We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon

Player meet up : Buffalo, NY July 6 @ 8 PM at the Anchor Bar

Once again I'm trekking to family for a few days of vacation and I'll happily give up an evening to spend some time with LOTRO players that want to meet up, talk LOTRO, get some SWAG, and ask some questions.

We have a date, a time, and a place. I'll be bringing LOTRO Hoodies, codes for the in game title, "The Well met" and whatever else I can put my hands on (One Ring banners and maybe some Rohan Sound tracks).

Anchor Bar
    1047 Main Street
    Buffalo, New York 14209

Anchor Bar Telephone
    (716) 884-4083

So far the following people have said they're in:

• Llvhearthen
    • Alcaniel - medium
    • Beruthqoc. x-large
    • Mengar - large
    • Portculus- large
    • Scholar4a - X large
    • Comstrike
    • Gilardras X large
    • Amalyndrael Medium
    • Dreamwitch Large
    • Sparklicity XL
    • Tied medium
    • Xianthar X large
    • ScruffyNerfherder size Large
    • Billium Size XL
    • Callieth XL
    • Dorodor X large
    • Darzagon medium
    • lostor X large
    • DruDru large
    • JohnnieO X large
    • Havoksnipes Xl
    • Maltese M
    • Tacito - large
    • Karmyn 2Xl
    • Nimninthiel medium
    • Tinnurien small
    • Arbalister 2xl
    • Shinigamiduo Xl
    • Bolgadir/Reggit - XL
    • Doots/Snugs - L
    • Anadarth - 2xl
    • Tane - Size M
    • Saralai- Size S
    • KKMacleod - Xl
    • Malhiriviel - L
    • FourStrangeChildren (2X)
    • Libbys (XL)
    • Corvald - XL
    • Brainiac - XL
    • Red Golven - Small
    • Pizza Roll - Small
    • Wizardton - Large
    • MsWiz - Medium

If you're coming, post here and give me your name, and names of those coming with you (game or forum names are fine) and your Sweatshirt sizes (they are all mens sizes and run a little on the small side).

Please post before July 2. I can't guarantee anything after that date.

REMINDER: You buy your own food/drinks. I'm providing LOTRO Swag.

I'll also try to grab some items for people who drive the farthest to come to the meet up and other interesting things.

Of course, bring questions and I'll answer what I can!
    Last edited by Sapience; Jul 02 2013 at 12:12 PM.

Sure thing

Great bar. See you there. I'll take an extra-large (and welcome home by the way!)

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar4a View Post
    Great bar. See you there. I'll take an extra-large (and welcome home by the way!)
    I'm from Florida, better half is from the Buffalo area. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Cool Coming!

My husband (who is from Rochester), Gilardras, and myself (I am travelling down from my home in N.B., Canada), Amalyndrael, will both be attending this event!

My husband wears a X- Large, and I wear a medium.

This is so exciting. Honestly, it's like Comicon and Christmas combined!
    Last edited by Amalyndrael; Jun 12 2013 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Incorrect sizing...

+3

I, my Fiancee, and my son will be in attendance.

I wear a large, my Fiancee wears a 5x, and my son should fit into a Medium.

Dreamwitch,
    Sparklicity,
    and Tied.

I'm in !

I wear an XL

OMG! A meetup in Buffalo? Wonders! and the Anchor Bar! I'm in. Chicken wings, here we come! Beruthqoc, Elendilmir server
    Last edited by Beruthiel; Jun 12 2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: to add info
    "He is surer of finding the way home in a blind night than the cats of Queen Berúthiel."
    QOC means Queen of Cats :) (formerly known as BeruthielQOC)

count 3 for us! Look forward to meeting you
    Sapience!

ScruffyNerfherder size Large
    Billium Size XL
    Callieth XL
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000007c390/signature.png]Lyneowyn[/charsig]

That sounds like great fun!
    I Dorodor will be there..(size XL)..
    with my son Darzagon ..( size med.)

Wish you guys could get events like this closer to lower Maine/NH. I would really like to go but there is no way we can drive 585 miles Maybe something can be done closer in the future?
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Surynia 100 RK ~ Staryia 85 Warden ~ Soulnia 87 LM ~ Sultria 100 Mini ~ Sophria 89 Hunter ~ Saurnia 100 Burg[/COLOR]
    Syretia 100 Capt ~ 65 Guard ~ Stralia 67 Champ

Smile I'll be there..Jjohnnie << in game name..

Im comming all the way from London england .. so it had better be good lol. my shirt size is XL . I'll stop off in PA and pick up DruDru (in game name ) she is size L . Cant wait to meet all you guys ..

I'd love to go, might be a bit hard getting from Long Island to Buffalo after July 4th though.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000011c4c0/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    A warden is a work of art; it is to be cared for, and interpreted differently by every person.

Argh!! I'm just across the border in St. Catharines, but I'm going to be in southern Pennsylvania that weekend!! Bad timing.....
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000063dd0/01007/signature.png]Eltharond[/charsig]

I'm in. X-large, please.

Quote Originally Posted by SophiaMarquette View Post
    Wish you guys could get events like this closer to lower Maine/NH. I would really like to go but there is no way we can drive 585 miles Maybe something can be done closer in the future?
    I usually try to let people know if I'm going to be in an area for a vacation or other reason and let them choose a night and hang out and talk LOTRO. I actually go up to Kenebunk and sometimes Portland from time to time just as a week end trip. If you wanted to set something up, I can probably arrange to make a drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieO View Post
    Im comming all the way from London england .. so it had better be good lol. my shirt size is XL . I'll stop off in PA and pick up DruDru (in game name ) she is size L . Cant wait to meet all you guys ..
    Seriously? You may win the "longest distance traveled" award hands down.

Im comming all the way from London england
    Can you pack me in your suitcase please?
    Galuhad | Narvelan
    Lore Breakers of Eldar

After a quick check, the largest size I have is a 2XL and those are in very short supply.

Currently we're at 23 confirmed (including my self). So we may want to give the folks at the Anchor Bar a heads up!

WOW..... Sapience better get something special for you.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    WOW..... Sapience better get something special for you.
    Lets just say the prize for the longest distance travelled to the Florida Meet was Epic..

(I am NOT going to the meetup, because I'm no where near it, but I couldn't resist asking..)

Did you happen to be in the area already for business or family or are you making the trip to the states special for the occasion?
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Well The wife and I will have to stop by. After all. We did first meet in LotRO... Story can be told to anyone who inquires if they see us at the Anchor Bar.

RSVP - Havoksnipes (Hoodie Men's XL *(XXL if you have any left))
    - Maltese (Hoodie Men's M)

Cya on the 6th!
    -Havok
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Quote Originally Posted by havok_pwns View Post
    Well The wife and I will have to stop by. After all. We did first meet in LotRO... Story can be told to anyone who inquires if they see us at the Anchor Bar.

RSVP - Havoksnipes (Hoodie Men's XL *(XXL if you have any left))
    - Maltese (Hoodie Men's M)

Cya on the 6th!
    -Havok

WOW!! So many from this area! Very cool. Excited to mingle See you there!
    [I][SIZE=3][FONT=georgia][COLOR=#a52a2a][B]"[/B]The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action" ~ Murphy's Law

[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

include me

tacito from crickholow will be there- size large. coming from syracyuse area.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000067ad6/signature.png]Tacito[/charsig]

Anchor bar eh? When you could have chosen Duff's... well to each his own. :-)

You can sign me up, I'll be a tad late as my kiddos will need to be put to bed before wifey will let me sneak out. There by 9ish.

I'm comfortable in a 2XL, but can squeeze into an XL if none exist.

This will be fun!

~Karmyn

*looks at the average size of requested shirts*

Oh, America.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/7803/rz50.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?508409-Scenic-Arda"]Scenic Arda[/URL] - [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?532343-Scenic-Helm-s-Deep&p=7014227"]Scenic Helm's Deep[/URL] - [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?519168-New-forum-skin-light-theme"]Forum Light Theme[/URL][/CENTER]

Were coming!

Add Nimninthiel and Tinnurien to that list-both from Vilya! I take a medium, and Tinn takes a small, (but she'll take medium if she has too). Cant wait to meet you guys, and I heard Anchor"s wings are amazing too!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000180ad3/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast