We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wildermore Rep Gear for Cappy's

I've been checkin out the stuff from People/Survivors Rep Vendors and some of it is pretty decent. Nice Shields and the Cappy Gold Pocket is a good combo w/ the Rohan Mender's Ring. Was just wanting to know what the Community liked about the new Wildermore shinies, if anything! Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing back! : )

The survivor's bracelets are also good ones.
    Maley Oakensage, Captain of Elendilmir

Alas Elendilmir, may you *jingle jangle* forever in the Forgotten West

Wildermore shields- decent but at 76 Might 76 Vitality they are not better than existing dedicated healing and tanking shields. The new PvMP Captain shield on the other hand is second only to the gold shield and does a decent job at both roles.

Wildermore bracelets-They are amazing at ~152 might 213 morale 768 critical. For those without golden bracelets they are on par if not better than the very rare alternatives from 12-man skirmisches.

Wildermore Pocket- It is not that those goldies are bad. It's just that again, there are better items for each slot. DPSing some cappys may like sambrogs flask more, and tanking both the old crafted pocket lv 75/lv 80 are decent alternatives to the Vit Wildermore pocket, but also a Captain is better served from a Gold pocket Might recipe. Still i run around with both wildermore goldies, just for the e-penises of using a gold in that slot. That is, until i get a recipe for that slot.

My Build definitively needs some tweaking after wildermore because i am running way above critical cap, but with not as much Masteries or mitigations as i would like to.

The tanky pocket item is awesome. Huge amount of Crit Def, basically equivalent to a Heavy Shield. I think it nicely fills a hole in our tank itemisation.
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Quote Originally Posted by furtim View Post
    The tanky pocket item is awesome. Huge amount of Crit Def, basically equivalent to a Heavy Shield. I think it nicely fills a hole in our tank itemisation.
    I think the Crit Def and the chunk of Tact Mit on the tank pocket is nice as well, it and the Defenders ring from Rohan are sweet for when you gotta Captank something. Like I said before the Menders Curio is a nice combo with the Rohan ring, i didnt think that a +10% chance for 5% outgoing was gonna make much of a difference but it actually Procs pretty often. I do think there are better shields to be had, but the Wildermore ones are decent and can be obtained completely by soloing. Those bracelets are freakin awesome though, the stats are crazy good and have replaced what I was wearing before.

I think I read in another thread that Furtim mentioned the new LI Title's, there's some nice differentiation from what we have been able to get previously and are viable alternatives to the Rohan rep one's. Thanks for the reply's and letting me know what you guys think of the new shinies! I always look forward to coming here to see what the Cappy community has to say, a lot of you guys are wicked smart! : )