador, who in his prime had unparalleled dps.

Guard: lol...

LM: Ashtarsheram, Those burning embers find me anywhere and boom KB!

Minstrel: Torqky, always trying to even fights out, creep or freep side, a worthy minstrel and leader.

Rune Keeper: Tanar, first RK to effectively mix things up with FIRE.

Warden: Evogrin, First warden to set an example to all the shield fails with his dps.

Creep Worthy List-

BA: Luggy/Ludicris

Defiler: Xik, for taking on the mantle of raid leader in Shap's absence.

Bunny Reaver: Rayzr

Regular Reaver: Kamikazee.

WL: Crygin.

Flying WL: Our relentless leader Shapcidrat.

Weaver: Iliketurtlez, who owned freeps and creeps alike, there was no stop to his magnitude of ruthlessness.

Spiderwarg: Guess who?

Warg: Growing up as a warg if ever I needed advice I would turn to Ssuperburz or Cataphract.

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Jun 18 2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Fixed Zulu
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

I have not been on this server for as long as most of the settled in PvMP population. With that said my selections will not represent any older seasoned players that are not active. No qq.

Freep -

Burglar: Xanaiax. Pro interrupt machine. Definitley the bane of my WL's existence.

Hunter: Welthrop. Nothing needs to be added here really. He is in a class of his own.

Champion: Aktis. I hate your Champ but you are a complete beast on it.

Captain: There are none that have really made me raise an eyebrow.

Guardian: ^ same as above.

Warden: *INC QQ* Thalendrin. Does everything pretty much flawlessly and yes he's a shield Warden but can't knock a players skill simply because he does what Turbine has made possible.

Minstrel: Minie. Can't stand you but you got some moves out there.

Rune-Keeper: Belvelgar. I do not think there is a better healer on the server.

Lore-Master: Kraumer. Does everything right. Stop CCing me now plox? kk, thanks!

Creep -

Warg: Aizack. There are several good Wargs but I have played most with Aiz. Dude is like a heat seeking nuke.

Reaver: Puberty. A true BAMF.

Weaver: Ungduluth. Reminds me of the best of the best that I played with way back when. Keep it up man.

War Leader: I really try not to put myself on these kinds of lists but honestly I cannot think of anyone who is better than I am that is currently active. I never played with Shap or Crygin. So say/think what you want but, Snagglepuss.

Black Arrow: Donvlad. Always charging into peoples faces with an arrow at the ready with beast DPS.

Defiler: *See Captain and Guardian in Freep section*
    Aglaeka R11 Minstrel - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Juddeau R10 Burglar - Asylum ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Bluewafles R10 Weaver - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf
    Snagglepuss R13 Warleader - No QQ ~ Dwarrowdelf

Heres my view

Freeps

Captian - really hard to name just 1 as many pop into my head

Champion - as always from the time when I played I always split Champions in 2, 1 DPS Karoc 2 Tank Drak-something

Guard - Have alot of respect for guardians. I would think Agtug or Thren-something

Burgs - Xuneng, I have had many fun, close fights with him when he just began to when he left

Loremaster - Tarsnowborn no idea I just think of his profile pic smiley face when I think of Loremasters

Minstrel - Torqky, True hero. was like the only person who could get freepside together when the major update sent the casual freeps to pve land

Runekeeper - Viduo, at a time on warleader (r10) where no audacity and suprisingly effective tactical mitigation, could take on 2 blue rank rks at once and win, would try to get the first jump on him many times but always lose lol, was a great RK

Warden - Toa, I can remember encountering him when I was -r5 near old ec and he would spin circles around my WL

Creeps

Reaver - Render Blender and Rayzr Blades - Render was very suicidal at a time of constant OC camping. Was fun to try to heal him or bubble when he would charge against odds , Rayzr is Rayzr, definition of dwarrow reaver basically

Blackarrow - Luggy, Bbatburz

Warleader - Crygin- is a awesome warleader, does things I cant comprehend in the class. and -Prestige- Who was infamous whenever we had a large influx of reavers because of ROI and when the Freeps came in and massacred and flipped the most of the map blue then came for lugz made a open raid then destroyed the freeps at lugz was amazing my first personal large battle. then he promptly disbanded the raid and logged and we were camped at grams shortly after when they came back later (5mins) but was a inspiring short time.

Defiler - Akzu - This was a great defiler after my tribe lost alot of veteran creeps, so left me and Roudy with alot of low ranks to train, I led alot of tribe raids at this time almost daily and he was a consistant defiler who helped out a long way.

Weaver - Iliketurtles - More than likely in the history I have been on the server, he is and was the greatest player of the server in my opinion. and was great playing with him. GL wherever he is

Warg - there are alot when I think of wargs I cant just name 1 or 2 (Roudy, Iorynn, Hurzu(R.I.P.), Ssuperburz, Thunderboltz, Lavsnack, )
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    Not saying this was meant to be one, but I do not support best of all time threads. I'm sure the players who are always mentioned in this type of threads where the best of their time when they played those classes. However, most do not play anymore, therefore acknowledging them as best of all time is a lie. On top of that, things change, classes change, and stats change. What a class could do ages ago cannot be compared to what it can do now. Besides a few who deserve a mention, most that will be, are over-rated. This type of threads are mostly biased as to what player is the most anciently popular. Therefore the names I have chosen where chosen for a reason, for some action this people have completed that stood out to me.
    Amen...you might as well call this "best of class 5" or how ever many there are...this tread like thunder said is pretty pointless..most the names up there are of the "popular" guys..when in reality most those guys sucked pretty good..just had a good kin name behind them. Plus half the people up there don't even play anymore sooooo how could they have played through all the expansions? am I righttt? Also saying that some people had a "unique" play sytle is pure bs lol. For example Zulu not depending on only dps? something like that..lol what? thats all a hunter has..or had back then..sure audacity but i dont even think that counts..really what do hunters have beside that....I can already see someone replying to this saying "your hunter sucks so you wouldn't know" But don't get me wrong this isn't qq...im all for this pointless thread...cuz we all need a little epeen boost after a while
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    Amen...you might as well call this "best of class 5" or how ever many there are...this tread like thunder said is pretty pointless..most the names up there are of the "popular" guys..when in reality most those guys sucked pretty good..just had a good kin name behind them. Plus half the people up there don't even play anymore sooooo how could they have played through all the expansions? am I righttt? Also saying that some people had a "unique" play sytle is pure bs lol. For example Zulu not depending on only dps? something like that..lol what? thats all a hunter has..or had back then..sure audacity but i dont even think that counts..really what do hunters have beside that....I can already see someone replying to this saying "your hunter sucks so you wouldn't know" But don't get me wrong this isn't qq...im all for this pointless thread...cuz we all need a little epeen boost after a while

Fantos, what would I do without you? lol You did not disappoint me.
    And as a matter of fact, indeed to live up to what I had initially said I was not going mention Atador at all. But raidbaby or not, you must admit the guy had some serious dps.

Hunter: Zulubeast, let the qq begin... <--- This is what I had originally, but I TRIED to avoid the unavoidable so I changed it.

Fantos, I urge you to come out to the moors and prove yourself worthy. Hunters have potential now. You shall find out that there is indeed more to a hunter than meets the eye...
    Ask Welthrop.
    Also Failtos, in your absence I have replaced you with Garthong, my new apprentice.

P.S.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3028m50&s=5
    If you need a laugh, that image alone describes my personality and thoughts compared to Fantos's in a normal conversation. Yes this is normal for us. STALKING IS NORMAL!!

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Jun 16 2013 at 11:11 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

.Fantos, I urge you to come out to the moors and prove yourself worthy. Hunters have potential now. You shall find out that there is indeed more to a hunter than meets the eye...
    Ask Welthrop.
    Yes..hunters are worthy now of the moors..all i really need is the gear..If and when i get the gear i can just smash my face into the keyboard..its not a challenge to play the hunter in the moors anymore lol. I really don't feel like making people dislike me more so I wont say names...ill just leave it at that.

p.s that picture was gr8 xD good times lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000124716/signature.png]Fantleader[/charsig]

As it stands in my eyes.

Cappy - Hiriath
    Champ - Aktis
    Rk - Ilen
    Warden - Jak
    Mini - Minie
    Hunter - Welthrop
    Lm - Ashtarsheram
    Burg - Anessen
    Gaurd - Agtug

Reaver - Coldfellz
    Defiler - Scalpel
    Wl - Snagglepuss
    Weaver - Saenanthra
    Ba - Ragrish
    Warg - Razzgash
    Botek - Warden - Arkenstone
    Kickkback - BA - Arkenstone

When I think of who is the best of all time and who plays every class the best I have to go with Dulli. He somehow manages to play every class at once. It's really astonishing.

Here's to you Dulli god of lotro! May I learn to be as good as you someday.

Freep

Loremaster: Gallanhael
    Minstrel: Gallanhael
    RK: Gallanhael
    Warden: Gallanhael
    Hunter: Failtos
    Burg: Gallanhael
    Guard: Gallanhael
    Champ: Gallanhael
    Captain: Gallanhael

Creep

Warg: Smellycat
    Reaver: See
    Defiler: Gallanheal
    BA: Gallanharrow
    Spider: Aranhael
    Warleader: Bag
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

I'm not doing strictly one per class: I am listing the people that have really carved a piece of history into the Dwarrow pvmp landscape...if you don't recognise (not necessarily agree with) some of the names then read the forums ignorant kids

Loremaster: Sno (Me and Rayzr hit rank 3 on our reavers off Sno back when he was the one of the only freeps out on a infantile server. Love him or hate him...)

Loremaster: Gallanhael (I very much don't they're are many of us left who have not had our hackles raised by this guy at some point or another)

Loremaster: Zubzubziggywiggy....you all know him and with a name like that,,,,,,,,,you don't,,,,,,,forget....

RK: As terrifying as you all found Viduo post ROI, most of you never meet at Ilthel - he's a complete DBag but you creeps should count your lucky stars...

Warden: Card was the first freep to raid folk up and .....use voice chat (switched off by default on all toons rolled on Dwarrow)

Hunter: Welth/Ata & Mal(the unsung collaborator) have worked on strats/builds and rotations to be deadly in most situations and get my nod here - Navgul did some epic DPS (and had a 'phat' might build) Ithilion was there at the start and Meldreth did a good job with freepboost on max. but don't quite cut the mustard...

Burg: Caspur was Xuneng before Xuneng was Xuneng, Kill after kill after kill...after kill. Ask Luggy where most of his deaths came from...

Guard: Thrend....been out the longest and is a part of Dwarrow pvmp

Champ: Lots of champs are close here, as they are with their reavers. Kami/Deyja/Killock/Karoc...

THE GREEK LEGION salutes... - Atkis, Thrilos, Nagash, Thecrow, Ariston been around forever and then some, true Dwarrow old school...

Captain: Not got one here. Pres is great but he'd agree with me that he hasn't spent close to as much time on his cappy in the DD moors to warrant my nod....

Creep

Warg: Lav is the wargfather (ssuperburz is better warg)

Reaver: Aces (you all wonder why you all do OOC: >>>>>>PICKLE ME A KEBAB KILL Twatchamp<<<<<<) We have Aces to thank

Reaver: Villainous <--best reaver and you know I've fought and beaten you all

Defiler: Scapel - old school, annoying as ****

BA: Arakaz stood up as the 1st r6 and stop the early freep onslaught then there was Luggy - there will only ever be Luggy prolly...

Spider: In a brief sabbatical I missed the Iliketurtles period - which sounds like a damn shame, I do however think that Sae will be long remembered

Warleader: Crygin - only creep I couldn't beat at 85, respected in all quarters...

So not necessarily a best in class and certainly not current but a history lesson of sorts...

I was on BW before my gfx card retired me to the quieter backwater of Dwarrow but the skill is still here and the characters probably livelier...so cheers to you Dwarrowdelfian pvmpers... (not you Shadowfails, you're a bell end)
    [SIZE=3][B]Ohpra ([I]née [/I][/B][I][B]Oprah[/B][/I][B]) Commander of the Juiced Up Dog Rooter[/B][/SIZE][SIZE=3][B] Bomantankz[/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?518497-Are-you-ready-to-be-sectioned"][I]Are you ready to be sectioned?[/I][/URL][/SIZE]
    ------------------------
    [URL="http://www.dd-asylum.info"][COLOR=#ffa500]www.dd-asylum.info[/COLOR][/URL]

P.S.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3028m50&s=5
    If you need a laugh, that image alone describes my personality and thoughts compared to Fantos's in a normal conversation. Yes this is normal for us. STALKING IS NORMAL!!
    Damn, you guys are good O.e

And its nice to see Fantos moved on from accusing me of being a farmer :P
    Last edited by Eomon; Jun 17 2013 at 05:29 PM.
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

I love your post Ohpra, I was even considering listing the Oprah/Billcosby duo for burgs
    First Marshal Aenise - Level 105 Burglar
    Zepph - 105 Hunter
    R.I.P. Dwarrowdelf. Currently on Landroval
    Check out my PvMP videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZV...fuVom6u7V9nDtw

Quote Originally Posted by Eomon View Post
    And its nice to see Fantos moved on from accusing me of being a farmer :P
    No it isn't, that was hilarious
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter

Me for every class creep and freep, except LM that's gall.
    Herat - Warleader
    Warz - Captain
    He - Guardian

Freep:

Burg: Xuneng
    Captain: Presdas
    Champ: Karoc
    Guard: Threndinir
    Hunter: Welthrop
    LM: Tarsnowborn
    Mini: Doomsie
    RK: Viduo, Zepph
    Warden: Toa, Evo

Creep:

BA: Luggy
    Defiler: Scalpel
    Reaver: Rayzr
    Warg: Lav
    Weaver: Iliketurtles
    WL: Shap

First that came to mind.
    [center][b]BRANDYWINE[/b]
    [color=hotpink]Deetour r12 WL. Iorynn-1 r13 drunk Warg.[/color] [color=lightblue]Zeyrah r10 lag RK.[/color] {[color=hotpink]Victorious Secret.[/color] [color=lightblue]Skill and Valour.[/color]}
    [/center]

You all just had to go mess with my emotions again...

Now I'm sad thinking about all the people I miss :'(
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

just creeps who made a strong impression on me back when I first started....

Warg: roudy like him or not he gave me some tips when I first started
    Filer: Zerohealer, did not play for long but was a super guy and a decent player also scalpel
    Wl: Duo'd with prestige on one of my first days playing warg....also Cryg, sowwy shap
    BA: Luggy...need I say more?
    Weaver: Iliketurtles
    Reaver: Sneakerz aka rayzr
    Alohire 85 Rk R7 - Elowir 75 Warden - Alowir 75 captain
    Rilowe R8 warg - Anorel R6 Spider

Quote Originally Posted by Skii View Post
    You all just had to go mess with my emotions again...

Now I'm sad thinking about all the people I miss :'(
    I agree, I tend to avoid these threads for that reason. Now I miss the old days...
    [center][color=orange][b]High Chieftain Kamikazee Rank 13 Reaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=teal][b]Restinpepperonis Rank 9 Weaver [/b][/color][/center]
    [center][color=darkviolet][b]Third Marshal Karoc Rank 12 Champion [/b][/color][/center]

first of all, idgaf how long you have been playing it doesn't make a difference on how much skill you may or may not have.

now, freeps:

Guard: all of them fail
    Cappy: me
    Champ: Damallon/Aktis/Karoc for the time I was around when he did play
    Hunter: Zulu/Welth, the rest fail. but maybe ata even tho he fails too
    Burg: Xunnang obvisouly (Anessen)
    LM: Zub/Gall no qq
    Mini: Uwish/Minie no qq OP. but mostly....TORQKY ALL DUH WAY
    RK: Tanar, nuff said
    Warden: Evo all the way

Creeps:

Reaver: Jas/Trilogi even tho I farm them both
    Spider: Sae/Turtlez yeah?
    BA: Vote Donvlad for president
    WL: Garth fails but prolly only one out that isn't a fail raid baby like all the others now a days. Also Shap was a great leader.
    Warg: Thunder/Nibbles...nuff said
    Filer: Orcbootybootybootybootybootybo otybootybooty

this server really sucks now from all the fail RvR action that gets ppl no points but for some reason it still happens. everyone is now a fail ezmoding raid baby and doesn't know how to play their class and solo worth a damn. really hope this changes and promotes ppl to play this game more cuz right now atleast for this server it fails. AND ALL YOU FAIL P2W NOOBS DONT MAKE IT ANY BETTER. get some skill. ~Brom<insert name that involves calling me a failure even tho I farm u all. im the best r10 cappy on this server. no qq>
    haters gunna hate
    Last edited by Leef_Longbottom; Jun 21 2013 at 03:19 PM.
    Bromton [Rank 10 Captain] | Notbromton [Rank 7 Freever] | Starscreem [Rank 8 WL]

Quote Originally Posted by Leef_Longbottom View Post
    im the best r10 cappy on this server
    Does Eo still play or is he playing WoW. If he isn't then yeah probably xD

Quote Originally Posted by Leef_Longbottom View Post
    first of all, idgaf how long you have been playing it doesn't make a difference on how much skill you may or may not have.

this server really sucks now from all the fail RvR action that gets ppl no points but for some reason it still happens. everyone is now a fail ezmoding raid baby and doesn't know how to play their class and solo worth a @#!*% . really hope this changes and promotes ppl to play this game more cuz right now atleast for this server it fails. AND ALL YOU FAIL P2W NOOBS DONT MAKE IT ANY BETTER. get some skill. ~Brom<insert name that involves calling me a failure even tho I farm u all. im the best r10 cappy on this server. no qq>
    haters gunna hate
    Best post ever. Just the right amount of stupidity and trolling. Some faults in this though...for one..you shoulda said "idgaf how high your rank is, it doesn't make a difference on how much skill you or may not have"*** Maybe not for some people...but for most the amount of time you've been playing is a good indicator of your skill...experience comes with time yeah? I also wouldnt say the servers pvp sucks just because most RvR fights are a stailmate...thats because turbine pooped everything up with u10 and made the freeps god mode...the creeps cant kill the freeps..and the freeps cant kill the creeps once they roll out the filers and wls..everyone was already a raid baby but again with u10 they also went ezmode ..not entirely their fault soloing is for fails who don't know how to focus in a group :3 p2w is the way of life! I would call you a fail or something but actually you are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocla View Post
    Does Eo still play or is he playing WoW. If he isn't then yeah probably xD
    *Neverwinter
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/6gir6u.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    Best post ever. Just the right amount of stupidity and trolling.
    pretty funny u mention this cuz everyone does. everytime someone tries to stick for something like stop rez camping they always get backlash and it pissess me off because ppl cant say something or stick up because everyone is a follower and rides with all the fails who think rez camps are the bomb. its been happening for so long that nobody says something and nobody mentions how fail all of the new creeps/freeps are ezmoding and hitting rank 10 in flipping 2 months. it took me so long to hit r10 and especially cuz im a cappy and its hard, and then theres others like gelarthor and Bo and all the other raidbabies who hit it in like half the time it took me. and yes I am gunna mention names because im at the point now where I don't care, ive been nice for way to long. tired of this community that has no sense of good and bad pvp. maybe im wrong and maybe im the one who fails because I don't follow everyone and rez camp all day. maybe I just qq to much cuz I feel like this servers pvp has turned to &&&&.i honestly have nothing against u fantos but im just finally saying something cuz everyone just seems to be stuck in this mentality that this is what good pvp is.

~Brom<insert name that involves calling me a failure even tho I farm u all. im the best r10 cappy on the server. no qq.>
    haters gunna hate
    Last edited by Leef_Longbottom; Jun 21 2013 at 12:13 AM.
    Bromton [Rank 10 Captain] | Notbromton [Rank 7 Freever] | Starscreem [Rank 8 WL]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast