We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Consumables for Tailor Profession

Atm almost every profession is able to create consumables. Especially when they implemented those class specific consumables every crafter was able to create something useful besides armor/fashion, which sadly is less needed over time.
    I hope this gets balanced in one of the next updates.
    Maybe something like bandages with effects similar to the rejuvenation potion or just something that removes all wounds from the targed. just my 2 cents...

What do you mean by "Consumables"

As far as I am aware there are only 3 professions that make "Consumables"

Cook - All your Foodstuffs
    Scholar - Health / Power pots and Wound/Poison Pots etc
    Farmer - PIPEWEED

I would find it pretty disgusting eating or smoking something made of Leather

Quote Originally Posted by Malindruel View Post
    What do you mean by "Consumables"

As far as I am aware there are only 3 professions that make "Consumables"

Cook - All your Foodstuffs
    Scholar - Health / Power pots and Wound/Poison Pots etc
    Farmer - PIPEWEED
    Consumables = items that are consumed (not necessarily digested or inhaled) on use.

Weaponsmiths make Traps and Shield-Spikes.
    Woodworkers make RK and Warden special items.
    Jewellers make Hope Tokens.
    Scholars also make Battle/Warding Scrolls, special class potions/items, dyes, light/fire oils, ...

Not sure if Metalsmiths had consumables (Burglar tricks?), but pretty sure Tailors didn't have any.

This is esp. annoying when levelling your profession, as consumable items will stack while things like armor or weapons won't.

Dunno. The guy outside the crafting hall in Esteldin is always trying to get me to make some sashes or something for him, but I don't think there's something similar at all levels.

Quote Originally Posted by TFP View Post
    Dunno. The guy outside the crafting hall in Esteldin is always trying to get me to make some sashes or something for him, but I don't think there's something similar at all levels.
    Those are reputation items for the Rangers of Esteldin. Each production craft has a specific faction that they can make items for. Tailor is Rangers of Esteldin. Woodworker is Men of Bree. Metalsmith is Council of the North...
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

The Tailor consumable item is the Captain emblems.