We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Any interesting loot for the Hunter in Wildermore?

Title says it all.

Share here your finds!

Pay attention to the traders you meet in Forlaw. Bascially, the focus for Wildermore appears to be on a 'buildable' pocket item, similar to the 'buildable' rings of rohan. for you hunter, you start with the curio of deftness, build it by kinning with the people, then there is one more tart-up at the survivor trader. Kin with them and pick up 30 warband tokens.

There are also a couple of side-issue crafting recipes. Things like off-hand weapons and bows for champions, that sort of thing. There is a nasty new sting in the tail for those, however. Those recipes are now SINGLE_USE. Yup, not only do you have to rep-gate your crafter, your crafter has to daily grind for each single one of those toys you care to make. As a result, I am not expecting to see too many of those in circulation. People will make them for their own alts. MAYBE for their kinnies. Auction house and suchlike will come a long way last, if at all.

I'm using one of the new guild crafted earings. The new gold pocket item looks pretty good. I will probably also switch to the bracelets you get for friend standing with Survivors of Wildermore eventually. They are exactly the same as my current Glinghant bracelets buy a tiny bit better in each stat. So far that is all I plan on going for.

Quote Originally Posted by wachkussen View Post
    Pay attention to the traders you meet in Forlaw. Bascially, the focus for Wildermore appears to be on a 'buildable' pocket item, similar to the 'buildable' rings of rohan. for you hunter, you start with the curio of deftness, build it by kinning with the people, then there is one more tart-up at the survivor trader. Kin with them and pick up 30 warband tokens.

There are also a couple of side-issue crafting recipes. Things like off-hand weapons and bows for champions, that sort of thing. There is a nasty new sting in the tail for those, however. Those recipes are now SINGLE_USE. Yup, not only do you have to rep-gate your crafter, your crafter has to daily grind for each single one of those toys you care to make. As a result, I am not expecting to see too many of those in circulation. People will make them for their own alts. MAYBE for their kinnies. Auction house and suchlike will come a long way last, if at all.
    The recipes you barter for are single use in Snowbourn too. You have to go to your crafting guild rep to get the normal recipe that can be used more than once. Or are there different ones that are only single use? I may not have payed enough attention.

There are guilded wildermore crafting recipes too...

From vendors :
    The golden tokens for hunters (kin with survivors) is Meh at best... Will not grind it... got the golden cardolan from sammy and am not replacing that...

What i did like were the bracelets you can easily get with friend... they have 152 agi + 760ish crit and throw in 200+ morale.
    If you are unlucky as i am in getting the horselords recipes for the golden bracelets - this is a good alternative.

The off hand weapons - they are not super. I use the sammy club for DPS and a crafted hammer (woodworker) for in raids as it gives good amount of morale with a low drop in PM.

Most of the wildermore stuff (vendor or crafted) is only slightly better then the rohan stuff... like going from 150 => 152 agi and adding 20-30 morale or crit ...

The only crafted wildermore thing i use now is the crafted agility earrings (guilded) - as i have been unlucky in getting them from fornost after 200 tries). This way i finally could retire my lvl75 limlight gorge earring.

In a word, no.

Crafted recipes just require guild mastery.

The pocket when fully built is poor for a yellow, and in no way justifies the grind. I'll keep my Key of the Ancient Barrow kthxbai. At least grinding Sammy gives meds, marks and seals.

I've bought the earrings and bracelets (although I only use the bracelets when I think morale may be an issue). The single use recipes are a total rip and the pocket item not worth the effort.

Basically I have not picked up as loot or earned as a reward one single useful thing from beginning to end of this whole sorry excuse for new content.

I even spent 20 minutes soloing zirgaxx or some warband thing with his herd of followers and didn't even get a warband token from it.

My only feeling at finishing this (oh yes and I loved having gone through the whole story only to have my role reduced to holding the Rohirrim's coats when they fought the bad guy in the climax instance. Yea that really was fulfilling and worth all the effort) was 'thank God for that'.

It's a poor excuse for an expansion and over-priced at 'Free'.