We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Game of Golds

Threaded View

OK. "Funny" story. I am still trying to get my golden off-hand from IP, still nothing. But now the funny part. Friend of mine, who recently came back to game, leveled up his guardian. He was in need of marks so we used 90minutes boost for marks and did 7 IP runs. On run number 5 he got golden ring (as expected). On run number 6, he got another one. So after countless runs and countless hours of grind we got nothing and someone who just got into game have two golden items within 20 minutes. Dont get me wrong, I am glad at least someone got something but I really understand why some people are leaving the game because after night like this, I am also considering to quit. Game is not rewarding at all, loot system is horrible and only make people angry which is not a reason why people play games. To be angry. Usually people play games to relax.

/rant off
    Last edited by Galborion; Jul 01 2013 at 03:01 AM.
    [IMG]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/7323/0hn4.png[/IMG]

[COLOR=#008000]85 lvl alts: champion, guard, captain, warden, burg, minnie, RK, LM[/COLOR]