We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Addle 5 sec CD again

How come I dont see a topic about this still? Its been several days now of having addle on 5 sec CD again (with legacy). Do you know whether it was announced somewhere and whats the reason?

It was been several weeks. They ninja-changed it back yes. I'm happy

Quote Originally Posted by arghh View Post
    It was been several weeks. They ninja-changed it back yes. I'm happy
    Or it was a bug that they have not noticed yet, and we addressed it now.

Well the rest of the 'nerfed interrupt classes', at least the ones I play, have not had theirs un-nerfed.

So either the change back for Addle is a bug or it's complete BS.
    [LEFT][COLOR=#ffffff]Morlenil Barkolomew Turmuz Shurz Gruubluk

Posting in white; so people can read my dismal ramblings easier.[/COLOR][/LEFT]

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    How come I dont see a topic about this still? Its been several days now of having addle on 5 sec CD again (with legacy). Do you know whether it was announced somewhere and whats the reason?
    Most likely people know when to not say anything and

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    it was a bug that they have not noticed yet, and we addressed it now.
    So a massive thanks from the Burglar community OP

LOL in the future, if you see a ninja buff, and you don't see patch notes to go along with it, try not to bring it up on the forums, If it gets changed back to 10 seconds, I blame you personally.

LOL

In all seriousness though, it's needed, they claimed to change bosses and mobs to do inductions far less often, but this is not true in many fights, at least one class needs a 5 second CD interrupt, and it's nice to have a role other than single target dps in an instance, now that CC is so useless in most instances.

The Matron of the Wintersebb for one example does so many inductions, it's almost even too much for 5 second addle, even with 75% multiplier, if you want to interupt every single induction you have to have the legacy, and be ready to hit a Conjunction stun if addle is on CD.

(not that it is really necessary to interrupt every measly Matron skill, but I like to play my class to the best of my ability, so I try to.)

Quote Originally Posted by EdalorTrailtamper View Post
    LOL in the future, if you see a ninja buff, and you don't see patch notes to go along with it, try not to bring it up on the forums, If it gets changed back to 10 seconds, I blame you personally.

LOL

In all seriousness though, it's needed, they claimed to change bosses and mobs to do inductions far less often, but this is not true in many fights, at least one class needs a 5 second CD interrupt, and it's nice to have a role other than single target dps in an instance, now that CC is so useless in most instances.

The Matron of the Wintersebb for one example does so many inductions, it's almost even too much for 5 second addle, even with 75% multiplier, if you want to interupt every single induction you have to have the legacy, and be ready to hit a Conjunction stun if addle is on CD.

(not that it is really necessary to interrupt every measly Matron skill, but I like to play my class to the best of my ability, so I try to.)
    LOL in the future if you see a topic about a ninja buff, dont respond to it because it will only make it active and on the top longer. (joke, i dont care)

Well as far as I know, one of the reason of changing the interrupt system was that interrupting shouldnt only be 1 persons job, that if multiple people are fighting a boss they must be coordinated and use their interrupt skills right when its needed. If I have both addle cd and multiplier legacy on my tools I can cut animation of both FB and SS and dont need to watch the inductions cause 9 times out of 10 situations theyre gonna get interrupted anyway, just by firing addle every 5 secs.

Now I understand that you are angry about a ninja buff of your class being brought on forums, but I personally dont like any ninja changes both positive and negative, because I dont care only about my class but also about game as a whole, and I like when its balanced and when every change comes with a reason and proper forethought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post

Boooooo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    On the bright side, at least they announced it.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler