We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Login Bug

Hybrid View

Login Bug

So for a long time now I have not been able to login to the game because of the "Server full" bug. Talking to people on TeamSpeak that are in my kin, it seems to happen to random people, not because the server is full but for some unknown reason. I know a lot of people have been complaining about this but I would like to see some type of response from a GM or someone. It is very frustrating to me because I pay for VIP and working a full time job, on my day off I can't play because I can't get on my server. Even though I do not expect turbine to do anything about this, I feel that the people on withy should either get some free VIP or TP for this annoying bug. as a VIP member, I should have priority login... at least that's what is advertised...

Quote Originally Posted by Steuben View Post
    Even though I do not expect turbine to do anything about this,....
    I *do* expect them to do something about it: FIX THE PROBLEM. This is unacceptable. And they probably have no one around to kick the server on a Sunday...