We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 248
  1. #201

    Hunter Vid

    I have recorded some scenes with my hunter on SB, I know it's not Evernight, but maybe you like it
    Greetz
    Haldrar/Krassh
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyyOBpfvfog
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Haldrar/1/15/1/4/85/Bettler+Barden+und+Schurken/0/2/1/11/10/1/1/8/8/8/8/0/0.png[/IMG]

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonlas View Post
    Clearly im not confusing him with Rejit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Luy3QLDP1aA, here you go.

    Also are you for real? I'm busy with study at my university and currently playing another game, also.. i was online on lotro a few hours recently. So yeah, see you when freeps are op like always, so i can run around with my petcappy and zerg ^.^

    Ps. in case you didn't know Valdez it's summer, so there is other stuff to do than playing a videogame, of which has decreased significantly in popularity
    I've seen that, but as you were talking about helley having a video.

    And ye, see you when freeps are op. Until that, its summer i guess enjoy finnish tax money!
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

    [CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

  3. #203
    hey guyz I am small utuber lookin to get big I mak lotr vids so PLEASE SUBSRIBE/LIKE/AND COMMENT on al my vids plz <3
    Exearus


    Versace

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    28
    Second Marshal Morondomir the Formidable kindly shows us his singing skills by singing the Lion King theme.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Jy...ature=youtu.be
    Jcwulf Rank 14 Guardian
    Maffoid Rank 12 Reaver
    Odyssey
    YouTube Channel


  5. #205
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Maffoid View Post
    Second Marshal Morondomir the Formidable kindly shows us his singing skills by singing the Lion King theme.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Jy...ature=youtu.be
    Moro's not the only one who need feel embarrassed, found one of Mere's old commentary videos!;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt8RWGU9EdY

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    embarrassed??

    What did you make you think I feel embarrassed..

    My best pvp video imo
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by Maffoid View Post
    Second Marshal Morondomir the Formidable kindly shows us his singing skills by singing the Lion King theme.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Jy...ature=youtu.be
    Evernight : Selembar-r11-MNS, Celembir-r5-RK, Celembur-r6-BRG-, Celembar-r8-GRD, Wislenthild-r9-WRD, Celem-r4-CMP, Celril-1 -r7-CPT, Celembeorn-idek-BRN
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by iano12 View Post
    Moro's not the only one who need feel embarrassed, found one of Mere's old commentary videos!;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt8RWGU9EdY
    ahahahah great video of mere nab lol ^^
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

    —Oscar Wilde

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Maffoid View Post
    Second Marshal Morondomir the Formidable kindly shows us his singing skills by singing the Lion King theme.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Jy...ature=youtu.be
    I can't belive in my ears anymore....
    2:43 did you came Moro? ^_____________^
    [IMG]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/22219000000078e83/01008/signature.png[/IMG]
    [url=http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Embolo]Alts[/url]

  10. #210
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIKi...ature=youtu.be

    Love Gambler.. if only it had the same effect on a higher Rank

  11. #211

    Burgs

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMB9...ature=youtu.be


    9 vs 3.. 2 of which hardcore Wls .

    We have all creeps under our skins =P

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    140

    NOPE, BURG SEASON!

    Nice fight tbh, shame you werent there when we had some extra dps
    Seems hobbit pies are going to be the main course for us creeps for a while! Omnomnom

    Last edited by Hepheastus; Aug 12 2014 at 01:08 PM.
    Tyrant Hephburz (War-Leader) | Commander Heph Burz (Captain)

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepheastus View Post

    NOPE, BURG SEASON!

    Nice fight tbh, shame you werent there when we had some extra dps
    Seems hobbit pies are going to be the main course for us creeps for a while! Omnomnom

    Been good seeing burgpacks again! Takes me back to mirkwood, when we used to have packs to oneshoot Jag and Farru at tol pewpew!
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

    [CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

  14. #214
    I know you all think of Snowbourn as best server, and it is. But dont send us people like Lathano from Anduin/Evernight to us, they only end up playing like this - Look below.

    Link of Lathano gameplays on Snowbourn, a kinnie recorded this yesterday, it's how he spend all his time in ettenmoors. Do you encourage this kind of gameplay? <3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBLx-MhJQNM
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    I know you all think of Snowbourn as best server, and it is. But dont send us people like Lathano from Anduin/Evernight to us, they only end up playing like this - Look below.

    Link of Lathano gameplays on Snowbourn, a kinnie recorded this yesterday, it's how he spend all his time in ettenmoors. Do you encourage this kind of gameplay? <3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBLx-MhJQNM
    Wow, is it really worth setting up this much hate over a videogame? Did he screw ur mom? I know there's a lot of kids like you in this game, but i'm sure i don't speak for myself when i say that i wish you were all gone.


    Ps. hes not even from Evernight, but wouldn't be suprised if you posted it on all servers, because clearly it's not legal to change servers.
    [B] ILACIAH - R13 [/B]
    [B]Raid Leader[/B]
    [B]Knights Of The White Tree[/B]

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    I know you all think of Snowbourn as best server, and it is. But dont send us people like Lathano from Anduin/Evernight to us, they only end up playing like this - Look below.

    Link of Lathano gameplays on Snowbourn, a kinnie recorded this yesterday, it's how he spend all his time in ettenmoors. Do you encourage this kind of gameplay? <3

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBLx-MhJQNM
    Hey Z. You are not King, I am. Meet true King of Ettenmoors at EN.
    Stay away from Evernight or I will gank you 24/7.

    <- True King
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Hey Z. You are not King, I am. Meet true King of Ettenmoors at EN.
    Stay away from Evernight or I will gank you 24/7.

    <- True King
    Moro, you know my glory still whispers through the hearts of players of Evernight. you are nothing close to Chieftain Exearus.

    Bow.
    Exearus


    Versace

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Chieftain Exearus.
    Never heard of.. Sorry try Snowbourn..
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Never heard of.. Sorry try Snowbourn..
    Then you have not taken a breath of Evernight air, Second Marshal Morondomir.
    Exearus


    Versace

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Hey Z. You are not King, I am. Meet true King of Ettenmoors at EN.
    Stay away from Evernight or I will gank you 24/7.

    <- True King
    You know me, i dont know you, i think it's nuff' said.


    Oh and btw i gained 544,623 renown in 24h once, True King ! Since you brag with 60k, i must LOL to that.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

  21. #221
    lol whole 500k more than Moro
    Exearus


    Versace

  22. #222
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    You know me, i dont know you, i think it's nuff' said.
    Actually I dont really know you.. Only heard things about you. And man you dont wanna know me. You are nothing in my presence. That's why you never visited EN I quess. You are not Pr0 enough. Even Chieftain Exearus is better then you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Oh and btw i gained 544,623 renown in 24h once, True King ! Since you brag with 60k, i must LOL to that.
    Are you openly admitting clubber session or what? Pics or didnt happen. Big mouth doesnt serve you False King. I dont brag with my *68*k btw, show me where I did that.

    So False King, do you have the guts to challenge me?
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  23. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Actually I dont really know you.. Only heard things about you. And man you dont wanna know me. You are nothing in my presence. That's why you never visited EN I quess. You are not Pr0 enough. Even Chieftain Exearus is better then you.


    Are you openly admitting clubber session or what? Pics or didnt happen. Big mouth doesnt serve you False King. I dont brag with my *68*k btw, show me where I did that.

    So False King, do you have the guts to challenge me?

    Morondomir, you bowed before Chieftain Exearus with great fear when his feet tred Evernight soil, be wise with your words.

    You know of the names I can summon, freeps will be hugging the Gv stables yet alone stairs if Taskmaster Harzak returned along with Exearus.

    Last edited by Eklabondood; Aug 19 2014 at 04:06 PM.
    Exearus


    Versace

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    322
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonlas View Post
    Wow, is it really worth setting up this much hate over a videogame? Did he screw ur mom? I know there's a lot of kids like you in this game, but i'm sure i don't speak for myself when i say that i wish you were all gone.


    Ps. hes not even from Evernight, but wouldn't be suprised if you posted it on all servers, because clearly it's not legal to change servers.
    He actually transfered here, after getting caught clubbing on his previous server.
    [CENTER][URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKDhkNsAnlzBsy-vyzuJiA"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EJbrcnu.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [/CENTER]

    [CENTER][COLOR="#FF0000"]The original Valdez[/COLOR][/CENTER]

 

 
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload