We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 248
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    27b/6 Mudhole Towers
    Posts
    160
    Hurrah! I finally made it into a video!

    ....my attorney will be in touch presently to arrange collection of royalty cheques.

  2. #52
    Hey guys. Had some footage from yesterday and a few weeks ago so I decided to make a video with my Minstrel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bpbi...ature=youtu.be

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    Only 4 ranked creeps in that video :/ dusky, lozog, ahatajaa and gothuk. Can't do much against minstrel group.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    851
    Here is the last one from this server. Let me know if people can't view the vid, some song errors by youtube.


  5. #55
    Yup, its blocked in my country mate

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post
    Yup, its blocked in my country mate
    Have the same problem

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    35
    Also have the same problem. Problems with copyright in our country.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    569
    Snowy looks not receiving EN freeps on a nice mood, saw that vid and got really surprised, ppl is really mad lol

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Snowy looks not receiving EN freeps on a nice mood, saw that vid and got really surprised, ppl is really mad lol
    that guy crowarg is a stupid guy who ganks in spars and then cjes you, but if you find him he will either hips or spring on 100% morale... even creeps dont like him and he doesnt get invited to bif craids.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    569
    Ye, I could not log into game today, and saw some vid's, but can't believe that some people could reach so far, anyways he's proud by killing "some ranked, but easy" players, can't wait really more for my transfer, looks I'll have nice laughs at snowy, but just focusing on PvMP, not like that guy, I'm sure that gank on Eraelin took em a nice amount of deaths

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    851
    Removed first song from my vid, its just a quick fix, and the vid should show to all but Germans.

  12. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Removed first song from my vid, its just a quick fix, and the vid should show to all but Germans.
    The video works fine for me Valdez. I didn't try it before you removed the song, but it works fine atm

  13. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Here is the last one from this server. Let me know if people can't view the vid, some song errors by youtube.


    Very nice video mate as always! I will for sure miss your videos from evernight :/

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    851
    Cheers Q!
    I think i still have some unused spar vids from EN, that i might use in a future vid, so its not all over

  15. #65
    Hey guys, just uploaded a new video with some of the spars from yesterday.
    Hopefully you will enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNHElC6mV2g

    Aey

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    25
    Finally found this video in my files, 5 minstrels vs 20+ reavers, enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmr7e6IxXDY

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    851
    5 minnies vs 19 npc's.
    Impressive pc setup you have, so clean and unlaggy vid!

  18. #68
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSiYCXWR6j4

    I consider this runspeed and permabubble cheating.

  19. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by siske View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSiYCXWR6j4

    I consider this runspeed and permabubble cheating.
    Hahahaha why just you can see this? and who needs a hunter with this speed! =) Also my hands are nice xD

    PS: I love the music
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Oct 31 2013 at 03:18 AM.

  20. #70
    Finally finished my new video. Is a compilation of fights during my rank 14 until i get my rank 15. I hope you like it

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ

  21. #71
    Just uploaded a guardian video about some open fights and a few spars.. Hope you will enjoy it =)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sLOhGBZn4A

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nanda Parbat
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    Finally finished my new video. Is a compilation of fights during my rank 14 until i get my rank 15. I hope you like it

    Really enjoyed it, epic fights

  23. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Really enjoyed it, epic fights
    You arrived late yuzu, we commented that video like 3 days ago, i linked also the video in occ and also in evernight facebook forums the video was there. My comment , by the way ,about that video was there .
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Feb 13 2014 at 10:18 PM.

  24. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Teynyn1 View Post
    Just uploaded a guardian video about some open fights and a few spars.. Hope you will enjoy it =)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sLOhGBZn4A
    Really nice video buddy =), i really enjoyed =).

    Also gratz to jc for the rank and the video, i also really enjoyed .
    Last edited by Aniquilador; Feb 13 2014 at 10:03 PM.

  25. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniquilador View Post
    You arrived late yuzu, we commented that video like 3 days ago, i linked also the video in occ and also in evernight facebook forums the video was there. My comment , by the way ,about that video was there .
    Ops there is no video there. Too bad most people think you earned your rank in honour.. spar.. fc.. lotro.. no words.. big congratulations on the enormous achievement.

 

 
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload