We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Bounty hunting

Bounty hunting

Lately I was thinking about a little game in the moors, which can make it a bit more fun for both side.
    The point of this game is that we put bounties on players, every time there is a bounty on a creep and on a freep. The bounty will stay on the players until someone kills them and proves it with a screenshot that (s)he had the kb on the player with the bounty, in case no one kills the player, or posts a screen about it after a week we chose someone else with a bounty on his/her head. The player who kills the player with the bounty can put the bounty on the next creep/freep and so on. Also the player who puts the bounty can decide what (s)he will give as reward for the kb on the choosen creep/freep, be it gold, cosumables or anything that you don't mind giving away.
    Try to keep few rules like:
    1. Don't choose players for the bounty who are not playing actively
    2. Don't choose the same player over and over again for the bounty
    3. If someone had the bounty on his/her head (s)he can't be choosen again after (s)he was killed for at least one round
    4. Play fair, if someone kills your bounty give him/her the reward even if you don't like the player who killed your target
    5. Enjoy the hunting

I'll start the game with nominating 1-1 player from both sides, if you get the kb on one them post a screen here and I'll give you the rewards and you can choose your next bounty after
    My bounties are:

Freep: Pouch, Burglar - reward 100 creep gold
    Creep: Warboon, Warleader - reward 100 freep gold

PS. If you have any ideas feel free to share them with me and if people are interested we can also keep a list of the players who collected the most bounties...have fun and let the game begin

Quote Originally Posted by Justacreep View Post
    ./feels sorry for the persons being nominated in this thread...

For real:
    Have you considered the fact the some persons dont like to get a bounty on their head?

Other then that.. Let the hunt begin!!
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

I bet some people wont show at all or will not do it without a zerg like the one above me... so be careful with nominations
    p.s. pouch im cominge for you
    Name: High Chieftain Vulkaran; Rank: 13; Race: Warg; Class: Stalker; Tribe: Creatures of the Fiery Kind

I love this idea i will be on later come hunt me
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Justacreep View Post
    Lately I was thinking about a little game in the moors, which can make it a bit more fun for both side.
    The point of this game is that we put bounties on players, every time there is a bounty on a creep and on a freep. The bounty will stay on the players until someone kills them and proves it with a screenshot that (s)he had the kb on the player with the bounty, in case no one kills the player, or posts a screen about it after a week we chose someone else with a bounty on his/her head. The player who kills the player with the bounty can put the bounty on the next creep/freep and so on. Also the player who puts the bounty can decide what (s)he will give as reward for the kb on the choosen creep/freep, be it gold, cosumables or anything that you don't mind giving away.
    Try to keep few rules like:
    1. Don't choose players for the bounty who are not playing actively
    2. Don't choose the same player over and over again for the bounty
    3. If someone had the bounty on his/her head (s)he can't be choosen again after (s)he was killed for at least one round
    4. Play fair, if someone kills your bounty give him/her the reward even if you don't like the player who killed your target
    5. Enjoy the hunting

I'll start the game with nominating 1-1 player from both sides, if you get the kb on one them post a screen here and I'll give you the rewards and you can choose your next bounty after
    My bounties are:

PS. If you have any ideas feel free to share them with me and if people are interested we can also keep a list of the players who collected the most bounties...have fun and let the game begin
    You know creep gold is "useless"? btw, have fun & Sauron protect Boon!!
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    You know creep gold is "useless"? btw, have fun & Sauron protect Boon!!
    WTB Gold transmition from creep to freep? Please turbine? Please??? Also, where are those maliboxes on creep? Need to harass some zS
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Pouch is down :P
    [center][color=#1F45FC]Rathregraw R10 Hunter ~ Chayse R6 Cappy ~ Lummen-1 R9 RK ~ Chesterr R6 WRD ~ Bammeg R7 Burg [/color]
    [color=#FF0000]Kutyaa R12 Warg ~ Bammeg-1 R11 BA ~ Krashbar R8 Reaver ~ Djangoo R7 Deffy [/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Rathregraw View Post
    Pouch is down :P

Spars not included
    [IMG]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x22/thedoc1971/18d08621-0f10-47a0-a562-1f390494d615_zps2791e246.jpg[/IMG]