We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

When did update 11 go live??? Or when will the great housing rush begin?

When was it update 11 went live. Or more to the point. When will the 2 month countdown for releasing shuttered houses come to an end.

I think it will be around July 11th or 12th they should start to open up.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

I recently went by the in-game house of a former kinmate who passed away long ago, and I can confirm that July 12th is the mass-foreclosure date.
    [color=red]Work like no one is watching, dance like you don't need the money...[/color]

One important thing to note is that every time the servers go down, the time they are down is added to the foreclosure time.

Originally the time was set for the morning (servertime) of the 12th. Now, after two server downtimes, it's around 1:30pm. I don't know how many more downtimes we'll have between now and then. (Possibly one for the next festival, though I can't see the start date of one on the calendar here on this site.)

It's come to my attention via nother forum that there's been an out of the blue addition of 15 days to the foreclosures, which I confirmed myself (on Landy) a few minutes ago. For those who haven't been keeping up, this means now folks have to wait until the 27th of this month instead of the 12th.

I know more than a few folks upset by this, as they all took off the 12th in the hopes of securing new housing when it opens up. With the server downtime time additions, at worst it seemed that might get pushed back to the 13th, which wasn't the end of the world since a lot of folks don't work Saturdays, but now being pushed back to the 27th with no notice as to why just seems bizarre.

Has anyone heard anything official on what caused this sudden change?

What was the headline on this piece of news - or if there's a link available? I have 85s on 2 servers and an old 65 on a third, I'm curious if I would need to attend to their stuff (to secure or give away some items) or not.

EDIT Aha http://www.lotro.com/en/game/article...escrow-changes 180 days + an additional 60. I see.
    Last edited by Macroscian; Jul 02 2013 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post
    It's come to my attention via nother forum that there's been an out of the blue addition of 15 days to the foreclosures, which I confirmed myself (on Landy) a few minutes ago. For those who haven't been keeping up, this means now folks have to wait until the 27th of this month instead of the 12th.

I know more than a few folks upset by this, as they all took off the 12th in the hopes of securing new housing when it opens up. With the server downtime time additions, at worst it seemed that might get pushed back to the 13th, which wasn't the end of the world since a lot of folks don't work Saturdays, but now being pushed back to the 27th with no notice as to why just seems bizarre.

What forum did you see this on, because I can't find this anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaming_Gal View Post

People took off from work on the 12th to get a house, seriously????
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!