We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Really enjoyed it, epic fights
    o.O he fc'ed? o.O

So what?

Really enjoyed it, epic fights
    Not new. But is most fun the videos/pics of I kill you, You kill me, We kill each other until dawn ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gonlas View Post
    Ops there is no video there. Too bad most people think you earned your rank in honour.. spar.. fc.. lotro.. no words.. big congratulations on the enormous achievement.
    For this i sad it was . But i'm still having the answer from evernight facebook if you want. Honour? I don't know if there are any honour when people is killing the same amount of greenies again and again in front of grams every night practically, and gain for example 12k in 1 hour doing this for example. But i have to be really bad if it cost me 5 years for get the rank just killing greenies xD. For lucky the action is changing a bit with the new creeps that are arriving from other servers .

Quote Originally Posted by Embolo View Post
    o.O he fc'ed? o.O

So what?
    Like every day buddy . Btw Embo, epic comment on evernight facebook, but stop peeing on me!! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggahl View Post
    Not new.
    This conversation is legendary between us xD. I feel that i miss you even, can't belive that i'm saying this xD
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Feb 14 2014 at 06:20 AM.

Lightbulb

[QUOTE=Aniquilador;7101593]For this i sad it was . But i'm still having the answer from evernight facebook if you want. Honour? I don't know if there are any honour when people is killing the same amount of greenies again and again in front of grams every night practically and gain for example 12k in 1 hour doing this for example. But i have to be really bad if it cost me 5 years for get the rank just killing greenies xD. For lucky the action is changing a bit with the new creeps that are arriving from other servers .

Well.. I don't feel the need to see whatever was written on the evernight facebook page.. FC is FC.. Some people get accused of it without no proof, meanwhile others happens to do it, but then it turns out to be all good.

Without no proof i find it easy to conclude that you didnt pvp for 5 years.. 5 years ago i was r6 (?) on RK and probably didnt see you untill i was r9/10.. nothing depends on playtime tho, when you can get 300-500 renown each kill..

You ranked quick, FC or loads of free time, dont care.. but well you did FC.

[QUOTE=Gonlas;7101602]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    For this i sad it was . But i'm still having the answer from evernight facebook if you want. Honour? I don't know if there are any honour when people is killing the same amount of greenies again and again in front of grams every night practically and gain for example 12k in 1 hour doing this for example. But i have to be really bad if it cost me 5 years for get the rank just killing greenies xD. For lucky the action is changing a bit with the new creeps that are arriving from other servers .

Well.. I don't feel the need to see whatever was written on the evernight facebook page.. FC is FC.. Some people get accused of it without no proof, meanwhile others happens to do it, but then it turns out to be all good.

Without no proof i find it easy to conclude that you didnt pvp for 5 years.. 5 years ago i was r6 (?) on RK and probably didnt see you untill i was r9/10.. nothing depends on playtime tho, when you can get 300-500 renown each kill..

You ranked quick, FC or loads of free time, dont care.. but well you did FC.

Well if you don't feel to see the message is up to you mate. I don't know if other people got accused without any proof i don't care. They can do whatever they want imo.
    I don't know which rank you were 5 years ago, but if you wish i can check my old screens and put one when i have level 65 in ettens and i was already rank 6 if i remember. That you did not see me that not means that i was not playing lol If i remeber you stop playing also like 7 months, so you don't have aidea how much i played. I started playing in ettens my first time when i was also level 50. And I don't know if nothing depends on playtime . But i have almost 1 year playtime with champ --> You have been playing for: 11 months 4 weeks 11 hours 35 minutes 58 seconds. I thins quite a lot of time on that game xD.
    And well there are people that started after me and already got the rank before me, so don't think it was too quick the true. As jagghal said nothing new, sparings lots of times with all the creeps practically from this server etc .
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Feb 14 2014 at 06:51 AM.

You have been playing for: 11 months 4 weeks 11 hours 35 minutes 58 seconds.

^___^

Aniq, just ignore Gonlas. If i don't remember wrong, there was screenies back in the day of him farming his infamy.
    haters will hate.

Epic pic Embolo xD

You arrived late yuzu, we commented that video like 3 days ago, i linked also the video in occ and also in evernight facebook forums the video was there. My comment , by the way ,about that video was there .
    Just saw the video yesterday, and tbh I was surprised, could not see the champion which started fighting @ moors with me enjoying the embrace of Rank 0 (0 challenge). Just want to invite you to embrace challenges again and leave that ezmoding cloud, no one knows when it could rain. About other comments I've seen, there's much hypocresy out there, caught tons of freeps fcin and some of them still shown here like Saints... I replied that in the mood I felt when saw the video, despite other things, I still have in my mind that Young champion which enjoyed every fight, and does not matter if hardest (we were killed often, but killing, because that's pvmp about) giving till last breath on every fight, I am only calling you back to take that way, r0 creeps is risky like any npc... And, concluding this, those which blames about rank farm, don't mess at your own garden, every day at moros I see some people farming ranks but I don't come and flame anyone, much time past till noticed it Turbine doest not care... why would I? Gonlas, play I win is no challenge already, maybe your grps are kinda worst thatn that lone ppl farming freevers, same risk on both cases, so I hope I'm not late to ask you join creepside if you're still challenging, drop that healing pet and start from your roots, if only you're not amused by playing with no risk, no need of explanations, because I'm not pointing fc but pointing use your talent where it can be shown, every freep can feel a pro atm

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Aniq, just ignore Gonlas. If i don't remember wrong, there was screenies back in the day of him farming his infamy.
    haters will hate.

Epic pic Embolo xD
    Please find that picture. I still havent seen it based on false accusations by ragers.

Oh, it isnt wrong your sparring partner fcs? I'm not a hater, but im sure you would feel dissapointed if you got accused of fcing when you didnt, meanwhile theres 100 % proof for others doing so, but no one gives a ####.

o.O he fc'ed? o.O

So what?
    Embolo, it shows much about how some evernighters are, I've been accused without proofs & reason, so I can understand very well some things, So what? that's the question..... when it's obviously a video proof, why are you not jumping on the throat? So what?... EN hypocresy, pretty much ranked freeps did, So what?....

Just saw the video yesterday, and tbh I was surprised, could not see the champion which started fighting @ moors with me enjoying the embrace of Rank 0 (0 challenge). Just want to invite you to embrace challenges again and leave that ezmoding cloud, no one knows when it could rain. About other comments I've seen, there's much hypocresy out there, caught tons of freeps fcin and some of them still shown here like Saints... I replied that in the mood I felt when saw the video, despite other things, I still have in my mind that Young champion which enjoyed every fight, and does not matter if hardest (we were killed often, but killing, because that's pvmp about) giving till last breath on every fight, I am only calling you back to take that way, r0 creeps is risky like any npc...

I'm agree with you yuzu that there aren't any challenge killing greenies. that is for sure. For unlucky this happen practically every day on that server. For this i try to avoid most of the times the fights that are in front of grams that are really boring, at least for me. Or i change to my reaver to have more fun. And yeah you know me quite well to know how i like to play, i think that in the last video that i put i took quite a good challenges considering that champion in red line is quite hard to survive already, and the damage is not so good like other classes. I have more scenes sparing with nunti , creed and more open fights but i was considering that 26m is already long video. I will try to upload more fight when i was rank 14 and also with the rank 15 asap.

Pd: Thank you for use dr with your reaver after our fight, it was a nice detail for your part .

Embolo, it shows much about how some evernighters are, I've been accused without proofs & reason, so I can understand very well some things, So what? that's the question..... when it's obviously a video proof, why are you not jumping on the throat? So what?... EN hypocresy, pretty much ranked freeps did, So what?....
    Remember those days? When this game was a game?

why are you not jumping on the throat?
    Priorities. There are some real problems (you know?) before omgwtfhesfcingkillhimwithfire

^___^
    Hahahaha epic photo embolo

Hahahaha epic photo embolo
    If you guys like that picture maybe you have to watch this South Park episode: http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...e-not-warcraft

LOL, no idea how I missed this but....

fc is fc.

I remember the conversation Reijit and aniq had in freep ooc.
    How hilarious it was, we all knew Reijit did it, but aniq no clue.
    Aniq shouting at reijit now, seems like a bad move.
    How do u punish someone for his behaviour when you did it yourself.....
    Who decides what's legal and what isnt?
    How many more will FC?
    I dont know.
    All I know is many did it, some proved, some not.
    But like helley said, we aint saints.... What is the difference between zerging 24/7 and killing freevers for 100k infamy?

As far as I know, everyone has to look to himself before judging someone else.
    I can say to aniq now, like ezmoding fc'er? But who is telling that?? Someone who fc'd himself!? Or not..........
    I have no idea what the real benefits of FC actually are.
    That emblem, the whole server sees, but doesnt respect?
    Because these days, everyone who is r12+ FC's, or not?!? ......

And when you finally are r15, how do u look to yourself, when deep inside, you know you didnt deserved it, but you just cant change what you did.
    For those getting r15 and have been fc'ing, for what ever infamy or time being, let me tell you this:
    Whenever you see that shiny emblem above your panel.
    Whenever someone see you with it.
    Whenever it is pronouced.
    Think again, if you really really should be proud on it.
    If you think you deserved it, that's fine with me.
    And If not, see that shiny emblem is a punishment, that will haunt you for the rest of your lotro carreer.

./moro

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    LOL, no idea how I missed this but....

fc is fc.

I remember the conversation Reijit and aniq had in freep ooc.
    How hilarious it was, we all knew Reijit did it, but aniq no clue.
    Aniq shouting at reijit now, seems like a bad move.
    How do u punish someone for his behaviour when you did it yourself.....
    Who decides what's legal and what isnt?
    How many more will FC?
    I dont know.
    All I know is many did it, some proved, some not.
    But like helley said, we aint saints.... What is the difference between zerging 24/7 and killing freevers for 100k infamy?

As far as I know, everyone has to look to himself before judging someone else.
    I can say to aniq now, like ezmoding fc'er? But who is telling that?? Someone who fc'd himself!? Or not..........
    I have no idea what the real benefits of FC actually are.
    That emblem, the whole server sees, but doesnt respect?
    Because these days, everyone who is r12+ FC's, or not?!? ......

And when you finally are r15, how do u look to yourself, when deep inside, you know you didnt deserved it, but you just cant change what you did.
    For those getting r15 and have been fc'ing, for what ever infamy or time being, let me tell you this:
    Whenever you see that shiny emblem above your panel.
    Whenever someone see you with it.
    Whenever it is pronouced.
    Think again, if you really really should be proud on it.
    If you think you deserved it, that's fine with me.
    And If not, see that shiny emblem is a punishment, that will haunt you for the rest of your lotro carreer.

./moro
    Well first of all, i never wanted to discuss with anyone in occ, as far as i know if remeber when rejit got caught, the first think that i did is asked him, why he did it. And then said to him that i don't care what he did just that i did not understand why. But that fact what he did for me nothing changed and i said that we can gather some day in barcelona for take something to drink. So i never mixed the things.

I did not punish no one as far as i know if no one said nothing to me, as i said i don't like to disccus with no one if no one said something bad.

Second this happened like 2 days before i got the rank and i needed 20k or something, i got attacked 3 times when i was sparing and they killed me when i had 2k. So i decided that no mercy. One of the guys that recorded this commented me that the greenies were not even in anonimous, so very smart if want to do this for my self xD. So every time that i saw them i killed them. This one and the other that also that attacked me on tree. And there were another one is not on video. So if i killed them 4-5 times, i got maybe arround 1k of renown? Also there were like 4 greenies in front of lug that also attacked me or the day that my friend luglat was with 7 medium -low ranks i wiped them in a keep when they saw me. Evernight is full of them at late night or even earlier. But as i said this is someting that seems is changing for lucky with the new people is coming.

And as i said usually i avoid to attack them if they don't attack me or i don't like to stay in front of grams if i can avoid the situation. My bow is not so epic as other skills classes xD.

And well as i commented there aren't any difference killing the same amount of greenies in front of grams again and again all the time for get 10k renown all days. As i said before i have to be very bad if it took me 5 years or even more for get the rank just killing greenies xD.
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Feb 14 2014 at 01:23 PM.

Remember those days? When this game was a game?

Priorities. There are some real problems (you know?) before omgwtfhesfcingkillhimwithfire

Maybe my first post, was to much of a mystery/riddle one, but let me rephrase:

Nobody is perfect.
    If a video comes out with a complication about killing r0's, then I would have a 25 min vid or something.
    If a video comes out with a complication about zergs, I have been in, then you would have an even longer video.

Does that make us rank farmers?

All I am saying is, look to yourself first before judging.
    If you are mister perfect, then you may speak, but sadly none is.

About that vid aniq, all I say, and many agree, is that you are an excellent champion, great player and maybe someone with the best pvp attitude.
    Concerning about that r15, I think you deserve it.
    Some may think otherwise, even you may, but that's everyone else opinion.

./respect

Moro

LoL Anis got probs one of the greatest minds for pvp on evernight fact, so feck he killed few rank 0s, Think we all know anis champ will fight what ever when ever until he dies, video means nothing to such a great well respected player brush it off ani its bs m8.

http://ajiacomix.files.wordpress.com...1694730-md.jpg

Some nice fights and a day of fun with a nasty warg.

Decent video I guess ;p Me no like Water-lore, though, but well. Impale.
    Unlike you were told in OOC, the Relentless buff is a passive you get at r0. It tiers up every time you take damage. Starting with +20% mits, ending with +20(?)% damage.

Gonlas, I saw so many times Valdez and Aniq sharing fun when sparing, both making bleed eachother, then dying to share the renown / infamy. A thief hates being robbed, a professional driver hates being co-pilot, fighclubber hates see other people fcing... Thats why Valdez is angry with ya.

We all know how Krozion and Aniquilador were doing lots of spars. One day, they started at spar zone, but some wargs (Chichobow creep kinship) saw them going to different graveyards... because Krozion was exhausted: Run through lug graveyard to spar zone is a long distance, so both guys moved to tr graveyard and started to "spar". Laters Chichobow´s wargs killed Aniq.

All people reading this can ask to Chicho.

Michellona saw Kiisseeli Aniq Krozion a lot of times sparing. But Mich laughed a lot because that spars. Even he sayed them to stop via OOC... many times. Ask him too.

Dont be afraid Gonlas, cause Valdez is another fcer. He says that things to you because you are right. Valdez is the guy who made 57k in a day. Best of all is some people believes he did it without no fc, even when some people helped him giving him 25k in spars in a single afternoon...

Yes, i fced too, u can post again my video in grams. A lot of people learned a lot from this.

And at last, I think no one noticed... Maybe Aniquilador is the Captain General who haves less kills... he haves fight clubber stats.

It is a shame that Aniq didnt share his rank 15 with Krozion Valdez Kiisseli Luglat and all people who helped him to rank doing spars (fc). They deserves more that rank than him xD

Pouchie mate, an educated person can be a fight clubber too. Dont mix being polite and being a good guy.

Well, u can start your QQs and Aniq can make an encyclopedia post about me. He will paste private conversations with me as the last time i wrotted here. I dont know how any person here can trust in a guy that saves private conversations to use it in a future if you get angry with him. That is a good minded guy Pouch ? I dont need to paste any conversation... maybe one day some people can think that Im not a person to trust.

Enjoy guys.
    Last edited by Rejit; Feb 27 2014 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    And at last, I think no one noticed... Maybe Aniquilador is the Captain General who haves less kills... he haves fight clubber stats
    Well have less kills or more depence mostly if you play more in fellows/raid. If you are in raid is easy to get lots of kills due that is not necessary that you do the kill for that can count you, just stay in group. And Sorry but there are rank 15 that have less total kills than me. But Well for be a person that usually i play in a small group and that i don't like too much to be in a raid i think that 68k+ is a pretty nice stat =).

Quote Originally Posted by Rejit View Post
    It is a shame that Aniq didnt share his rank 15 with Krozion Valdez Kiisseli Luglat and all people who helped him to rank doing spars (fc). They deserves more that rank than him xD
    Well i think i shared my rank with lot of people while i was ranking. And i'm still sharing my rank because still fighting with my champ, even if i don't gain any point =). By the way kiisseli ranked before than me, shame that kiisseli did not shared his rank 15 with me before. Bat kiisseli xD
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Feb 28 2014 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Tanyc- View Post
    Some nice fights and a day of fun with a nasty warg.
    Nice vid Tanyc. I really enjoyed sparing with you with my reaver. Hope we can repeat more fights soon mate

Nice fights today. Didn't record those but here's a video from last month with similar action.

Last edited by -Tanyc-; Apr 03 2014 at 06:56 AM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast