We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New player to this server

Hello,
    I have just joined your server and wanted to know if anyone can tell me what player made channels it would be good to join.
    While new to the server I am not new to the game, but my primary reason for coming here was hoping to find an active RP kin or at least some rpers to play with.

Any recommendations for an active rp kin would be appreciated for a human woman from Rohan. I am looking at the Archives now also.

With hope to make some new friends soon,
    Safe journeys.

Iseulte
    "The deeds that we shall do, will be a matter of song until the last days of Arda." Silmarillion

Welcome to Laurelin!

About player made channels the most used in Laurelin is globallff, but is not an RP channel.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Sirende View Post
    Hello,
    I have just joined your server and wanted to know if anyone can tell me what player made channels it would be good to join.
    Hi there,

There is no all great user defined chat channel which covers all the rp kinships sadly. The most common although not so widely used as it was is the eventchannel with the password welcome. There are some others but they are tied to things like Tolkien Lore and there is an alliance called the Eldariant which also has one.

There is as it stands at the moment no all encompassing rp community on Laurelin. If you are seeking a kinship which is solely for characters of a Rohirric background then i could suggest two :-

Riders of the Riddermark - a very nice sized kinship with a good level of activity.
    Esquires of the Riddermark - a newer rohirric kinship with activity around Breeland from what i have witnessed.

Both have entries on the Laurelin Archives you said you were looking at, so that will provide you with contact details for them.

Wherever you roam across Arda i hope you have some great adventures and get to be involved in some fun story creating/telling.

Regards
    K

Oh and if i can be any other help just IM me in game ( Khalis ) or get a message passed through any one of the warband members and i will be sure to get it and contact you.
    Khalis - A Captain of Imladris and Maethor of House Vanimar

I'd rather not start a new thread, so I'd like to ask on here...

I'm a returning player, who stopped playing for a while after I lost access to my email back in 2010. Since it appears my old character (who was level 35 ): ) has vanished off the face of Middle-Earth, I made a new character and am looking to get into the swing of things. What I am wondering is, are there are good sized Kinships open to join for someone who might pop in for a few hours every now and then?

Quote Originally Posted by Turalisj View Post
    I'd rather not start a new thread, so I'd like to ask on here...

I'm a returning player, who stopped playing for a while after I lost access to my email back in 2010. Since it appears my old character (who was level 35 ): ) has vanished off the face of Middle-Earth, I made a new character and am looking to get into the swing of things. What I am wondering is, are there are good sized Kinships open to join for someone who might pop in for a few hours every now and then?
    What kind of kinship are ya looking for then, sire?
    If you are a casual player with some RL age 'under your belt' and not a heavy RP'er, we might be a kinship to consider.
    Check out 'Order of the Divine Brew' on Laurelinarchives.

Best regards
    Grymrock Grey
    - Recruitment officer.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000018aa94/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Leader of 'Order of the Divine Brew' kinship at [EN-RP] Laurelin server.
    Bandleader of [URL="http://laurelinarchives.org/node/7504"]'The Chosen Few'[/URL] at the [En-RP] Laurelin server.