Good day fellow Moor patrons,
In order to break the routine I am planning on organising a mini-event during this or the following weekend (time and date still to be determined) and we might end up doing it regularly.
To summarise it in a few words, it will consist of group spars, starting from 2vs2 and 3vs3 and expanding to a maximum 6vs6 if people will be willing to sacrifice time to it. The rules of spar conduct will be largely outlined before the event, along with few guidelines regarding class matching that would be deemed as avoidable. All the suggestions will be considered and the final decisions will be added at the bottom of the original post. If all goes well I will try to employ help of a GM to help me with realising a way to commend players that win. Prizes remain optional since I am still working on ways to bring items that Monster players can benefit from ( I was thinking slug meat, but I guess we will need something more enticing ).
Feel free to provide comments, your availability and other information you might consider helpful in organising such an event. Mentioning the faction and class you are willing to bring is optional, but helpful especially considering the fact that many have multiple freep/creep characters. Below you will be seeing the list of some of the guidelines to be followed, but necessarily to the word. As long as both sides agree upon the terms and are having fun, that is all that matters:
* TS3 coordinates: moors.evernight.eu as an server address and tharahad as password
* no Destiny point perks Or store-purchased/lootbox buffs allowed (tome of defense, attack damage, increased morale, etc)
* All except morale/power pots is allowed. The matches will replicate classic PvMP action, with an improvement on such, since there will be nobody to join midfight thus ruining the experince.
* Since these are group spars, try leaving more space in front of the rock, going afk in the middle of it is just asking for a slapping.
* Class matching that will result in overly long time-consuming matches are to be avoided. (two healing RKs, WLs or Defilers)
P.S. The event will be held at our usual spar location Friday 13th, around 1pm server time (6pm UK time).