We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Caras Galadhon acess

Going straight to the question: why not selling Caras Galadhon acess? I mean, I'm a level 66 character and would like to be able to visit Caras Galadhon, but the Lothlorien quest pack is not of my interest, and one is only free to get in with that quest pack. I think many people might be in the same situation as me, so why not selling the acess alone?

20, 30, 50 TPs? I don't know. But Turbine could make some TP from it.

Players win, Turbine wins, and everyone is happy.

Not complaining, just asking.

Peace.

Yay, another thread where someone wants something without having to work for it.

Here's an idea, Turbine should just put EVERYTHING in the Store, so those that are lazy and have the money don't need to do anything in the game.

Doesn't that sound a lot of fun? Playing a game you don't have to play?

These types of threads are getting very tiring.

I realize I may be feeding a Troll, but I don't care right now.
    [B][COLOR=#ff0000]Loriandrel 85 Elf Hunter[/COLOR]--[/B][B][COLOR=#0000ff]Loriandra 85 Woman Champion[/COLOR][/B][B]--[/B][B][COLOR=#ffd700]Lorrawyn 68 Elf Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/B][B]--
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]Lorrell 55 Woman Warden [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Lorieth 53 Woman Lore-master[/COLOR]--[COLOR=#008000]Lorifindel 33 Elf Guardian---[/COLOR]Dwarrowdelf[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Loriadrel View Post
    Yay, another thread where someone wants something without having to work for it.

Here's an idea, Turbine should just put EVERYTHING in the Store, so those that are lazy and have the money don't need to do anything in the game.

Doesn't that sound a lot of fun? Playing a game you don't have to play?

These types of threads are getting very tiring.

I realize I may be feeding a Troll, but I don't care right now.
    Sorry mate, but I don't get your rage. Never been at the foruns and I don't know if that sort of things is debated here, but, for me, looks ok to at least talk about. I am not trolling and I am trying to keep a polite conversation, if you don't agree, tell me why.

Simple math do it for you. If 100 players want only to see the area, maybe only 5 are willing to purchase the whole quest pack to do so. 5 x 600 = 3000. If it has a cost (let's say 50), maybe 80 out of 100 would pay for it, since they do want to see the place. 80 x 50 = 4000. As I stated before, I don't know. I might be wrong, but again, just asking. No need to be mad.

If Turbine has pronounced itself or has some kind of policy about this, sorry and close topic.

If you finish the Isengard/Great River epics, you gain access via the rope outside the gate. I realize you'll have to level a bit more but it's a way to do it w/o having to buy Lothlorien.
    Fan of Crickhollow - Officer of The Knights Who Say Ni - Fanvenil Lvl 85 Hunter - Fanvir Lvl 85 Warden - Fanuil Lvl 85 Captain