We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

First Age weapon or emblem?

I got hands on a TSotEC and am now wondering wether I should craft an emblem or a weapon. Two years back I used to have two emblems (2xRC, WoC, vocal skills on one and SoW, VS, melee on the other) and two weapons (buffstick and combat).
    Additionally I now have an emblem with all those -cd legacies.
    Would you advice me to craft a FA weapon and two SA emblems or one FA emblem and the other two SA?
    Healing a threeman two years ago was really fun with the Captain, so an emblem seems more logical. But on the other hand my weapon back then never had enough points to level all those nice legacies (TA, TM, PA targets, melee power cost, cry power cost, DS armour) and nowadays it seems dps >> everything else which would lead to the weapon.

Edit: I will probably make use of two emblems (at least one being SA) as maxxing everything on one is nearly impossible.

Emblem.

Youll get more benefit from the increased healing than the increased DPS, in my opinion.

also, i need more points on emblems, as i need to max more legacies on emblems than i do on a weapon.

however, if i got a symbol, id make a weapon... i got lucky and got 6 major legacies on my 2nd age emblem. it would cost me so much to get a comparable emblem. i also solo a lot and play support a lot... i dont need to squeeze out all the healing i can (though i should, of course)
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

A FA one-hander would help you off tanking and healing more. The extra points on a FA will make your one hander reach +5 targets on Pressing attack legacy among other things. Point wise there is not much i can currently put on my emblem, outside of raw Healing rate.

I would say go for FA Briddle. Emblems and Weapons are for nab captains.

say sah da tay and feel ok!

Quote Originally Posted by EazyPeazy View Post
    I would say go for FA Briddle. Emblems and Weapons are for nab captains.
    i had to look up that word, nab. the definition i got doesnt match your context.

unless were just making up words! im totally gowd with that.

rikta chonny!

ooo, now i feel like Pooty Tang!

cleepa!
    "I am always serious; I am never serious." -Me
    "I make the most outrageous and exaggerated statements of any man to ever live, has ever lived, or that will ever live." -Me

Thanks for your input, I decided to craft a FA and a SA emblem, the FA focusing on vocal skills with four majors and the SA focusing on melee skills and SoW.

Actually I never considered using a onehander on the Captain before, this is something I have yet to try out before deciding which weapon it will be.

If just those relics were not so expensive...