We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: no lotteries?

no lotteries?

coming back to lotro after several months and have not since been able to enter any lotteries through the site. have they been replaced with the hobbit boxes?

No, but they've been discontinued until further notice (don't ever expect that notice to come)

A place where cotton grows and oil flows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    No, but they've been discontinued until further notice (don't ever expect that notice to come)
    I believe and hope that you're a bit too severe with this, Nakiami. I believe that the Lotteries will indeed return once the Forums have converted over into their New, Improved (and heavens above, I _hope_ it is improved and not a stumble backwards!) Format and can be run a bit easier (and more regularly) then in the recent past.
    Be well and good questing, all! See you about Middle Earth another time!

Sure I'm being severe, but after months without lotteries and with several missed return dates, it's better to keep your expectations low, that way if they ever do come back you will be pleasantly surprised.

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Boskone08 View Post
    I believe and hope that you're a bit too severe with this, Nakiami. I believe that the Lotteries will indeed return once the Forums have converted over into their New, Improved (and heavens above, I _hope_ it is improved and not a stumble backwards!) Format and can be run a bit easier (and more regularly) then in the recent past.
    You'd be right.

Is this forum a groundhog Lottery..the same question again & again

A conscious time loop ..or did we dream it all

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    You'd be right.
    I think when the lotteries come back with the new forum, we should get some really BIG lotteries to kick things off.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

As I recall, the last projected timeframe for the changeover to the new forums was "mid-June". My calendar says mid-June is 3 days away.

Any update on the timetable for this much-anticipated change?

Quote Originally Posted by MeSoHappy View Post
    As I recall, the last projected timeframe for the changeover to the new forums was "mid-June". My calendar says mid-June is 3 days away.

Any update on the timetable for this much-anticipated change?
    Sapience mentioned in a post in the stickied thread about "forum consolidation." that it will be the end of June.
    Last edited by Edrogar; Jun 12 2013 at 11:29 AM.

Red face

Very glad to hear it. Lottos are something that I always had fun logging in to take part in.