We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Wildermore LI relics

so what would be the best assortment of relics for a hunter? I have searched around and haven't seen any threads or discussions about this but I am working on getting my hunter some good relics for his 2nd age items.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kharsa View Post
    so what would be the best assortment of relics for a hunter? I have searched around and haven't seen any threads or discussions about this but I am working on getting my hunter some good relics for his 2nd age items.

Thanks
    It seems to me that 80lvl melded relic are better, Iam off computer so I can't give you exact names but thee hunters setting, rune of white mountain and gem take (vitality and fate) or simple the tier 9 with AGI. It's a simple choice between mastery and mitigations.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000234ff9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Hrisengarmo View Post
    It seems to me that 80lvl melded relic are better, True Setting of the Three Hunters, True Rune of the White Mountains and True Gem of the Rising Moon or simple the tier 9 with AGI (Red Agate Gem of Dexterity). It's a simple choice between higher mastery and higher critical.
    Fixed.
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]