We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Why we MUST zerg

Look what it takes just to get 1 kill out of a fellowship

BA gets kb of course

I fear our own losses are too much
    Shapcidrat SoM-RoR

Typical freeps. The champ went for the BA, the hunter and guard turned up too late, 2 of the burgs HiPSed, the other 2 burgs didn't even fight and got carried away and the LM was too busy WL Spamming a Balrog to fight. Fair play to the other champ, he didn't use Dire Need or bubble at least.
    Dwarrowdelf-Gothash-R9 Reaver
    @Celedreor-R5 Hunter
    'Naked dwarf on fire. That can't be good.'
    ~ Sapience

I tell you, if it had been I who fought Aragorn, things would have gone differently. Lurtz made the noob mistake of stopping to CJ the captain, giving the champ time to gank him.

We all know there is going to be that ONE freep who takes this post entirely seriously and is gonna go on some huge 4-paragraph-James K. Polk-style rant about how he was killed in the moors and creeps are OP
    Creeps:Lugezer r11
    Freeps: Athelious r5

Would've been a completely different story if they had taken some wargs along with em....
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

are you back shap? :<
    [highlight][color=black][size=2][B](•_•) Out numbered? Out gunned?
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■) Challenge Accepted[/B][/size][/color][/highlight]

Lurtz 3x VT... Report him guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    Would've been a completely different story if they had taken some wargs along with em....
    Indeed! Warg legs with BBQ sause taste delicious!
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Celedreor View Post
    Typical freeps. The champ went for the BA, the hunter and guard turned up too late, 2 of the burgs HiPSed, the other 2 burgs didn't even fight and got carried away and the LM was too busy WL Spamming a Balrog to fight. Fair play to the other champ, he didn't use Dire Need or bubble at least.
    don't lie

the hunter DF'd before the even fight even started

guard was still debateing with himself to roll OverPower even though the leader said he wanted him to tank the NPC's later.

all the time this could of been saved if the warden didn't have an ego trip at rivendell going around "I don't need a fellowship, I'll solo it. you guys just make me look bad".
    [CENTER][URL=http://s739.photobucket.com/user/bubushum/media/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png.html][IMG]http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx38/bubushum/signiturepre1_zps427684ba.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Selebrimbor View Post
    You mean, like in the Two Towers, when a whole army of wargs attacked them, not one of them survived, and not a single member of the Fellowship died?

Yeah, that worked.

Haha, this is classic!!

Hang on, creeps shouldn't really go down this easily. What? The freavers were made by an old LM????

We could have hard evidence that the champ was farming reavers, the BA was trying to stop the farm and got ganked by the champ's kinmate. :-)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0e2150000000eb6eb/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Celedreor View Post
    Fair play to the other champ, he didn't use Dire Need or bubble at least.
    You give him too much credit. I think you'll find he used a bubble at 1.12, and then another at 1.48

Fantastic thread!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b01000005ab08/signature.png]Wargarine[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post
    You mean, like in the Two Towers, when a whole army of wargs attacked them, not one of them survived, and not a single member of the Fellowship died?

Yeah, that worked.
    Yeah, but weren't those poor Wargs saddled with Goblin turrets? The added weight and drag kills your maneuverability. It's Defiant vs 109 all over again.

Poor Wargs.
    Hobbits . . .
    Now them's good eatin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Squelcher View Post

Yeah, that worked.
    Those noob goblins that were directing them didn't know what they were doing. And people ask why Wargs don't like the idea of creepside mounted combat.
    I've been at the mercy of men just following orders. Never again.

At least give those creeps a credit they went after cappy first and killed him, very smart move.

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    At least give those creeps a credit they went after cappy first and killed him, very smart move.
    I still think something fishy went on, he used Last Stand three times.

You guys have it all wrong, Boromir is a Champtain(He has Last Stand and Champ Horns. He's also pre RoI Champ, because he uses sword and board. Also, he has a non in game trait that allows him to use 2h swords with a single hand. ) and Aragorn is a Captain.(Oathbreakers, 2 hander) Sam is the Guard(obviously), Gimli is a Champ.(2H/dual wield axe Champ)
    [CENTER][COLOR=#00ff00]Brandywhine[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Vilya[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Fortiscor R10[/COLOR] / [COLOR=#4b0082]Slownkite R9[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#00ff00]Beastt R7[/COLOR] /[COLOR=#4b0082] Diggaa R12[/COLOR]
    [URL="https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?561868-Warg-Build-Warg-Rotation-Warg-Guide&p=7292621#post7292621"]Warg Guide[/URL][/CENTER]