We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: redeemed code

redeemed code

Hello guys! I bought one of these redeem codes for riders of rohan expansion in a physical shop. When I redeemed the code on myaccount.turbine.com, I got this message:

Activate Product Key
    Follow the instructions below to activate a Product Key.

The Lord of the Rings Online : Riders of Rohan Base Edition
    The following subscription(s) already have the features you are activating:
    Subscription Nickname Features Activated
    LOTRO Free to Play Account Signup (2012-03-08)

The problem with this is that it doesn't work when I start to play lotro. If anyone has any help to lend me, I would be very grateful

call account support
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

I had the same problem ... the very nice girl from support, who didn't have a Boston accent , got me going within a few mins.

Call support, they will help.
    this post was brought to you by a Misguided Misfit ... no pixels were harmed in its making

so I am supposed to use telephone? It's quite difficult because I live in sweden :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hoflahil97 View Post
    so I am supposed to use telephone? It's quite difficult because I live in sweden :/
    yes, I live in the UK ... what you do is use Skype and use 1-855-WBGAMES or 8559242637 ... your USA dialing code may be different, but the call was/is free.
    this post was brought to you by a Misguided Misfit ... no pixels were harmed in its making

where do i reedeem my loro code

where do i reedeem my loro code hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee eeeellllllllllllllllpppppppppp ppppp

Quote Originally Posted by hibigibi View Post
    where do i reedeem my loro code hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee eeeellllllllllllllllpppppppppp ppppp
    Which cade are you talking about?

Knowing that would help a lot in knowing where to apply it. Some codes work differently.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

In general, codes you get for content (like HD) should be used at myaccount.turbine.com AFTER logging in on that site using your game login and password.

For content codes. Go here:
    https://myaccount.turbine.com/index.php
    log in with your Turbine user id and password just like you would to play the game. Select the lotro account you want to add content unlocks to. Apply the key code to Lotro Account.

Note: If the game software is already running when you apply key, you have to exit to the desktop restart the game to get access to your new content.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.