We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Just logged into BW, never seen so many houses for sale before
    [B]Bnar - Hunter on Evernight (Everlag)[/B]

Sounds like most aren't having a problem anymore - but I still don't see any houses for sale (except the standard I abandoned a few days ago) on the Silverlode Elf neighborhood I'm looking at. Anyone else still having issues?

There are still several houses that are foreclosed that the items in the yards have not yet disappeared on Crickhollow & landroval.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Quote Originally Posted by JustCheckin2 View Post
    How do you tell if a house is slated for foreclosure? Just from the message on the "door" that it can't be accessed due to failure to pay upkeep?

A friend of mine mentioned she could see a "time" by checking the maintenance tab, but how? I didn't think you could access the maintenance tab on a house you didn't own.
    If the person who owns the house gave the public the ability to pay maintenance, then everyone can click on the maintenance tab to see the date/time of foreclosure when they are on that property.
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 20 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.
    This August is our 7th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy!

Last I checked, there were Shire neighborhoods on Landroval which have not yet had deco removed. One of those I'm waiting on. *sigh* So probably there are a number of neighborhoods which have not yet undergone the foreclosure routine. Nothing to do but wait.

The same thing is going on with the Bree Homesteads in landroval. In my neighborhood, all but two houses are either Kin members or locked houses. Not a single house has been put on the market yet. Many people are standing by the housing broker, most of whom have been standing there since the foreclosure supposedly started.

Turbine, you have houses that are not being paid for. You also have people willing to pay you for those houses. Why take so long to foreclose on the houses?

Quote Originally Posted by CecilNobbs View Post
    Turbine, you have houses that are not being paid for. You also have people willing to pay you for those houses. Why take so long to foreclose on the houses?
    It all depends on when the house went into lock down.

I have seen them on Landroval waiting & quite frankly they could be waiting days still. There are a few I am waiting on on Crickhollow & I just check back every so often. I am not gonna just sit camped out waiting for them because it could be days.

This is why all foreclosed houses should have the date listed when it will end so then people have a rough estimate on when they can get there house/s instead of sitting & waiting & wondering.

The problem is, the ones you can see the foreclosure date and time on them (if you can click on the maintenance tab) it shows the CURRENT time as the foreclosure time, and the time just keeps advancing with the current time. It never forecloses!!!! Why??

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    It all depends on when the house went into lock down.

I have seen them on Landroval waiting & quite frankly they could be waiting days still. There are a few I am waiting on on Crickhollow & I just check back every so often. I am not gonna just sit camped out waiting for them because it could be days.

This is why all foreclosed houses should have the date listed when it will end so then people have a rough estimate on when they can get there house/s instead of sitting & waiting & wondering.
    It's really not about when they went into lockdown anymore, unless the system tweak they did is using the original lockdown date, maybe. This isn't very likely though because in one of the neighborhoods I'm watching, there are homes that have been locked for at least three years, some four. As stated many times over, for the homes we can see the timers on, the timers are just moving forward as the real life clock does.

There are a lot of folks on Landy who are very frustrated right now because it seems most of the activity is only the tons of folks who abandoned to be as ready as possible to be able to buy the house they really want. There's even some folks who have seen the house they abandoned get bought already, so they can't go back even if they wanted to.
    Last edited by Gaming_Gal; Jul 29 2013 at 12:48 AM.
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 20 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.
    This August is our 7th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    It's really not about when they went into lockdown anymore, unless the system tweak they did is using the original lockdown date, maybe. This isn't very likely though because in one of the neighborhoods I'm watching, there are homes that have been locked for at least three years, some four. As stated many times over, for the homes we can see the timers on, the timers are just moving forward as the real life clock does.

There are a lot of folks on Landy who are very frustrated right now because it seems most of the activity is only the tons of folks who abandoned to be as ready as possible to be able to buy the house they really want. There's even some folks who have seen the house they abandoned get bought already, so they can't go back even if they wanted to.
    Just saying what Turbine has said.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    Yeah seeing this wasn't happening the way I expected - I just abandoned my home Saturday and found a nice deluxe in Bree Homesteads. I was a little surprised to see so many available deluxe homes still available - there were twice as many available deluxe homes in Bree than the Shire which I thought was strange since Bree usually fills up first. Of course Firefoot may not be as crowded as the others. I hope someone wasn't hoping to get the house I bought back, my Title Co. told me the deed was free and clear!

BTW foreclosures are still taking place - one of my accounts did lose their home Saturday evening just as the clock said it would. However, I've seen others that should have been foreclosed (kin mates) and haven't, so I don't know why some are dropped and others aren't.

I KNOW in the neighborhood I'm waiting on (on Landroval) that the vast majority of the houses SHOULD foreclose as they have been locked literally for years. I do realize that if a house has only been locked for, say, 5 months that it will not foreclose until the proper time has elapsed.

The houses have opened up in at least some of the Bree neighborhoods on Imladris. So things are moving on this server at least..
    Galadhloth, Hunter 100, Glirithil, Mini 100, Calanor, LM 100, plus lots and lots of alts
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

since the server restart this morning some houses in breeland homestead on meneldor were show the appearance of bieng foreclosed this morning but is offering no way to purchase them.

1 house a friend of mine was looking to get has its items all gone and the doors are no longer locked, but alas no for sale sign yet.

update: seems it took a bit of time but the for sale signs have started appearing on the meneldor bree land homestead houses.
    Last edited by Gagmuk; Aug 02 2013 at 10:17 AM.
    ***Public Safety Reminder: When Driving, Please do not use your cell phones to call or text. If something is that important pull over off the road and stop the vehicle, then return to driving when done. Also as a continued reminder, do not or Drink and Drive when Celebrating.***

I just had a single wall decoration appear in my housing escrow. I assume I put it in someone's house and it just got foreclosed on.

Thanks for the server resets, Turbine! It looks like it worked and people are able to grab the houses they want. I got mine this morning - seemed like it was one of the last ones in the neighborhood to randomly become available.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4