We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    "After getting chased from OC with a 12 man raid"

You mean after getting chased from TR GY by soloers after ganking with another BA? ^^
    [URL=http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/jonnyjacko1/media/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png.html][IMG]http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag400/jonnyjacko1/521762dc-5470-40ea-808b-aa93f4143adb_zps9a87bee2.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Erekos View Post

You mean after getting chased from TR GY by soloers after ganking with another BA? ^^
    Was about to say exactly the same thing - rare is the occasion when OOC doesn't mention Ex ganking either the GYs or GV with some friends.
    - Taravan, R12 Captain - Tirian, Tanking Guardian - Telperon, Completionist LM -
    - Afranius, R9 WL - Tolobain, R7 Weaver - Vargan, R6 Stalker -

Ex-Leader of Lost Realm of Imladris - Evernight - Co-Founder of Beauty and the Beasts

Quote Originally Posted by Tirian-Hammerfist View Post
    Was about to say exactly the same thing - rare is the occasion when OOC doesn't mention Ex ganking either the GYs or GV with some friends.
    I tend to camp the Gy's a lot yes, normaly wargs following me, most of the time im there solo.

Quote Originally Posted by erekos
    Exuse me for guessing the figures, small groups atleast, judging by the captain buffs while getting chased.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    It's not as false as you may think actually.

this is classic valdez acussing players for everything.
    so ye its false
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

—Oscar Wilde

Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

"....Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and win with experisence".
    Besides Himnor, im sure Dil is clueless about the exploit, even if it was explained to him.

some people just can't handle certain things.

The original Valdez

Don't worry dil, it's a bug that sometimes happens and I can't do anything about it. Pawny even accused me of using it when I was just in healing stance. Creeps use any excuse when they can't win.
    Still waiting for those fc screens jag has somewhere!

You remember when valdez was on LM and he tried to make the freeps wipe at drake by activating all little drakes, only in the process killing himself.
    Or the time he walked around in etten solo. Ow wait, that never happens.

Bagdrunk is another one of those reavers who likes to log out and avoid a death, did it the other day under sb when I was after him. Afraid to 1v1 a minstrel.

I logged out once indeed only cuz did not feel like fighting a mini in healing stance that would only play dead and call in more minis/yellow captains, cant say that you would do anyhting else.
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Quote Originally Posted by Norana View Post
    Don't worry dil, it's a bug that sometimes happens and I can't do anything about it. Pawny even accused me of using it when I was just in healing stance. Creeps use any excuse when they can't win.

You remember when valdez was on LM and he tried to make the freeps wipe at drake by activating all little drakes, only in the process killing himself.

Bagdrunk is another one of those reavers who likes to log out and avoid a death, did it the other day under sb when I was after him. Afraid to 1v1 a minstrel.
    Yet each time you are being called out in ooc, or i say im reporting. You magically find a stance.

my lm has been in dof drake 4 times in HD, each time helped creeps to take it. You must be talking about mirkwood times.
    And i probably solo more then you :P
    and p.s. its Valdezz, you useless mong.

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    You don't know nothing Exearus Snow... ask Xqlusive zS
    Nice one

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq9...failtroll2.jpg

there is obvious an explanation for this, 6 r0 reavers kept running in the same minnie because he wouldnt be mean to them and would treat them nice

also nice bug!! lol it "happens" to you i think you are the only i have seen happen on.... strange....

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    "....Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and win with experisence".
    Besides Himnor, im sure Dil is clueless about the exploit, even if it was explained to him.

some people just can't handle certain things.
    hahah listen to mr know it all ^^
    yea true dont argue with an idiot. he will drag you down to his level and win with experience
    the clueless valdez still failing ^^

—Oscar Wilde

yea i know mich lol so funny tho .P

—Oscar Wilde

[CENTER][B][COLOR=#cc0099]Jinxycat [/COLOR][/B][B]|[COLOR=#cc0099] Spinnerette
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B]Inept Officer [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE=1][B]|[/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=1][B] Creatures of the Fiery Kind[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
    [/CENTER]

Someone abused much Festival Quest xploits Huh! Anyways, no one is safe from truth Michelona, and liars like yours.... http://i57.tinypic.com/29eipfp.jpg

Change Sig Morondomir, ya got owned ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    also nice bug!! lol it "happens" to you i think you are the only i have seen happen on.... strange....
    Yeah, must ask Bandodir or Kiisseli if there's any kind of special CG skill lol, think not, cause only happens to same jerk.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Very legit.
    Same as defending: it's a bug that sometimes happens and I can't do anything about it

The message you have entered is too short.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidash View Post
    The message you have entered is too short.

another slow one trying to be funny
    just gotta love CP kids these days :P

—Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by nubcat View Post
    Why so sexual?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Someone abused much Festival Quest xploits Huh! Anyways, no one is safe from truth Michelona, and liars like yours.... http://i57.tinypic.com/29eipfp.jpg
    to be honest here i am not sure this proves anything cause daily stats often didnt record for couple of days and then added the rewown/infamy gain on the next day so for example if it was down for 5 days, on day 6 it would add 50k rewown.

and seriously now, i dont know if mich fced, i personally believe he didnt, but we all accuse each other here cause too many rejits are on evernight and every1 knows it. it was a dead land for a long time and coming back to see every 3rd or 2nd marshal its hard to believe it was hard earned. i mean 1st marshal rejit is the best spanish joke i heard.
    on the bright side, no matter ranks mean nothing anymore so r1 or r15, personally matters not a purple or green or bright red rank.
    and yes i know, i place myself on Footman.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast