We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spearow View Post
    Any idea on what time Laurelin's houses open up?
    All depends on when the house went into lock down.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    July 27, 2103 at 7:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4).
    I hope that's a typo. Some folks are going to be really annoyed if they've pushed it back 90 years this time.
    Join the LotRO Volunteer QA Team!
    Use the [url="http://lotrobugs.turbine.com"][color=red]bug reporting tool[/color][/url] or type /bug in-game!*
    [SIZE=1]*no rants please[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by banjolier View Post
    I hope that's a typo. Some folks are going to be really annoyed if they've pushed it back 90 years this time.
    You are right - wrong. I fixed it.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Well either the foreclosure process is broken, or houses are not immediately put up for sale once foreclosed.

On Gladden, houses were supposed to foreclose at 4:39PM. It's now 10 minutes past and houses past their foreclose date are not available to buy, yard decorations are still at the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaksha42 View Post
    Well either the foreclosure process is broken, or houses are not immediately put up for sale once foreclosed.
    It is not broken. Houses never went on sale immediately after they were abandoned. You just confirmed what I expected that this timer applies to foreclosed homes.

There is a random timer that could be several hours or perhaps even a full day long for each home before it is available to buy. Even if your buddy abandons a home or you know the foreclosure time you can not grab home immediately. You have to wait.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    It is not broken. Houses never went on sale immediately after they were abandoned. You just confirmed what I expected that this timer applies to foreclosed homes.

There is a random timer that could be several hours or perhaps even a full day long for each home before it is available to buy. Even if your buddy abandons a home or you know the foreclosure time you can not grab home immediately. You have to wait.
    That's really the sucky part of all this. Waiting & wondering when the heck the house/s you wanna buy will be available for sale.

I see many people camped at that puters with tooth picks in there eyes trying to stay awake to buy a house. LOL
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

the PST players messed you up by telling you 4:38,

the foreclosure time is 7:38 EST.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

Quote Originally Posted by Leixy View Post
    the PST players messed you up by telling you 4:38,

the foreclosure time is 7:38 EST.
    Nobody told me 4:38. Look at my post, I attached a screenshot of what the game shows, which if I remember correctly is EST despite what timezone the character is in.

nope, it is based on the character's time zone for the housing maintenance. not server. it adjusts the time for each player's location on the housing maintenance window.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

So what should I expect when the houses become available? Is one person going to buy every house they can and resell them for hundreds or thousands of gold? Or do i have a good chance to actually get a house?
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

I just bought a deluxe shire home a minute ago
    Good luck to everyone else
    Can I has fixed Fornost and ITA lootboxes?

No houses are showing as for sale on Brandywine, foreclosure should have happened a few minutes ago according to the properties I checked yesterday. I guess it works like abandoning a house where it's a random amount of time before it hits the market?

none also on windfola

none on windfola either
    If you aren't completely appalled, you haven't been paying attention!

Yep. We've got half the kinship waiting on Landroval to move into our community . . . no foreclosures on the list yet though.

Not a one.

The houses we abandoned earlier in the day are on the list, though. But . . . they was abandoned.

I wonder if there's a bug. Or just a lag. Or a lag bug.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group on Landroval currently capped at Level 45 in eastern Angmar for all Shadows of Angmar end-game content (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow).

On Landy, we are watching the timers on the foreclosed homes we can see the maintenance tab move forward as the clock ticks on.

No idea when the clocks will stop rolling forward.
    Club Éclair-Second Servings members are at 20 trainings or below.
    I can't fit all my Tortoise Stone Bearers in my sig anymore.
    This August is our 7th Annual Month a' the Chicken on Landy!

Thumbs down

Houses were supposed to unlock on Nimrodel at 4:38pm. At 4:39pm the foreclosure time changed to 4:39. At 4:40 it changed to 4:40 and so on. Doesn't look like anything is going to happen since the foreclosure time changes every time the deadline passes.

I'm sad. I wanted new neighbors in Bullridge, Shire.
    [font=2]"And Men spoke thereafter not of Elenna, nor of Andor the Gift that was taken away, nor of Númenórë on the confines of the world; but the exiles on the shores of the sea, if they turned towards the West in the desire of their hearts, spoke of Mar-nu-Falmar that was whelmed in the waves, Akallabêth the Downfallen, Atalantë in the Eldarin tongue."[/font]

Angry

Ok, what the **** Turbine.. I am watching the expiration timer just move forward & has been doing so now for the past 40+ minutes.. Not one Deluxe house is opening up in ANY neighborhood. Serious, what gives?

same on brandywine, the foreclosure times are incrementally moving forward every 1 minute.

either a coding problem or a last chance foreclosure thing. or foreclosure cooldown.

either way, poorly executed by sapience and the turbine staff informing us how this would actually play out.

Did we honestly expect this to go off with out a hitch? I mean come on, its Turbine.
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

same on brandywine, the foreclosure times are incrementally moving forward every 1 minute.

either a coding problem or a last chance foreclosure thing. or foreclosure cooldown.

either way, poorly executed by sapience and the turbine staff informing us how this would actually play out.
    It might be none of them things.

It could be a code that says that it won't show a negative time. And there's some delay with the foreclosures because the servers have a lot of work to do to foreclose on all of the houses and properly store everybody's property.

Then again . . . it could be a snafu.

Lots of options.
    Meadowlarke Sweetweed on Landroval. Also nephews and Bounders Ayrhawk, Wrennsong, and Little Meadowlark Sweetweed
    Club Eclair roleplaying group on Landroval currently capped at Level 45 in eastern Angmar for all Shadows of Angmar end-game content (Alphred Troute, Hedgerow Shrewburrow).

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Tiempko View Post
    It might be none of them things.

It could be a code that says that it won't show a negative time. And there's some delay with the foreclosures because the servers have a lot of work to do to foreclose on all of the houses and properly store everybody's property.

Then again . . . it could be a snafu.

Lots of options.
    It's bad customer service is what it is. I even opened a Ticket, the GM was more than helpful. Told me with an automated response "We are not aware of any problems with the housing" How's that for awesome?

Ok, personal items in yards are FINALLY clearing out. Looks like it is getting close to the Great Housing Foreclosure of 2013, get your pocket books ready people!!! Time to go Shopping!

would have been nice if they would have clearly laid out this process after the foreclosure to the active players.

would have been nice if they would have clearly laid out this process after the foreclosure to the active players.
    Ya, I am still waiting to see them appear in the "House Purchase" window. Nothing yet, It is poorly done, for sure but this is what the normal appears to be as of late. Just a lot of guessing & never much acknowledgment to the exact.

Houses have started showing as available on Gladden, but you have to go to the actual house, not the housing vendor with the list of houses. My neighborhood has at least 10 houses with a For Sale sign, but shows none at the Housing Vendor outside the neighborhood.

--EDIT-- I take that back, the yard decorations are gone and you can go into the house, but no "For Sale" sign.
    Last edited by Yaksha42; Jul 27 2013 at 08:43 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast